What's new

War is coming in mid april .......intl report Pak Gov

Plain and simple. Pakistan's sheer reluctance to use/hit hard in a single go without giving her advrseries an excuse or chance to retaliate is clearly evident from the development and deployment of tatical nukes.

TBH, more than a deterrent it can actually serve the purpose of a trigger to get Pakistan nuked overwhelmingly.

Even though I'm not a big fan of your ex COAS/President aka Dictator Mr. Pervez Musharraf. I do agree with his views on this matter.

If Pakistan Attacks With One Nuclear Bomb, India Can Finish Us With 20, Says Pervez Musharraf

And an excerpt from above.

If we would attack India with one atomic bomb, then the neighbouring country could finish us by attacking with 20 bombs. Then the only solution is that we should first attack them with 50 atom bombs so that they cannot hit us with 20 bombs. Are you ready to first launch an attack with 50 bombs?"

And fyi here he is not talking about miniature warheads.

So yes, tactical nukes are nothing more than a bluff. In any unlikely even of using any one of them will prove disastrous to Pakistan more than her enemies. The response will be brutal and overwhelming. Period. :(

Thanks I understand your position now.

But are you ready to push us to use 50 of them ?

I’m not expert at all and my knowledge is very limited compared to indians and pakistanis experts here.

But I think that tactical nukes are working like the ones who worked in European front against numerical conventional superiority of soviet army if I’m not mistaken.

If you launch an attack (in the style of cold start) and Pakistan hit with tactical nukes your army, would indians attack all Pakistan with nukes ? Tacticals weapons have their total validity.
They set another cursor in the deterrance.

Call it bluff if you want, but I think that’s exactly what stop indians to launch full war. That’s the raison d’être of nukes. And if this bluff stop you from any full misadventure, then it works perfectly and it means you accepted it as real. Because had you thought it is bluff you would have already launched if not full war, at least a much larger scale war than what you did on 26th.

Bluff or not bluff ? If it is bluff then you are looser. If it is not a bluff then you and all who thinks it is a bluff are loosers too. :enjoy:

Yes any war between our two countries will the end of South Asia. How many people will die ? Too much !

I hope and pray that will never occurs

Last edited:
Pakistani airspace open but India has placed complete restriction over the airlines to fly even very far from border.
Screenshot_20190409-065842.png

Plain and simple. Pakistan's sheer reluctance to use/hit hard in a single go without giving her advrseries an excuse or chance to retaliate is clearly evident from the development and deployment of tatical nukes.

TBH, more than a deterrent it can actually serve the purpose of a trigger to get Pakistan nuked overwhelmingly.

Even though I'm not a big fan of your ex COAS/President aka Dictator Mr. Pervez Musharraf. I do agree with his views on this matter.

If Pakistan Attacks With One Nuclear Bomb, India Can Finish Us With 20, Says Pervez Musharraf

And an excerpt from above.

If we would attack India with one atomic bomb, then the neighbouring country could finish us by attacking with 20 bombs. Then the only solution is that we should first attack them with 50 atom bombs so that they cannot hit us with 20 bombs. Are you ready to first launch an attack with 50 bombs?"

And fyi here he is not talking about miniature warheads.

So yes, tactical nukes are nothing more than a bluff. In any unlikely even of using any one of them will prove disastrous to Pakistan more than her enemies. The response will be brutal and overwhelming. Period. :(

It's a BLUFF, BLUFF and more BLUFF. While the big boys in your arsenal indeed server the purpose of a credible deterrent.

The question is how far you are ready to go if you plan to nuke the enemy. I mean the initial attack must be brutal decapitation the enemy completely. Will that be possible?? :azn:
And we have not long rage radar to detect and track warhead coming to Pakistan and retaliate within seconds, ok we are defenseless now happy you troll @Tom M :angel:

Thanks I understand your position now.

Well I would like to answer this in parts. First of all, it's a highly, highly unlikely scenario we are talking about in this entire thread.

But are you ready to push us to use 50 of them ?

I’m not expert at all and my knowledge is very limited compared to indians and pakistanis experts here.

I'm also not an "expert" in this case. But make no mistake, both India and Pakistan are equally afraid and hesitant to use and trigger a Nuclear exchange. It's not like Pakistan is someone more brave as few guy's always try to convince others (a rather feel good, feel supreme statement).

But I think that tactical nukes are working like the ones who worked in European front against numerical conventional superiority of soviet army if I’m not mistaken.

If you launch an attack (in the style of cold start) and Pakistan hit with tactical nukes your army, would indians attack all Pakistan with nukes ? Tacticals weapons have their total validity.
They set another cursor in the deterrance.

It actually depends on who really call the shots on either side. In either case, India doesn't have a Tactical Nuke to respond in kind, and an conventional response of any such attack won't be enough. So no one can actually say. ;)

Call it bluff if you want, but I think that’s exactly what stop indians to launch full war. That’s the raison d’être of nukes. And if this bluff stop you from any full misadventure, then it works perfectly and it means you accepted it as real. Because had you thought it is bluff you would have already launched if not full war, at least a much larger scale war than what you did on 26th.

Sorry, I guess this is just your inherent insecurity against a much bigger army and full scale war that is making you guy's say this. I mean, India became a Nuclear power decades before (1974 to be precise) Pakistan even thought about your Nuclear program.

How many times did you saw India attack a much weaker Pakistan (after the defeat of 1971) since then ??? Actually a credible conflict happened immediately after Pakistan became a declared Nuclear state in 1998, not the other way around.

Bluff or not bluff ? If it is bluff then you are looser. If it is not a bluff then you and all who thinks it is a bluff are loosers too. :enjoy:

Bluff or not, sadly the response of any such use will be brutal and disproportionate for sure, since India don't possess and weapon system in same category. We only have big boys. :(

Yes any war between our two countries will the end of South Asia. How many people will die ? Too much !

I hope and pray that will never occurs

Don't worry, it will never happen no matter whatever happen. Both our nations are equally afraid to trigger one themselves, it's only that only we accept that reality I guess. :-)

And we have not long rage radar to detect and track warhead coming to Pakistan and retaliate within seconds, ok we are defenseless now happy you troll @Tom M :angel:

Everyone over here INCLUDING you are TROLL's buddy. Accept the reality and move on. :woot:

Last edited:
Well I would like to answer this in parts. First of all, it's a highly, highly unlikely scenario we are talking about in this entire thread.

I'm also not an "expert" in this case. But make no mistake, both India and Pakistan are equally afraid and hesitant to use and trigger a Nuclear exchange. It's not like Pakistan is someone more brave as few guy's always try to convince others (a rather feel good, feel supreme statement).

It actually depends on who really call the shots on either side. In either case, India doesn't have a Tactical Nuke to respond in kind, and an conventional response of any such attack won't be enough. So no one can actually say. ;)

Sorry, I guess this is just your inherent insecurity against a much bigger army and full scale war that is making you guy's say this. I mean, India became a Nuclear power decades before (1974 to be precise) Pakistan even thought about your Nuclear program.

How many times did you saw India attack a much weaker Pakistan (after the defeat of 1971) since then ??? Actually a credible conflict happened immediately after Pakistan became a declared Nuclear state in 1998, not the other way around.

Bluff or note, sadly the response of any such use will be brutal and disproportionate for sure, since India don't possess and weapon system in same category. We only have big boys. :(

Don't worry, it will never happen no matter whatever happen. Both our nations are equally afraid to trigger one themselves, it's only that only we accept that reality I guess. :-)

Everyone over here INCLUDING you are TROLL's buddy. Accept the reality and move on. :woot:
i always trying to come with logic and commonsense and always respect the reality but you're always avoiding reality and lives on you fantasy world/ trolling mode, i am not troll but you're @Tom M :blah::blah::blah:

i always trying to come with logic and commonsense and always respect the reality but you're always avoiding reality and lives on you fantasy world/ trolling mode, i am not troll but you're @Tom M :blah::blah::blah:

Where am I trolling Mr ???

Just like you are free to put forward your views, others also have the same right. If my views doesn't fall in line with yours, how does that make me a troll ??? Is it what the logic you were talking about ??? :o::o::o:

On topic, you may very well consider your Tactical Nuke's a deterrent. We will consider it just a mere nuclear Bluff, period.

Where am I trolling Mr ???

Just like you are free to put forward your views, others also have the same right. If my views doesn't fall in line with yours, how does that make me a troll ??? Is it what the logic you were talking about ??? :o::o::o:

On topic, you may very well consider your Tactical Nuke's a deterrent. We will consider it just a mere nuclear Bluff, period.
you have no logic always doing baseless sarcasm, you thinks but others not @Tom M

I am not talking abt governments... I’m talking abt individuals...when India attacked Balakot the Imam e Kaaba did dua for Pakistan...I still have belief in the ordinary Muslim ...most Muslim governments have become sell outs

Bro

How is your party managing after the income from extortion dried up?
:)
Fine

Back
Top Bottom