What's new

War is coming in mid april .......intl report Pak Gov

Look lets not itch for war. You reside in the UK and I as many others happen to live in Pakistan. The loss of their HQ would've meant all out war in which surely I would've died. So NO.

Brother, I hope not a single Pakistani dies.
But the fact of the matter is that, the Indians know that you came you locked their Brigade HQ. So that alone is signal of the war. That's why they are preparing to attack you, because you humiliated them.
What difference did it make, if you didn't kill Bipin and thousands of soldiers!!
At least it would have worked as a huge deterrence. Now no deterrence and the problem is the same, Pakistan faces the attack from the Indians soon.

At least it would have worked as a huge deterrence. Now no deterrence and the problem is the same, Pakistan faces the attack from the Indians soon.

That's just an assumption. Pakistan could face another skirmish; not "all-out war" which is different. India does realize that being the aggressor in an all out war will mean retaliation from Pakistan across the spectrum.

The next war is coming.
Maybe not in April or 2019, but it sure is coming

The coward enemy is licking its wounds and will try to avenge the humiliation and disgrace it has suffered worldwide. Adding to the humiliation on the 27 Feb, they have been continuously lying to their nation and the world about shooting down a PAF F-16. This lie adds to the humiliation of defeat.

Their handlers are using them to engage Pakistan, to serve their purpose.

The ports of Chahbahar, Duqm & Salala are not being controlled for trade, these ports will be used against Pakistan in the next engagement/war.

All these threads abt war....can we have some OSIENT on Indian troop movement plz

Plain and simple. Pakistan's sheer reluctance to use/hit hard in a single go without giving her advrseries an excuse or chance to retaliate is clearly evident from the development and deployment of tatical nukes.

TBH, more than a deterrent it can actually serve the purpose of a trigger to get Pakistan nuked overwhelmingly.

Even though I'm not a big fan of your ex COAS/President aka Dictator Mr. Pervez Musharraf. I do agree with his views on this matter.

If Pakistan Attacks With One Nuclear Bomb, India Can Finish Us With 20, Says Pervez Musharraf

And an excerpt from above.

If we would attack India with one atomic bomb, then the neighbouring country could finish us by attacking with 20 bombs. Then the only solution is that we should first attack them with 50 atom bombs so that they cannot hit us with 20 bombs. Are you ready to first launch an attack with 50 bombs?"

And fyi here he is not talking about miniature warheads.

So yes, tactical nukes are nothing more than a bluff. In any unlikely even of using any one of them will prove disastrous to Pakistan more than her enemies. The response will be brutal and overwhelming. Period. :(

It's a BLUFF, BLUFF and more BLUFF. While the big boys in your arsenal indeed server the purpose of a credible deterrent.

The question is how far you are ready to go if you plan to nuke the enemy. I mean the initial attack must be brutal decapitation the enemy completely. Will that be possible?? :azn:

If India and Pakistan ever enter into an arena of nuclear conflict; that day, all the rationality and sanity would be gone, for ever, from this region and I don't think that then the war and its procession would be governed by any logical or rational decision making. It would be all insanity and fury. I am not saying it from any moral or ethical point of view, but from a pragmatic perspective. It would be immaterial whether India nukes Pakistan or vice versa. Whole of the region, possibly only excluding China, would be in a quasi-stone age.

Thanks I understand your position now.

But are you ready to push us to use 50 of them ?

I’m not expert at all and my knowledge is very limited compared to indians and pakistanis experts here.

But I think that tactical nukes are working like the ones who worked in European front against numerical conventional superiority of soviet army if I’m not mistaken.

If you launch an attack (in the style of cold start) and Pakistan hit with tactical nukes your army, would indians attack all Pakistan with nukes ? Tacticals weapons have their total validity.
They set another cursor in the deterrance.

Call it bluff if you want, but I think that’s exactly what stop indians to launch full war. That’s the raison d’être of nukes. And if this bluff stop you from any full misadventure, then it works perfectly and it means you accepted it as real. Because had you thought it is bluff you would have already launched if not full war, at least a much larger scale war than what you did on 26th.

Bluff or not bluff ? If it is bluff then you are looser. If it is not a bluff then you and all who thinks it is a bluff are loosers too. :enjoy:

Yes any war between our two countries will the end of South Asia. How many people will die ? Too much !

I hope and pray that will never occurs

Pray to God, that the BLUFFS, whether by India or by Pakistan, keep on working and are not called.

pakistan do not need Jihadies or such type of groups to protect its sovereignty, if some one has a doubt that incase of war, Pakisan or imran khan will hesitate to retaliate then he should learn the lesson from past two months, all the actions were almost immediate, well measured and well executed, currently indian stakes are much more higher than pakistan, indian business community and the main sponsors of BJP, will never ever like to have a full scale war.

keeping in view the current situation, in my opinion, pakistan has best policy i.e. to wish and support the peace process but keep a big stick to teach the lesson to enemy as well as.

after all war is all about the perceptions and pakistan remained successful this time. as long we are successful to meet our objectives, there is no need to act madly and shooting all over.
you surely need some inside research, please do research on the Taliban attacks in Afghanistan it was all done through Jihad......
Jihad is our real WMD.....

Good for you, if you believe that article.

Wonder how the I and II Corps (complete armour and mech) were moved within 36 hours. From zero to location.

Anyways, carry on.
don't worry you'll accept it just like you accepted your down to earth air superiority....

The next war is coming.
Maybe not in April or 2019, but it sure is coming

The coward enemy is licking its wounds and will try to avenge the humiliation and disgrace it has suffered worldwide. Adding to the humiliation on the 27 Feb, they have been continuously lying to their nation and the world about shooting down a PAF F-16. This lie adds to the humiliation of defeat.

Their handlers are using them to engage Pakistan, to serve their purpose.

The ports of Chahbahar, Duqm & Salala are not being controlled for trade, these ports will be used against Pakistan in the next engagement/war.
After ‘65 debacle they went for ‘71. It’s Pak’s job not to let internal conditions be favorable to India....

BD is the most successful RAW ops as per it’s ex deputy Chief....

After ‘65 debacle they went for ‘71. It’s Pak’s job not to let internal conditions be favorable to India....

BD is the most successful RAW ops as per it’s ex deputy Chief....

It was not entirely a RAW Op.
The soviets played a major role in it, and then we saw what happened in the Afghan War.

Good for you, if you believe that article.

Wonder how the I and II Corps (complete armour and mech) were moved within 36 hours. From zero to location.

Anyways, carry on.
I think you too should have all the reasons to believe that article since it was written by a neutral third person(western angreez) who is impartial.
Those who never accept their failures and drawbacks and try to improve them never get successful my friend ;)

I think you too should have all the reasons to believe that article since it was written by a neutral third person(western angreez) who is impartial.
Those who never accept their failures and drawbacks and try to improve them never get successful my friend ;)

Had he written the same in 2012, it would have made sense. But on ground shows lessons were learned over the past 4 years and implemented. This includes, wagon, rail tracks, stations and rest of infra.

Which is why my comment. I and II Corps, complete armour and mechanized infantry were moved within 36 hours from ground zero to staging point. I don't think we need to debunk any article, if the above can be done.

Back
Top Bottom