What's new

War is coming in mid april .......intl report Pak Gov

What ummah ...
We were And we are by our own .
Malaysia has declared its neutrality btw indo pak conflict .
Saudis are silent , they called both countries close "friends" ask for calm down .
UAE , Oman playing in indian hands .
Afghanistan and Iran literlaly in alliance with India .declared their hostilities .
serious threats of chahbahar port wld be used militarily by india . Attack from oman port and chabahar port is imminent .
Dont you know in recent indo pak conflict , Iran threatned pakistan and brought its assets near border .
Afghan forces had engaged so many pakistani posts during late february puting pressure .
Isreal is directly involved in this conflict .

Yeap. And we let Bapin live. Spare the lives of thousands of Indian soldiers. One hit and the Indians would have been down and out, thinking thousands time before attacking. It would have deterred Iran and Afghanistan too.
Huge opportunities missed.

pakistan do not need Jihadies or such type of groups to protect its sovereignty, if some one has a doubt that incase of war, Pakisan or imran khan will hesitate to retaliate then he should learn the lesson from past two months, all the actions were almost immediate, well measured and well executed, currently indian stakes are much more higher than pakistan, indian business community and the main sponsors of BJP, will never ever like to have a full scale war.

keeping in view the current situation, in my opinion, pakistan has best policy i.e. to wish and support the peace process but keep a big stick to teach the lesson to enemy as well as.

after all war is all about the perceptions and pakistan remained successful this time. as long we are successful to meet our objectives, there is no need to act madly and shooting all over.

Last edited:
Install solar powered water pumps or handpumps within your localities and store the rations of 2 months (buy 2 months rations instead of 1 month). Cereals will be able to do the job mostly. This is the least civilians can prepare for upcoming misadventure.

Looks like Starks and Pakistanis are both in trouble in the month of April. War is looming.

Yeap. And we let Bapin live. Spare the lives of thousands of Indian soldiers. One hit and the Indians would have been down and out, thinking thousands time before attacking. It would have deterred Iran and Afghanistan too.
Huge opportunities missed.
Look lets not itch for war. You reside in the UK and I as many others happen to live in Pakistan. The loss of their HQ would've meant all out war in which surely I would've died. So NO.

Yes @Oscar making sense stop terrorism in Pakistan via Iran and Afghanistan, forget yadev and sarbajeet singh and lot more @Chowkidar placemat

and you have also proxies like Iran/Afghanistan and currently USA, and don't insult my religion, if not i have lot for your religion, you're reported @Chowkidar placemat
No insult to religion.never have and I hope I don't going on.

Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has revealed that India is planning another military attack against Pakistan in coming weeks, raising the spector of renewed hostilities between the two nuclear armed neighbours.

“We have reliable intelligence that between 16th and 20th April, India may carry out an attack against Pakistan,” disclosed the foreign minister at a news conference in his hometown Multan on Sunday.

Elaborating further, he said that India could stage a “Pulwama style” attack in Occupied Kashmir to use it as justification for its military adventure against Pakistan.

FM Qureshi said that he had consulted with Prime Minister Imran Khan and decided to make public the development in order to expose the Indian designs.

Pulwama attack and finger-pointing at Pakistan

The purpose of such sinister plan is to put diplomatic pressure on Pakistan, he added.

Pakistan is taking the intelligence of possible Indian aggression seriously as it has already reached out to the key world capitals on the development.

Two days ago, Foreign Secretary Tehmina Janjua invited the ambassadors of five permanent members of the UN Security Council to share Islamabad’s concerns.

It is believed that the recent telephonic conversation between FM Qureshi and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was initiated after the intelligence reports of renewed escalation in Indo-Pak tensions.

Pakistan and India were almost on the brink of war when in late February both countries launched tit for tat air strikes.

On February 26, Indian fighter jets crossed the Pakistani airspace for the first time since 1971 war. Pakistan scrambled its jets and forced Indian warplanes to drop their payload in the open in Balakot.

Indian government then claimed that it targeted the alleged terrorist camps of banned Jaish-e-Muhammad, which New Delhi said was behind the Pulwama attack.

Pakistan contested the Indian claim and very next day retaliated with air strikes but dropped the missile in open spaces just to convey the message that Indian military aggression would not go unpublished.

The Pakistani retaliation led to a dogfight between the two countries leaving two Indian warplanes downed and one of its pilots was

India at the time claimed that it also shot down the Pakistan F16 fighter jet, though provided no verifiable evidence.

The Indian claim was resoundingly debunked by a recent report in a Foreign Policy, which quoted senior US Defence officials as saying that “no Pakistani F16 jet was missing”.

The expose came just days before Indian parliamentary polls, something that may dent Indian Prime Minister Modi’s credibility.

“That’s why we fear that India may orchestrate another Pulwama type attack and use it as justification for another military action against Pakistan,” said a senior foreign office official while requesting anonymity.

And I can guarantee that it's not going to happen.

Nothing new, same old BS in a new wrapper. Forget all this and enjoy this, and implement if you can:

Best Regards Bro

For those who are still clueless - bottom line - "Be like those, when they make dua, The Arsh Shakes"

Thanks, Sir. My prayers for you.

Back
Top Bottom