What's new

War in August? US sends fourth aircraft carrier, dozens of underwater drone

All US need is a week long war.....to cripple Iran's economy....any how....and US economy can handle it....

All US need is a week long war.....to cripple Iran's economy....any how....and US economy can handle it....

Let me tell you one thing I have been born and lived here my whole life no body is going to tolerate 8 dollars per gallon gas there would be hell to pay if an attack on Iran would cause a huge skyrocketing in gas prices.

Anyone else thinks that AC are fortified seaships are very mistaken.
Chinese DF-21 is enough to sink it period. Please people with the US flag get yourself over your equipment is not a God send get the hell out of persain area othwise you'll see your ships at the bottom of the ocean defeated - just an advice from a friend.

EDIT The US is loosing to Afgani with high tech no ones underestimatint the US its its the truth.

Agreed but the missile has to reach the AC first.

I will like to see what this big mouth Ahmadinejad do now?he is destroying Iran for nuclear and anti west sentiment.Fool..

In time those Iranians are going to fulfill your desire but I'm pretty sure uncle sam's poodles aren't going to like it!

Let me tell you one thing I have been born and lived here my whole life no body is going to tolerate 8 dollars per gallon gas there would be hell to pay if an attack on Iran would cause a huge skyrocketing in gas prices.

Agreed but the missile has to reach the AC first.
And let me tell you one thing, SA has already said that it will increase its production to nullify the effect. SA will do anything for stopping Iran's nuclear ambition.

Your last statement, I agree with you completely, It will be near impossible for Iran to hit it.

Iran threats of closing the Strait of Hormuz, The UAE, Saudi Arabia are finding alternative ways to bypass the strait.

If SA was sure that Iran could be defeated it wouldn't seek an alternative route, would it?

If SA was sure that Iran could be defeated it wouldn't seek an alternative route, would it?
You have to prepare way ahead coz its not that easy to go for alternative route all of a sudden. It will be logistical nightmare. So there is always contingency plans of every country.

Israel cannot see a nuclear Iran.

But Iran should accept the zionazi nukes of israel and that is the zionazi demand. Is it too difficult to see who's the villain here? I don't think so!

But Iran should accept the zionazi nukes of israel and that is the zionazi demand. Is it too difficult to see who's the villain here? I don't think so!
Villain is always the defeated side.:drag:

I think the US is following some sequence to counter all the muslim nations in the Asian region.first they attacked Afghanistan,next Iraq, would be iran or next would be another nation beside to iran??? :usflag:

The US and israel have been busy destabilizing not countering Muslim states and once in a while the truth comes out from the mouth of their allies. But when they are accused they say, "Oh no, we never practice such things!"

And let me tell you one thing, SA has already said that it will increase its production to nullify the effect. SA will do anything for stopping Iran's nuclear ambition.

Your last statement, I agree with you completely, It will be near impossible for Iran to hit it.

Saudi raising their output will not have an effect on the patrol prices in the US when war comes around. Whenever war starts prices rise that is a fact especially in the states I don't know about other areas.

Villain is always the defeated side.:drag:

Only for a while, only for a while! In the end the truth comes out. In this case we haven't even seen the defeated side yet, so hold your horse.

The US and israel have been busy destabilizing not countering Muslim states and once in a while the truth comes out from the mouth of their allies. But when they are accused they say, "Oh no, we never practice such things!"

Any country that tries to stand up on their own two feet has their legs cut off from beneath them. It is the sad truth and no country is safe. Today the scapegoats are Muslims when that "threat" is neutralized a new scapegoat will be made.

Any country that tries to stand up on their own two feet has their legs cut off from beneath them. It is the sad truth and no country is safe. Today the scapegoats are Muslims when that "threat" is neutralized a new scapegoat will be made.

Indeed, indeed and that's why China has drawn the red line. But the problem is Russia. Russia has always been stupid in dealing with the US.

Indeed, indeed and that's why China has drawn the red line. But the problem is Russia. Russia has always been stupid in dealing with the US.

Even the Russians have been knocked down the difference is some countries persevere and others don't. The Russian have worked their way back up.

Back
Top Bottom