What's new

Waqar Younis says Rizwan offering Namaz in front of Hindus during Indo-Pak match was special; apologises after row

Yet the most hated religion world over is......know your status before demeaning other religions/culture....

Look around how people treat your religion

That may or may not be true. But I couldn't care less nor does it negate the fact that millions of indian hindus flock to the Gulf Arab Muslim states to live and work despite having a blood-thirsty passionate hatred for Muslims and Islam. That in itself shows the phenomenal incomparable superiority of Islamic civilisation and culture over indian/hindu civilisation and culture. If what I am saying is not true than the millions of indian hindus living and working in Muslim Gulf Arab countries can fly back home to india anytime they want.

By the way, many white western European women in the West are converting to Islam each year............. :azn::

Yet the most hated religion world over is......know your status before demeaning other religions/culture....

People tend to hate what they cannot understand or what they think they cannot emulate. Foreign acceptance has never been and will never be a major factor for a believing Muslim, this is something that the people of the world don’t understand.

Also, your argument is flawed since Islam is also the fastest growing religion in the world (both organically and through conversions).

You should. Don't you have Hindus in Pakistan? Shame!
What do you mean?
What does Pakistani Hindus have to do with this?
That may or may not be true. But I couldn't care less nor does it negate the fact that millions of indian hindus flock to the Gulf Arab Muslim states to live and work despite having a blood-thirsty passionate hatred for Muslims and Islam. That in itself shows the phenomenal incomparable superiority of Islamic civilisation and culture over indian/hindu civilisation and culture. If what I am saying is not true than the millions of indian hindus living and working in Muslim Gulf Arab countries can fly back home to india anytime they want.

By the way, many white western European women in the West are converting to Islam each year............. :azn::

Love jihad?
😁

Last edited:
Dumb comment .

Hes apologised now ,more than can be said for sehwag , prasad & gambhir for the hatred they spew .

Don’t think Indian ex cricketers are any better in fact they’re much worse in their hatred and racism against Pakistanis and Muslims .

add bhaji to the mix also .

Chandigarh, October 27

Former Pakistan pacer Waqar Younis on Wednesday apologised for his comment that Mohammad Rizwan offering Namaz during India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2021 clash 'in front of Hindus was special'.

The former Pakistan pacer tendered an apology through his official Twitter account and said: "In the heat of the moment, I said something which I did not mean which has hurt the sentiments of many. I apologise for this, this was not intended at all, a genuine mistake."

Younis had sparked a controversy on Tuesday when he, on a Pakistani news channel, said that watching Pakistani opener Mohammad Rizwan offering namaz “in front of Hindus was very special to him”.

Chandigarh, October 27

Former Pakistan pacer Waqar Younis on Wednesday apologised for his comment that Mohammad Rizwan offering Namaz during India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2021 clash 'in front of Hindus was special'.

The former Pakistan pacer tendered an apology through his official Twitter account and said: "In the heat of the moment, I said something which I did not mean which has hurt the sentiments of many. I apologise for this, this was not intended at all, a genuine mistake."

Younis had sparked a controversy on Tuesday when he, on a Pakistani news channel, said that watching Pakistani opener Mohammad Rizwan offering namaz “in front of Hindus was very special to him”.
Harsha Bhogle called Waqar Younis's statement “dangerous” and said that the cricket world needed to be united and not divided by religion.
I never thought Waqar has this fanatic side to him...waqar,wasim and shoaib always came across as decent human beings....sorry to see how religion has percolated the thoughts and hearts of people in pakistan.

Silly fellow. This is not a religious war. It was just a cricket match :cheers:

Ex cricketers are dumb on both sides .

at least he’s apologised showing he’s millions of fans he was wrong and it’s wrong to have such views .
It takes a bigger man to apologise .

On the other hand sehwag , gambhir have been spewing hate time after time , yet no apology no Twitter thread from harsha .
Shami has been abused from he’s fellow country men for he’s religion , Muslims have been beaten up in India just because India lost to Pakistan and Kashmiris have been booked under terrorism laws for celebrating Pakistanis victory

yet no uproar no Twitter thread no Indian cricketer coming to the defence of he’s fellow countrymen (shami& Indian Muslims ) no apology , nothing , zilch.

what Waqar said was wrong and he’s apologised time now to call out the ex Indian cricketers for the hate they spew but very much doubt it as it gives them ratings and a bigger fan base and monetary rewards to spew venom against Pakistanis & Muslims .

Ex cricketers are dumb on both sides .

at least he’s apologised showing he’s millions of fans he was wrong and it’s wrong to have such views .
It takes a bigger man to apologise .

On the other hand sehwag , gambhir have been spewing hate time after time , yet no apology no Twitter thread from harsha .
Shami has been abused from he’s fellow country men for he’s religion , Muslims have been beaten up in India just because India lost to Pakistan and Kashmiris have been booked under terrorism laws for celebrating Pakistanis victory

yet no uproar no Twitter thread no Indian cricketer coming to the defence of he’s fellow countrymen (shami& Indian Muslims ) no apology , nothing , zilch.

what Waqar said was wrong and he’s apologised time now to call out the ex Indian cricketers for the hate they spew but very much doubt it as it gives them ratings and a bigger fan base and monetary rewards to spew venom against Pakistanis & Muslims .

Waqar Younis IS NOT wrong AT ALL. He was weak to apologise. indians say FAR FAR worst things and get away with it. Islamic/Muslim civilisation and culture is phenomenally superior to indian hindu civilisation and culture. So much so that it is not even comparable. This can be seen by the fact that millions of indian hindus flock to the Gulf Muslim nations to live and work despite having a rabid and obsessive hatred of Islam and Muslims.

indian hindus daily call for the death and destruction of Islam, Pakistan and Pakistanis so it is only right that we respond and let the indian hindus know about the reality of race, culture and civilisation.

Chandigarh, October 27

Chandigarh, October 27

Harsha Bhogle called Waqar Younis's statement “dangerous” and said that the cricket world needed to be united and not divided by religion.
I never thought Waqar has this fanatic side to him...waqar,wasim and shoaib always came across as decent human beings....sorry to see how religion has percolated the thoughts and hearts of people in pakistan.
Says rss India.

Waqar Younis IS NOT wrong AT ALL. He was weak to apologise. indians say FAR FAR worst things and get away with it. Islamic/Muslim civilisation and culture is phenomenally superior to indian hindu civilisation and culture. So much so that it is not even comparable. This can be seen by the fact that millions of indian hindus flock to the Gulf Muslim nations to live and work despite having a rabid and obsessive hatred of Islam and Muslims.

indian hindus daily call for the death and destruction of Islam, Pakistan and Pakistanis so it is only right that we respond and let the indian hindus know about the reality of race, culture and civilisation.

:D He was right ? :D

How so ? You get more reward praying in front of Hindus or you pray to show off to the Hindus or you think Hindus have never seen a Muslim reading namaaz ?

Man .....must be all of India has seen namaaz being offered since childhood so I don’t think making them uncomfortable or to rub it in was a reason .
Indians weren’t fazed and actually the teams got on very well after the game so the namaaz wasn’t special an insult or a put down to them .

What was so special about praying in front of Hindus to you ?

Most hated religion? U dumb rat do some research, Islam is the fastest spreading religion in the world. Today there is not a single country in the world without local muslims. Haters like u treat it badly because u morons are insecure and scared.
Chandigarh, October 27

Chandigarh, October 27

This harsha rat did not open his mouth when india openly brought politics to sports. Indians are biggest morons and hypocrites, hate filled maggots.

I would say waqar should not have said that, instead he and others should be ashamed of themselves, calling themselves muslims while never seen praying. Every muslim should pray 5 times a day no matter what, its obligatory and has nothing to do with anything else.
The thing i appreciate abt ppl of KPK is they dont miss their prayers.

Last edited:

:D He was right ? :D

How so ? You get more reward praying in front of Hindus or you pray to show off to the Hindus or you think Hindus have never seen a Muslim reading namaaz ?

Man .....must be all of India has seen namaaz being offered since childhood so I don’t think making them uncomfortable or to rub it in was a reason .
Indians weren’t fazed and actually the teams got on very well after the game so the namaaz wasn’t special an insult or a put down to them .

What was so special about praying in front of Hindus to you ?

Ask the indian hindus online. They seem to be crying about it. Not me.

So what? indians say FAR FAR worst things on a daily basis and get away with it.

So because someone else acts like a moron, we should as well? Apart from the fact that his statement clearly also offends thousands of Pakistani Hindus?

So because someone else acts like a moron, we should as well? Apart from the fact that his statement clearly also offends thousands of Pakistani Hindus?
This concerns me more than what some s***head, racist Indian think
They cannot be cured, they have a mental disorder

This is one of the biggest reason I absolutely hate seeing anti-hindu, Cristian whatever thing

Because when taking shots at other countries you end up otherising your own country men

Indians will stay the same no matter what you do or don't do but in the process don't hurt your country men

Back
Top Bottom