What's new

Want to join army

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmurtaza

New Recruit

Reaction score
Want to join army

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,
I am new member of this forum. I need some help if possible can some one provide me some information how I can join pakistan army.
I am an electrical engineer holding Bachelor Of Engineering (B.E) and Masters Of Engineering (M.E) both in Electrical Engineering from USA and want to join Pakistan army? is it possible if so can you provide the information regarding it.
If possible email me at h.alimurtaza@**********
Thanks
Hamza Murtaza

first of all u need to have pakistani passport.

Welcome aboard Murtaza and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the jamaatkhana! :D jus kidding! ;)

Welcome to the site!

Welcome here Murtaza. enjoy your stay here.

Regards
Wilco

did someone sent him the procedure yet?

Welcome to forum Murtaza.

I think you can join EME unit.

Rehman i will send him the entier procedure and information tommorrow Inshallah.

Want to join army

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,
I am new member of this forum. I need some help if possible can some one provide me some information how I can join pakistan army.
I am an electrical engineer holding Bachelor Of Engineering (B.E) and Masters Of Engineering (M.E) both in Electrical Engineering from USA and want to join Pakistan army? is it possible if so can you provide the information regarding it.
If possible email me at h.alimurtaza@gmail.com
Thanks
Hamza Murtaza

First of all welcome to the forum of intellectuals. :welcome: i also wanted to join pakistan army as an army doctor but i could not. My dream of wearing that beautiful dress of pakistan army SAREE remained unfulfilled. But i did not lost hope now iam css aspirant:pakistan: . As far as recritment of engineers in pak army i,ll send u information with this regard soon. Tc.:wave:

:welcome: to :pdf:
Inshallah You will join Pakistan Army :enjoy:

yeh u will get selected in PA as long as u have pakistani passport

First of all welcome to the forum of intellectuals. :welcome: i also wanted to join pakistan army as an army doctor but i could not. My dream of wearing that beautiful dress of pakistan army SAREE remained unfulfilled. But i did not lost hope now iam css aspirant:pakistan: . As far as recritment of engineers in pak army i,ll send u information with this regard soon. Tc.:wave:

Dimension! Quick! Before it gets away! Its another one! A.. A... A... GIRL!!!::victory: :woot: :cheesy:

Too old.. too smart.. not that type. :D :lol:

Would hardly get a SINGLE pm.

Dimension! Quick! Before it gets away! Its another one! A.. A... A... GIRL!!!::victory: :woot: :cheesy:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i don,t know y you guys behave like dis manner. Now the time has changed. women also have a great contribution towards the nation development and progress and no less than man in courage and determination. Now they are in every walk of life.

Want to join army

Hi all,
If possible email me at h.alimurtaza@gmail.com
Thanks
Hamza Murtaza

SO you live in USA or just went abroad studying, did you ask your folks that you want to joing Army and what do they say, you have a computer, Buddy you are a very educated person just search a little or call one of the selection centers in Pakistan.

ooh by the way they dont allow Indians to join Pakistan Army.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i don,t know y you guys behave like dis manner. Now the time has changed. women also have a great contribution towards the nation development and progress and no less than man in courage and determination. Now they are in every walk of life.

I hope I didn't offend you. I do respect women and the contributions they bring to society.

Just poking fun at one of our members who complains about the lack of "girls" on the forum. :D

Thought I'd help him by pointing them out every time I came across one.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom