What's new

Want 50 Pakistani heads for my father's sacrifice: Martyr's daughter

What a retarded argument.. If thats the case you ought to demand Kashmir from UK, instead of asking for more loans from WB... After all they partitioned the country.

Lets us see the color of your belly for once ..

It is retarded to you because you can't deal with the facts. Not that I'm bothered one bit.

LOL Says the fool who got split into pieces by the Brits. Why don't you cry foul about the partition to the Brits instead of killing Kashmiris and resorting to rape? Don't have the courage to call a spade a spade?

You got something on your mind? Just bring it on and stop fabricating lies about mutilation blah blah blah. We'll get over this once and for all. Show us how tough you really are. Don't show us your toughness by the little tit for tats across the border or fake surgical strikes. Come and face us.

India will become a nation of headless chickens if Pakistan start going about its revenge on this nation for the terrorism it has committed on the citizens of Pakistan.

What are you afraid of ? Your short pajamas obstructing you ?

Nothing is stopping us, according to your own state and its media, we have already taken two heads back home as a trophy.

But we only terrorize the terrorist, not ordinary citizens. That is the difference.

If only you guys were as good in actual fighting rather than empty boasts .
Not 1st time heads have been cut on either sides.
But a country was cut in 2 only once in 1971 in just 13 days. Cowardly surrender by pakistani army of half of its country.

Check the map again sunnyboy, there is place called Azad (liberated) kashmir, which we wrestled from you in a open fight, a huge land mass which is now part of Pakistan. Then we came inside your controlled territory to spank you in Kargil. How much spanking you need to understand your real worth?

Well the Indian Foreign Minister demanded 10 heads previously and now this girl wants 50 Heads. What they gonna do with so many heads?

want 50 head? world would wonder what kind of extremist education system india has?

My Pakistani Freinds dont worry, We in India are Firmly looking towards new ways.... 50 Heads for me would be :

1. GSLV II Launch
2. GSLV III Launch..

50. Indian Manned Mission !

you definitely an old generation . welcome back where you had been

Back
Top Bottom