What's new

Wall Street clobbered as crude plummets, virus crisis deepens

You are watching not just a stock market crash, but the collapse of the American empire. American credit bubble has burst. The pin has pricked the credit bubble that was inflated after the 2008 crash. They only got out of the 2008 crash because of bailouts, 0% interest rates, trillions in money printing. They blew up a credit bubble as result which allowed even zombie companies to borrow at very low interest rates. Banks have loaned money to zombie companies because of low interest rates and even bought the corporate bonds of zombie companies. Watch the extreme activities in the bond market.

I can't even make sense of the accusation he is TRYING to make against me.

What is this "flip flop" bullsh*t??
Stop acting! Using western biased media source as proof of China abuse like CNN, NYtimes, Washington post. While these media previously post news of Pakistan ISI harbouring Osama and claim Pakistan is a nation collaborating with terrorist. If you accept those media news as real. I guess Pakistan report as terrorist heaven by them must real too. See how u all flip flop over those information just to suit your agenda. Anybody reveal your agenda will be claimed as bot or troll? Why not declared here as self praising forum for Pakistan and US with no criticizing allow?
Are you going to deny most western media are biased when comes to anything report about xinjiang China?

In the last 10 days trading has been fantastic. So much volatility in the market means opportunity to make big gains. I was able to successful short oil on the 5th. Today was another good day in shorting the pound/dollar. My advice to anyone is to forget about the fundamentals and focus on the technicals because the chart always gives a footprint on the balance of supply and demand.

US shale industry in big trouble now thanks to Russia and Saudi Arabia. What a master stroke from Putin.
Yeah...A few yrs ago Russia had another 'masterful stroke' about US oil. A few yrs before that, it was Venezuela and China.

Keep stroking, buddy...:lol:

US shale industry in big trouble now thanks to Russia and Saudi Arabia. What a master stroke from Putin.
Its not shale that is in big trouble, it will survive. I think oil fracking industry is torpedo since the cost per barrel can reach 50 dollars each while shale around 20-30 dollars.

The reality, but the plunge protection team is used. And the US media perception to protect the system is there. And when things seem dire, loans/bailouts to keep the system going.

Last edited:
Reading this guy's post seems like those stephen hawking voice youtube videos but on anti depressants.
Boy their english makes my head spin.
@denel
Stop acting! Using western biased media source as proof of China abuse like CNN, NYtimes, Washington post. While these media previously post news of Pakistan ISI harbouring Osama and claim Pakistan is a nation collaborating with terrorist. If you accept those media news as real. I guess Pakistan report as terrorist heaven by them must real too. See how u all flip flop over those information just to suit your agenda. Anybody reveal your agenda will be claimed as bot or troll? Why not declared here as self praising forum for Pakistan and US with no criticizing allow?
Are you going to deny most western media are biased when comes to anything report about xinjiang China?

Mr Gambit did not believe there was a master stroke from Russia and Saudi Arabia. He better keep stroking his pole if he wishes for the US oil industry to survive.

Oil in the ground doesn't spoil. They'll just hunker down like they did when this happened a few years ago in 2015 because they know it will go back up.

https://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude-oil-price-history-chart

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 7.20.37 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 7.22.43 AM.jpg

If we can keep oil at under $40/barrel like the good 'ole days that would be great.

Last edited:
Mr Gambit did not believe there was a master stroke from Russia and Saudi Arabia. He better keep stroking his pole if he wishes for the US oil industry to survive.
Historically, most US oil import came from Canada and Mexico. So you can stroke away...:lol:

Historically, most US oil import came from Canada and Mexico. So you can stroke away...:lol:

Plus the US doesn't really export oil so the only way we affect the market is by how much we buy.

Technically we can simply restrict our imports of overseas oil purchases.

Back
Top Bottom