What's new

Wall Street clobbered as crude plummets, virus crisis deepens

You both represent #GovernmentPaidScum scum of this forum.
LOL.. Yet some decide to go the country of scum? See how some ironic and selective stance..

If it fits his context, he will say its right. If it doesnt't he will curse and swear. This kind of behavior is despicable and unreliable. He will never uphold any agreement and do things only suit his own context. Never trust this kind of flip flop person. :enjoy:

Your english is put put together. Just like much of the things you manufacture in Commieville. I'm pointing out both of you how is that selective??

China is the true country of self deluded scum on Earth.

BOTH of you are GovernmentPaidBots who prowl PDF
Dont avoid my question. Flip flop policy from you. One time called about righteous and then a moment disregards to all kind of abuse and killing. Selective policy just to suit your own agenda. This kind of people has no right to call for righteous.

Your english is put put together. Just like much of the things you manufacture in Commieville. I'm pointing out both of you how is that selective??

I concur we have got too many of these commie PLA bot trolls on this forum; moderators need to remove these.

if anything is said or counter point, they start to systematically start with racist slurs etc. All Chinese members need to be vetted via the WeChat account to start with.

I always wondered how much do Government Paid Bots make per day? Since I can see many, it makes me wonder pay must be good?

I can't even make sense of the accusation he is TRYING to make against me.

What is this "flip flop" bullsh*t??
I concur we have got too many of these commie PLA bot trolls on this forum; moderators need to remove these.

if anything is said or counter point, they start to systematically start with racist slurs etc. All Chinese members need to be vetted via the WeChat account to start with.

@Hamartia Antidote everything must be rosey according to you.
#FkinGovernmentBots that includes the one who started this thread.

Here's the Dow now
Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 10.53.37 AM.jpg

I can't even make sense of the accusation he is TRYING to make against me.

What is this "flip flop" bullsh*t??
Their motto is simple. sow seeds of chaos, disinformation, lies and hatred.

Back
Top Bottom