What's new

Chinese Yuan hits record high against US dollar - Wall Street Journal

Except I didn't bring India into this. :lol:

Read the thread, it was post #2 that first mentioned the Rupee. I didn't mention it at all in the OP.

The point is that obviously there is a big contrast here, since the big economic story out of Asia at this moment is the collapse of the Rupee. So you can't blame faithfulguy for bringing that up.

This is a big news in defense forum as this would affect India's ability to purchase the planes, subs, tanks, artilleries, and even bullets from foreign sources. The 126 fighters could turn to 26 fighters very soon if Indian currency continue its free fall. And if it keeps going, it would become model airplanes.

HKG - Open account with HSBC. Standard Charted you can trade in Hong Kong. Beware - your account in HK cannot bre linked with Indian account or vice versa.

China - Rather difficult for foreigners to trade and it's more difficult to bring money out of China. SO I propose you to drop that idea.

On topic- the RMB rise was imminent. It's just China did not allow to give free hand to mkt to decide RMB vale. There people who still thinks that RMB is still under rated and further rise to 5.6 ~5.8/ dollar.

Hmm... I already have an account with HSBC. Let me see if I can use that.

RMB hit the record high and rupees hit the bottom low against USD,it's a good time to go travelling to India.RMB is worth more than ever now.

Back
Top Bottom