What's new

Walking in The Bund, Shanghai, China

This is so good I got a boner watching this video. I wonder when this shit hole region South Asia start to have cities like Shanghai.

When we have a good democratic structure and the the thieves are hanged.-"I wonder when this shit hole region South Asia start to have cities like Shanghai."

When we have a good democratic structure and the the thieves are hanged.-"I wonder when this shit hole region South Asia start to have cities like Shanghai."
Democracy is exactly what a developing country doesn’t need.

Both Sri Lanka and Pakistan are fine. But Bangladesh and india are really in a mess...
same street today

But one of the biggest problems of Colombo is that it doens't have proper public transport and seems like gov is in no mood to improve it either.

China is one of the best when it comes to HARD INFRASTRUCTURE (highways, airports, ports, high speed rail, bridges, electric grid, energy pipelines, broadband, 5G, etc).

China is one of the worst when it comes to SOFT INFRASTRUCTURE (Democracy, rule of law, independent judiciary, right to a lawyer, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom to protest, freedom of religion, free and open internet, etc).

China is one of the best when it comes to HARD INFRASTRUCTURE (highways, airports, ports, high speed rail, bridges, electric grid, energy pipelines, broadband, 5G, etc).

China is one of the worst when it comes to SOFT INFRASTRUCTURE (Democracy, rule of law, independent judiciary, right to a lawyer, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom to protest, freedom of religion, free and open internet, etc).
China is bad at these things, but far from worst.
You guys just don't know how to deal with a rising China so just keep bashing China with your imagination.
I have believe in freedom and democracy.
But I have to say the one sided mainstream media reports are far far from truth.

Back
Top Bottom