What's new

Wagha border's Chacha Pakistani passes away at 90 years of age !! RIP

I find this post strange & out of place.

This man all his life did something we all pay lip service to - love your nation , display it & wear it on your sleeve for all to see.

In the materialistic world we live in his actions may not amount to much on a balance sheet .

In life there are things that are beyond reach of a profit & loss account. This is one of them.
Well sir this is yr only post in this site with whom i agree. I think its the first time that Umair Nawaz n Third Eye have agreed on something!:tup:

What tragedy.. I have pictures with him.

plz upload them here n i request everyone to plz upload more pics of this Legend, so that people like me who were not so luck can atleast c him in pictures... thanks

Chacha Ji was my Hero, may he rest in Peace! Patriots like him are hard to find. I can't even imagine going to pay homage to my nation twice a day, everyday for many a decade and that too so religiously. Not Hell nor High Water ever stopped Chacha Ji from getting to Wagah.

Found these touching comments on a site, thought i share them with you.

561986_489699537727013_835821950_n.jpg

If somebody ever asks you what determination, strength, eagerness, patriotism, faith and being humble will look like when blent together; show em this picture and they will understand if they really know the essence of what they are talking about.

Today ,people are reluctant even to keep quiet during the national anthem.

And we have a chacha here!
May he rest in peace!

But i also find that i was wrong of him not having a occupation.

plz upload them here n i request everyone to plz upload more pics of this Legend, so that people like me who were not so luck can atleast c him in pictures... thanks

Here is my youngest brother with him.. I have given my brother.. a clown nose, spiky hair, a beard and sun glasses.. for obvious reasons.

This man is a true legend.. and our small moment with him.. was truly priceless.

v8dflt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom