What's new

Wagah-like show in Petrapole of BD

Can't wait to see pot bellied BGB private trotting like a mare on heat!

Then have this stupid peacock show with them. It's like watching a silly Monty Python movie, please don't waste our time.

Take it to your administration, don't rant here.

Oh!!! Are you talking about those pot bellied cowardice Indian Commandos that the world has seen during the Bombay carnage? Yes, I remember. About 257 of those pot bellied cowards died at the hand of 6 Muslim fighters. Are there many more like them? How about sending these cowards to fight in the Ladakh front against the Chinese?

Oh!!! Are you talking about those pot bellied cowardice Indian Commandos that the world has seen during the Bombay carnage? Yes, I remember. About 257 of those pot bellied cowards died at the hand of 6 Muslim fighters. Are there many more like them?

Terrorist are terrorists. Never glorify terrorists

Terrorist are terrorists. Never glorify terrorists

Why don't you read the post that I answered to? It is not about supporting and non-supporting terrorists. It is about India's coward pot-bellied troops because the Indian poster insulted our BGB troops similarly.

Do you want me to support Indian stance on our BGB? By talking morality you are glorifying the Indians. So, never glorify India and Indians.

Yea remember just 17 of these so called pot bellied BGB soldier slaughtered at least 17 of your BSF super soldiers, when they were out numbered 215 to 17....looks like I would take BGB man over a BSF any day.

Why doesnt your govt. simply refuse. Ohhh I forgot they are our dalals :cheesy:

Well 2014 is just around the corner and looks from all the reports your "dalal" friends are on their way out.

Oh!!! Are you talking about those pot bellied cowardice Indian Commandos that the world has seen during the Bombay carnage? Yes, I remember. About 257 of those pot bellied cowards died at the hand of 6 Muslim fighters. Are there many more like them? How about sending these cowards to fight in the Ladakh front against the Chinese?

Still not as cowardly as the few lakh pot bellied Bangladeshis that died in operation searchlight...

Yea remember just 17 of these so called pot bellied BGB soldier slaughtered at least 17 of your BSF super soldiers, when they were out numbered 215 to 17....looks like I would take BGB man over a BSF any day.

Well 2014 is just around the corner and looks from all the reports your "dalal" friends are on their way out.
Are you seriously comparing Bangladesh to India? You guys wouldn't even be able to win a war against Pakistan, whose ***** we have been regularly been kicking since 1965...

Are you seriously comparing Bangladesh to India? You guys wouldn't even be able to win a war against Pakistan, whose ***** we have been regularly been kicking since 1965...

Nah we have better nations to model ourselves to and emulate, ... Please explain how your BSF super soldiers got their ***** kicked even when they out numbered the "pot bellied" BGB men 215 to 17. I hear Indians claiming how the BGB men will run like scared children after seeing these "super soldiers", yet the only time they actually dared to attack the BGB instead of unarmed civilians, they got their ***** kicked and ran leaving their fellow soldiers dying or injured in the paddy fields?

I don't want to post the pictures as this would upset people. Anyway if it helps you sleep at night thinking that your BSF super soldiers are there protecting the India-BD border, then sleep well, we Bangladeshi's have only 70k "pot bellied" BGB men.

Oh an why do you guys always drag Pakistan into it? So you fight better against them, how does that effect the BGB?

Back
Top Bottom