What's new

WAAR - finally to be released in September

I wanna watch this movie but in a cinema in order to support our film industry, I would be grateful if someone can tell me when this film is being released in the UK and where? Many thanks.

I just watched the trailer, it's damn cool man!!! Could anyone tell me what's the budget of the movie??

Just watched the movie. Could have been better. The Cobra heli's have been used beautifully.

Pakistan media is not talking about this film! why?

apart from minor problems the movie was excellent, at times you don't feel like you are watching a Pakistani movie rather a top rated hollywood action flick ...

Pakistan media is not talking about this film! why?

Geo channel which supported the movie initially has backed off because the movie is pro pakistani and not based on religious propaganda. ARY and sama and other channels were showing the movie reactions from cinemas in every news bulletin.

Watch today.... Nice Effort by Bilal Lashari for Awesome Movie ~WAAR~ .... atleast much much better with nice try!

Now Many people talking about some Military style larger or more bigger style military ops foOtage. The problem with the movie is the it wase not actually designed or directed by GHQ/ISP (Pakistan Military). nor ISPR provide any support to the team of WAAR Movie xcept Cobra Gunship sec shoot.... many errors like Shaan jumping from the heli alone... that was technically not military special tactics. IMO Bilal lashari also not consult with Military pros before making this movie. Anyway but still 100 out of 100 marks because 1st ITS PAKISTANI movie 2nd .... Love with Shaan and the 3rd... GREAT TRY by BL and his Team.... MUST WATCH... after many years someone took nice step...

Back
Top Bottom