What's new

WAAR - finally to be released in September

Indians might not like Waar. As it isn't against Militancy or WOT but a bit against India. There are Indian agents and all that. So those Indians who were anxious to watch Waar, watch it with keeping this in mind.

I had heard about the movie but this is the first time i saw the trailer and it seems very nice. I am looking forward to watching it.

Indians might not like Waar. As it isn't against Militancy or WOT but a bit against India. There are Indian agents and all that. So those Indians who were anxious to watch Waar, watch it with keeping this in mind.

I'll watch it!! Action seems to be good! I won't mind some Indian villains. In reality there are many villains in India.

I will watch it as soon as it comes online. Its awesome movie.

Looking forward to it. Finally some good movies coming out of Pakistan lately :D

Saw it yesterday........Hands down one of the best movies i have ever seen in fact i can't get over it and really want to see it again.

Don't want to give out any spoilers but it is based on true events and i am sure even the main plot must have come out of the ISI archives. It is a thought provoking and patriotism invoking movie with a very strong cast, excellent camera work and graphics and authentic weaponry. It is a must watch for everyone...

Waar is like ek lohar ki so sunar ki. Anything true, prevails naturally.

1379465_721755954510800_1415043711_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom