What's new

WAAR - finally to be released in September

exactly the same....

don't know which one is original.

Last edited by a moderator:
The movie and composition... music work completed in 2007. the movie "The Ides of March" released in 2011 :P so WAAR is pretty old compare to The Ides of March. So the background music of WAAR is completely original.

you are completely wrong. the music of waar is done by Qayaas. they were planning for doing music for waar in 23 december 2010 after winning "Best Rock Band" at the Rolling Stones-Jack Daniels annual rock award, held in New Delhi. On December 27, three songs, "Inquilaab", "Khayaal" and "Pal", were given by the band to be part of the soundtrack to the film Waar directed by Bilal Lashari and starring Pakistani actor Shaan Shahid. Then how he would complete the music in 2007 as the band Qayaas formed in 2008?

for further details: Qayaas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All this bullshit argument over the ost, who cares? We all know bilal said everything in the film is Sourced in Pakistan.
I'm just glad they have announced a release date, the shooting range in the trailer is police lines islamabad. :P.

waar.jpg

Story of releasing date of movie waar is very much same of that story of shair aya shair aya which we used to read in childhood
exactly the same....

don't know which one is original.

I think now hollywood also started copying lollywood songs after bollywood :D

Shukar hai release honay lagi hai.

Someone gave me dvd of movie name " aaj diyaan kuriaan " ....anyone seen ....

Hot damn................... I hope it is released in the US too
New mashoori needs a new thread of its own!

waar.jpg

Story of releasing date of movie waar is very much same of that story of shair aya shair aya which we used to read in childhood

I think now hollywood also started copying lollywood songs after bollywood :D

composing of music of The Ides of March is a year before Waar's music composing

Chennai Express' delays film releases in Pakistan

On Eid Day, upcoming Pakistani movies 'Waar' and 'Main Hoon Shahid Afridi' was to be released along with 'Ishq-e-Khuda' and 'Josh' in Pakistan theatres. However, now films 'Main Hoon Shahid Afridi' and 'Waar' movies have delayed the release date in Pakistan theatres.

As reported, there was lot of confusion among distributors in Pakistan regarding the release of two of Bollywood's biggest films, Chennai Express and Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara. There were reports last month that the two movies would not come to Pakistan on Eid. Chennai Express which was to be released a week after Eid in Pakistan will now be released on Eid day.

'Chennai Express' delays film releases in Pakistan - Times Of India

Back
Top Bottom