What's new

Voting begins for new Prime Minister

Already more than 200 people have voted for Nawaz in assembly and some are waiting to vote so it seems he may get two third majority this time again

Nawaz Shareef has taken 244 votes and is the new Prime Minister of Pakistan

Congratulations. A great milestone for democracy in the history of Pakistan. I have faith pmln will deliver and set a great foundation for prosperity in Pakistan. The first year will be hard but Pakistan is looking a hundred times better 5 years from now from where it is now.

Congratulations. A great milestone for democracy in the history of Pakistan. I have faith pmln will deliver and set a great foundation for prosperity in Pakistan. The first year will be hard but Pakistan is looking a hundred times better 5 years from now from where it is now.

so what do you project gdp growth?

IPHONE u have high expections ... BUT I PRAY THAT U R RIGHT ...ALTHOUGH I HATE THEM but i still pray for present government success ...

so what do you project gdp growth?

since this year 3.5% more of an confirmed growth as per imf

next year i suspect a growth rate of atleat 5.5% or even above 5% would be a major improvement

meanwhile atleast 6% in 2015 and above 6% if kept for the next 4 years.

Pakistan will be a different pakistan in 2018 with a GDP close to 350billions usd and reserves atleast more than 40billions.export about 40-50billions and Defence budget about 12-15billions usd

man nawaz shariff looks pissed at the bs sat tar saying lol. knowing that he is part of the bloodshed in karachi.

Congratulations to Mian Sb and all PML (N) supporters. Lets hope he delivers on what he promised during his election campaign.

man nawaz shariff looks pissed at the bs sat tar saying lol. knowing that he is part of the bloodshed in karachi.

MQM honey moon period is going to get over he will talk to Taliban but not tolerate MQM

MQM honey moon period is going to get over he will talk to Taliban but not tolerate MQM

its because nawaz knows his daddy :omghaha:

Execution-by-beheading-in-008.jpg

its because nawaz knows his daddy :omghaha:

Execution-by-beheading-in-008.jpg

Before posting a picture know this kind of punishment is told for some crimes in Islam secondly the mass murder and extortion of MQM has to be controlled other wise Karachi can't deliver economically what it have to deliver to make Pakistan progress

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom