What's new

Voting begins for new Prime Minister

Nawaz Sharif has become the Prime of Pakistan for the third time
Wednesday 26 Rajab 1434 AH / 5 June 2013 CE

Mubarrak to all Pakistani brothers and sisters.

Truly a history making day in Pakistan.

Personally, I feel Pakistani people have finally got their revenge today against the Pakistani military, by electing the very same Democratically Elected Prime Minister which the Pakistani Military toppled so undemocratically on October 12, 1999.

Islamic Republic of Pakistan Zindabad
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Paindabad

May Allah Subhanhu Wa-Ta'Allah shower his Rahmat on Muslim Pakistan and make it a citadel of light, peace and tranquility in the world.

Amin.

Nawaz Sharif has become the Prime of Pakistan for the third time
Wednesday 26 Rajab 1434 AH / 5 June 2013 CE

Mubarrak to all Pakistani brothers and sisters.

Truly a history making day in Pakistan.

Personally, I feel Pakistani people have finally got their revenge against the shameless Pakistani military, by electing the very same Democratically Elected Prime Minister which the Pakistani Military toppled so undemocratically on October 12, 1999.

Islamic Republic of Pakistan Zindabad
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Paindabad

May Allah Subhanhu Wa-Ta'Allah shower his Rahmat on Muslim Pakistan and make it a citadel of light, peace and tranquility in the world.

Amin.

no run of to data durbar to give thanks.......

Did the arrogant PTI attend the ceremony? I didn't see arrogant khan there.

i wish him good luck. more then him being elected this is a day to celeberate bcz this is the first time a democratic party has passed rule to another democratic party. i pray that he will help pakistan and solves it both internal and external problems. Good luck nawaz sharif for both our sakes you better do good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom