What's new

VOTE: Elections 2013 will be Fair or Rigged ??

Will the 2013 General Elections be free and fair or rigged?

• Total voters
I have doubts, ECP won't be able to halt rigging at lower levels! Mr. Khosa in center is PPP-philic, one of the most important ministers in his cabinet openly exalts leader of a political party. Caretakers in provinces directly report to those who have recommended them. ECP has failed miserably to devise an immaculate policy to conduct elections, some of its members are unprofessional who unnecessarily are dragging themselves into conflicts. Lower judiciary on other hand has failed to halt tax evaders, it is more interested in judging adequate knowledge of the religion. In short, it would be very difficult for ECP to conduct free and fair elections, duds like Azam khan are too incompetent to hold free and fair elections.

If Elections are not rigged and are free and fair PTI will win Hands down! But there seems to be some pre rigging going on already, some defaulters have been allowed to contest elections and PMLN and PPP will surely do some rigging! One thing is clear that these elections will be fairer than the previous ones!

there is no need to whine now, PTI is equally responsible if elections are rigged, because it supported corrupt ECP and did nothing, it elected fkhruddin as CEC

If Elections are not rigged and are free and fair PTI will win Hands down! But there seems to be some pre rigging going on already, some defaulters have been allowed to contest elections and PMLN and PPP will surely do some rigging! One thing is clear that these elections will be fairer than the previous ones!

and PTI has no jaagirdars and wadera elements who rig elections?

nonsense, elections will tell who rigged who didnt

Pakistanis only

Q:All of you see Khosa's less than satisfactory performance,ECP performance,Forigen funding to PMLN,Terror threats,'Bhai ka vote' in Karachi,Patwari vote in Punjab,Horse trading,Fake degree holders allowed to contest,NAB is asleep,biased CM in punjab.

Do you have faith that these 'historic elections' are going to be free and fair or it will write another dark chapter in our history??

Please vote and discuss.

@ajpirzada @Leader @muse @Luftwaffe @Awesome @WebMaster @Emmie @Mirzay @Armstrong @notorious_eagle

@nuclearpak @Awesome @WebMaster

Thanks

You Often Forgotten Me?lol
The Ultimate Devil?lol

Last edited by a moderator:
So How are you guys going to determine if the elections are free and fair or rigged? Has anyone given any thoughts on that?

Or is it the following formula -
PTI wins = Free and Fair

PML N (or any other wins) = Rigged.

Is this right?

Are we assuming that just because Imran will win absolute majority on the Internet the same will happen in the real world?

Arp2041 asked this question before but no one bothered to answer so I am asking it again. Hopefully I don't get an infraction for that.

So How are you guys going to determine if the elections are free and fair or rigged? Has anyone given any thoughts on that?

Or is it the following formula -
PTI wins = Free and Fair

PML N (or any other wins) = Rigged.

A lot of foreign neutral observers would give their report on the elections. There are also like NGO FAFEN who would give their reports. So it would be through these reports that it would be judged whether election are fair or not.

Are we assuming that just because Imran will win absolute majority on the Internet the same will happen in the real world?

Imran would surely win more seats than ever before. He is not pushover anymore. He is a head of a major political party which surely has the ability to give tough time to parties like PPP and PML(N).

Arp2041 asked this question before but no one bothered to answer so I am asking it again. Hopefully I don't get an infraction for that.

Nobody would give you infraction unless you troll on this forum.

@MST

Its up to the observers and their assessment,also on the security climate,during the elections,fights,fatalities,pre poll rigging, forced ballot casting, or simply casting fake ballots.

I remember during,Musharraf's shame referendum i wasn't legally allowed to vote but me and my friends were made to give our thumb prints on a stack of ballots.

Pakistanis only

Q:All of you see Khosa's less than satisfactory performance,ECP performance,Forigen funding to PMLN,Terror threats,'Bhai ka vote' in Karachi,Patwari vote in Punjab,Horse trading,Fake degree holders allowed to contest,NAB is asleep,biased CM in punjab.

Do you have faith that these 'historic elections' are going to be free and fair or it will write another dark chapter in our history??

Please vote and discuss.

@ajpirzada @Leader @muse @Luftwaffe @Awesome @WebMaster @Emmie @Mirzay @Armstrong @notorious_eagle

@nuclearpak @Awesome @WebMaster

Thanks

Answer: These elections will write another dark chapter in our history.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of foreign neutral observers would give their report on the elections. There are also like NGO FAFEN who would give their reports. So it would be through these reports that it would be judged whether election are fair or not.

Imran would surely win more seats than ever before. He is not pushover anymore. He is a head of a major political party which surely has the ability to give tough time to parties like PPP and PML(N).

Nobody would give you infraction unless you troll on this forum.

Correct me but isn't it the first time Imran is figting election. He boycotted last elections as I remember. So he is testing water for the first time.

Also who would appoint these neutral observers? Won't they be govt officials who may be prone to influence? And what kind of influence PA will have. Or they are sitting on the sidelines this time. Thats another important question.

I agree the media and NGOs can play a very important role in this process if they stay neutral. The only issue here is that they normally don't have the resources to be everywhere.

A lot of foreign neutral observers would give their report on the elections. There are also NGO FAFEN who would give their reports. So it would be through these reports that it would be judged whether election are fair or not.

There is nothing like foreign "NEUTRAL" observers.

Have you thought about the fact that if Americans want to rig the elections somehow, what the hell will these foreign "NEUTRAL" observers report??

These "NEUTRAL" observers don't travel each & every constituency or each & every Polling booth (obviously they can't, this is humanly impossible), And these "NEUTRAL" observers are shown SELECTED constituencies/Polling booths by the administrators of home nations who may want them to serve there own personal purpose.

So, i guess, calling them "NEUTRAL" doesn't make complete sense.

I agree the media and NGOs can play a very important role in this process if they stay neutral. The only issue here is that they normally don't have the resources to be everywhere.

Maybe not everywhere, but our media coverage is spectacular (a bit overblown, but no problem).
Plus they don't have to be everywhere. Different media outlets and NGO workers send their reps to different locations can ensure a large coverage area to report on.

Correct me but isn't it the first time Imran is figting election. He boycotted last elections as I remember. So he is testing water for the first time.

He participated in 2002 elections and won the election from the constituency he was contesting. However he was the only MNA from PTI in national assembly at that time. People used to mock him and used to say that Imran is wasting his time in politics. He was a nobody in Pakistani politics at that time.

Also who would appoint these neutral observers? Won't they be govt officials who may be prone to influence?

Govt would only issue visa. These observers are usually send by European union etc so they are largely neutral and free from govt influence. In today's newspaper I read that 300+ Indian journalists have also applied for visa to cover these elections.

And what kind of influence PA will have. Or they are sitting on the sidelines this time. Thats another important question.

Till they have kept themselves away from all this issue and are at sideline. Keeping in view Kayani's behavior I don't think they would play any active role in politics. They would be limited to providing security for elections.

what is the date of election and the announcement of results??i'm as exited as u guys

PML-N will going to rig these elections like no tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom