What's new

Volkswagen Busted For Cheating On Diesel Models -- And Owners Won't Like The Probable 'Fix'

The difference between you and me is that you're a moron who walked into a debate about industrial capacity and talk about TATA, Reliance, Lol etc - and you're from SLOVENIA. These comparisons show your actual capacity- your actual status in the world. Bangalore International Airport probably does better and has more importance than where you come from.

And as far as the order is concerned, you should assume that if you have won it, that it won't go very far for too long. I mean, what can Slovenia make that India can't?

No dude, you're the moron who walked into a thread about German engineering, blasted it as an Indian (sic). Then you turned things around by exposing my half Slovenian side and playing the superiority card granted by 1.3 billion of largely unproductive people.
Naturally, even unproductive 1.3 billion people will have larger resources available to them as productive two million. And this is the card you play. Bad card, but, hey, you got nothing else. Like i said before, if we decide to up the ante and i go to a higher level of integration, you loose at anything.

You're just a fucking kid.

And as far as the order is concerned, you should assume that if you have won it, that it won't go very far for too long. I mean, what can Slovenia make that India can't?

Would you be insulted if i say in every house we construct there's atleast 2 toilets??? Additionally, the plane you posted, is a different class. It's a combat trainer, while the Pipistrel is a basic trainer/patrol aircraft with the biggest autonomy in it's class. Also comes in electric if required. Lemme know when Bangalore airport can fulfill this requirement for the Indian army.

No dude, you're the moron who walked into a thread about German engineering, blasted it as an Indian (sic). Then you turned things around by exposing my half Slovenian side and playing the superiority card granted by 1.3 billion of largely unproductive people.

Would you be insulted if i say in every house we construct there's atleast 2 toilets???

And what business has a Slovenian have interfering in discussions between a german and indian on engineering. You're a nobody. 'Engineering' in your country is making kitchen utensils in a workshop (god knows if even that works out well).
Stick to your place instead of inserting yourself in debates between the big guys. Some small timer from a country that has no tangible accomplishments wants to talk about 'productivity' of a country that's sent probes to mars.

Like I said, pretty sure Bangalore International Airport is more productive than all of Slovenia and has more toilets than entire country too.

And what business has a Slovenian have interfering in discussions between a german and indian on engineering. You're a nobody. 'Engineering' in your country is making kitchen utensils in a workshop (god knows if even that works out well).
Stick to your place instead of inserting yourself in debates between the big guys. Some small timer from a country that has no tangible accomplishments wants to talk about 'productivity' of a country that's sent probes to mars.

I am half Germanic by paternal side, I own VW shares and you are just some dirty noob thinking he is "big guy" LOL

Anything else?

As for engineering, your army obviously disagrees. Might want to take your "kitchen utensils" complaints to them. We surely don't want Indian air cadets falling out of the sky (more than the usual tally which comes with flying ancient MiG's anyway)

Like I said, pretty sure Bangalore International Airport is more productive than all of Slovenia and has more toilets than entire country too.

I agree, every sidewalk is a toilet. That way, indeed it has more toilets.

I am half Germanic by paternal side, I own VW shares and you are just some dirty noob thinking he is "big guy" LOL

Anything else?

I agree, every sidewalk is a toilet. That way, indeed it has more toilets.

Already disowning your country....I told you you'll run back with your tail between your legs.

Already disowning your country....I told you you'll run back with your tail between your legs.

I merely explained why i have inserted myself into this debate. I am not disowning anything. It's just your desperation now, trying to pin stuff on me after a soundly lost debate.

btw, in regards to probes to Mars, wasn't there just one? And you're here lying again? Like gypsy customs?

As for the rockets, ya truly, i don't see any way they could be made here, however, other stuff related to space is being done here, namely measurement devices used for shuttle launches, also Russians are using those same devices:

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I merely explained why i have inserted myself into this debate. I am not disowning anything. It's just your desperation now, trying to pin stuff on me after a soundly lost debate.

btw, in regards to probes to Mars, wasn't there just one? And you're here lying again? Like gypsy customs?

Go away. This debate is only for the big guys. Not people at your level.

Go away. This debate is only for the big guys. Not people at your level.

Hahahahaha, you running? We just started, little plebeian boy. The majority of manure is still waiting to meet you.

Tells alot no? Mighty Indian IT sector good enough only for call centers? Can't even make a simple measurement software.

You actually think you have the ability to match this. What delusions. Even Germany can't build an entire system like this and has to work with all of Europe. :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

You actually think you have the ability to match this. What delusions. Even Germany can't build an entire system like this and has to work with all of Europe. :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

I see you decided to commit sepuku by dragging this onto a higher level.

Didn't talk about rockets in that post, merely about software, but you ofcourse shift the goal posts in every post as a weak mind like yours cannot cope with my torrent in any other way.

As for rockets, yes, everyone joined together, why not? The result is iirc largest Earth observation satellite network, planetary missions, GPS constellation and a 60% market share in commercial launches. Oh and black projects involving killer satellites that drag a hostile satellite into burnout.

Oh i almost forgot and the entire heart of the future US manned vehicle is also made in Europe.

Orion’s European module ready for testing / Human Spaceflight / Our Activities / ESA

Read it a bit, let that inferiority stew for a while :rofl:

Also, slight correction....when you say "Even Germany can't build an entire system like this". Ariane is actually better, can carry more than twice the weight to GTO.

Last edited:
I see you decided to commit sepuku by dragging this onto a higher level.

Didn't talk about rockets in that post, merely about software, but you ofcourse shift the goal posts in every post as a weak mind like yours cannot cope with my torrent in any other way.

As for rockets, yes, everyone joined together, why not? The result is iirc largest Earth observation satellite network, planetary missions, GPS constellation and a 60% market share in commercial launches. Oh and black projects involving killer satellites that drag a hostile satellite into burnout.

Oh i almost forgot and the entire heart of the future US manned vehicle is also made in Europe.

Orion’s European module ready for testing / Human Spaceflight / Our Activities / ESA

Read it a bit, let that inferiority stew for a while :rofl:

Also, slight correction....when you say "Even Germany can't build an entire system like this". Ariane is actually better.

Like a little coward you try to save your skin by briging all of Europe to save SLovenia. Sadly even that don't help. You made 'heart' of a space capsule. We made full capsule only. Along with Rocket to launch it---and actual launched it as test for astronaut program. You're shitty little 'software companies' don't have a millionth the capacity of ours.

d534030658c2e54cc6a781837bfa250a.jpg

@Audio instead of discussing randomly, why don't you give a list of top Slovenian technologies and products. We can start comparing your inferiority in a systematic way.

Like a little coward you try to save your skin by briging all of Europe to save SLovenia.

Lol, your words:

Even Germany can't build an entire system like this and has to work with all of Europe.

Source: Volkswagen Busted For Cheating On Diesel Models -- And Owners Won't Like The Probable 'Fix' | Page 5

You brought this onto yourself all alone.

Sadly even that don't help. You made 'heart' of a space capsule. We made full capsule only. Along with Rocket to launch it---and actual launched it as test for astronaut program. You're shitty little 'software companies' don't have a millionth the capacity of ours.

d534030658c2e54cc6a781837bfa250a.jpg

That's not a heart of a capsule, that's the heart of an interplanetary vehicle. Be less dimwited please.

@Audio instead of discussing randomly, why don't you give a list of top Slovenian technologies and products. We can start comparing your inferiority in a systematic way.

Really? You want to compare a nation of 2 million to a conglomerate of 1.3 billion? What does that tell you about your intellectual honesty? I mean, i know you're a gypsy and you have none, but at least the readers can see. :D

You're already backtracking after bringing Europe in, you aw it's a no go, now you're trying to compare India to Slovenia. LMFAO

Also, slight correction....when you say "Even Germany can't build an entire system like this". Ariane is actually better, can carry more than twice the weight to GTO.

'Twice the weight to GTO' don't mean much. The class of sats GSLV Mk3 launches is the most numerous. In any case you now run back lining all of Europe to save Slovenia's skin and still not working. Two additional boosters (GSLV Mk4) bridges the gap.

And there's the ULV which is coming. Let's not go there....it's unfair on you.....

Lol, your words:

You brought this onto yourself all alone.

That's not a heart of a capsule, that's the heart of an interplanetary vehicle. Be less dimwited please.

Really? You want to compare a nation of 2 million to a conglomerate of 1.3 billion? What does that tell you about your intellectual honesty? I mean, i know you're a gypsy and you have none, but at least the readers can see. :D

You're already backtracking after bringing Europe in, you aw it's a no go, now you're trying to compare India to Slovenia. LMFAO

Hey asshole- You are building some sub system for someone else (who owns you) and you're trying to compare it with us? We have an astronaut program starting up- can Slovenia eventhink of it dimwit? ULV will be capable of taking astronauts to the moon and you are trying to impress us with some sub-system you're giving the AMERICANS for THEIR program. Dimwitted joker.

@Audio how sad you should abandon Slovenia and go to Europe. You were better off walking away when I asked you not to interfere when big boys India and Germany were discussing.

'Twice the weight to GTO' don't mean much. The class of sats GSLV Mk3 launches is the most numerous. In any case you now run back lining all of Europe to save Slovenia's skin and still not working. Two additional boosters (GSLV Mk4) bridges the gap.

And there's the ULV which is coming. Let's not go there....it's unfair on you.....

Could name other European rockets too....but i'm just too kind to burst your little delusion bubble. You're much more funnier this way.

Hey asshole- You are building some sub system for someone else (who owns you) and you're trying to compare it with us? We have an astronaut program starting up- can Slovenia eventhink of it dimwit? ULV will be capable of taking astronauts to the moon and you are trying to impress us with some sub-system you're giving the AMERICANS for THEIR program. Dimwitted joker.

@Audio how sad you should abandon Slovenia and go to Europe. You were better off walking away when I asked you not to interfere when big boys India and Germany were discussing.

LOL!

Your epic sense of inferiority, thinly veiled with a sense of superiority. Useless plebs, who got trashed royally by me and is constantly in the process of shifting goal posts.

As for Slovenia, your kin here (gypsies) live better than 99% of Indians back at home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom