What's new

‘Visited Israel’ during ex-PM Nawaz Sharif’s tenure, admits Maulana Ajmal Qadri

ISLAMABAD: Patron-in-Chief of the Central Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Maulana Ajmal Qadri on Saturday admitted that a delegation visited Israel during the tenure of former Prime Minister and PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif, ARY NEWS reported.

“We met with the foreign ministry officials of Israel and members of the Israeli cabinet,” he said.

Maulana Ajmal Qadri said that Israeli officials visited them at their hotel where they had an in-depth discussion on trade and other affairs.

“They wanted that Pakistan should not link normalization of political and diplomatic relations with Israel to Palestine issue,” he said.

Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) on Political Communication Dr Shahbaz Gill while commenting on the admission said that it was unfortunate that Nawaz Sharif and his advisers were involved in back-door talks with Israelis.

It is pertinent to mention here that Israeli media has claimed that the Pakistani delegation twice visited Tel Aviv in the tenure of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif.

According to Israeli media, Nawaz Sharif sent the Pakistani delegation twice to Israel. A religious delegation was led by Moulvi Ajmal Qadri.

Read More: ‘Pakistan will never accept Israel unless Palestine issue is resolved’

Founder of Islamic Theology of Counter-Terrorism Think Tank, Noor Dahri while talking to Israeli media had claimed that former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, during his tenure, had sent two delegations to Israel in a bid to normalise relations with the country.

He said that Maryam Nawaz had tweeted the link of his interview with i24 to embrace Prime Minister Imran Khan and use this as a tool against the PTI government, but she soon deleted the tweet after realising that details of sending delegations to Israel by Pakistan during the tenure of her father [Nawaz Sharif] were exposed in the interview.

FM Shalom after meeting with Pakistan FM Kasuri..
s sholom . I wish particularly to thank President Musharraf for his courage in promoting peace and moderation in our region and in general

s sholom . I wish particularly to thank President Musharraf for his courage in promoting peace and moderation in our region and in general

before nawaz it was also general mushi---- who liked to have jewish embassy in islamabad......

secret meeting were held in turkey..

He is the chosen one and that makes current PM jealous.
He he he... Chosen for what?

Nawaz Sharif is a hack. If you along with a few others want to worship him and his useless daughter, go ahead.
Yes. Lets have an investigation. Open to the public. I would like to see how it happened and under whose watch.
I agree, lets do have an investigation. Lets see what other skeletons the Sharif-clan are hiding in their closet. No harm adding 'treason' to the already long list of F-ups.
I want you to find all of it out.
What do I look like your f#*kin' lap dog?!! Look up the answers yourself to save your Master.

before nawaz it was also general mushi---- who liked to have jewish embassy in islamabad......

secret meeting were held in turkey..
Musharraf offered Israel-Palestinian mediation but Israel refused.....bluntly

Chosen as the Tormentor of Niazi
Oh, 'The Chosen One'. Failing miserably.

Coming on screens while being broadcasted from the UK, he has surely become the modern Altaf Hussain.

Totally irrelevant and if he weren't sad, he'd be pathetic.
Perfect.

Where do you want to start?
I'm sure someone whom appears to have an answer for everything won't have any trouble digging up dirt against the PRESENT Government.

Good luck to ya.
If he needs saving, how can he be a master?
I'm sure that is exactly what went through Adolf Hitler's head - other than that bullet*, that how could he be Master and need saving in a No-Win situation.

*Fingers Crossed*

Oh, 'The Chosen One'. Failing miserably.

Coming on screens while being broadcasted from the UK, he has surely become the modern Altaf Hussain.

Totally irrelevant and if he weren't sad, he'd be pathetic.

I'm sure someone whom appears to have an answer for everything won't have any trouble digging up dirt against the PRESENT Government.

Good luck to ya.

I'm sure that is exactly what went through Adolf Hitler's head - other than that bullet*, that how could he be Master and need saving in a No-Win situation.

*Fingers Crossed*
itna ghussa sehat ke liye acha nahi hai wese

itna ghussa sehat ke liye acha nahi hai wese
...aur janab aisay kum-bakht loogoon ko support karna bhe sehat aur dimaghi halat ke liye acha nahe hai. Mayoos hogay.

Denial could lead to depression.

For the record: I'm not a PTI Supporter. I'm not for PMIK, but I surely am not for the Sharif's, nor the Zardari's.

...aur janab aisay kum-bakht loogoon ko support karna bhe sehat aur dimaghi halat ke liye acha nahe hai. Mayoos hogay.

Denial could lead to depression.

For the record: I'm not a PTI Supporter. I'm not for PMIK, but I surely am not for the Sharif's, nor the Zardari's.

aunty ne kaha ha ke ye sab mile hain. aap aunty ki baat maan len. wo sadiqa aur ameena hain

Back
Top Bottom