What's new

‘Visited Israel’ during ex-PM Nawaz Sharif’s tenure, admits Maulana Ajmal Qadri

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Patron-in-Chief of the Central Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Maulana Ajmal Qadri on Saturday admitted that a delegation visited Israel during the tenure of former Prime Minister and PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif, ARY NEWS reported.

“We met with the foreign ministry officials of Israel and members of the Israeli cabinet,” he said.

Maulana Ajmal Qadri said that Israeli officials visited them at their hotel where they had an in-depth discussion on trade and other affairs.

“They wanted that Pakistan should not link normalization of political and diplomatic relations with Israel to Palestine issue,” he said.

Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) on Political Communication Dr Shahbaz Gill while commenting on the admission said that it was unfortunate that Nawaz Sharif and his advisers were involved in back-door talks with Israelis.

It is pertinent to mention here that Israeli media has claimed that the Pakistani delegation twice visited Tel Aviv in the tenure of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif.

According to Israeli media, Nawaz Sharif sent the Pakistani delegation twice to Israel. A religious delegation was led by Moulvi Ajmal Qadri.

Read More: ‘Pakistan will never accept Israel unless Palestine issue is resolved’

Founder of Islamic Theology of Counter-Terrorism Think Tank, Noor Dahri while talking to Israeli media had claimed that former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, during his tenure, had sent two delegations to Israel in a bid to normalise relations with the country.

He said that Maryam Nawaz had tweeted the link of his interview with i24 to embrace Prime Minister Imran Khan and use this as a tool against the PTI government, but she soon deleted the tweet after realising that details of sending delegations to Israel by Pakistan during the tenure of her father [Nawaz Sharif] were exposed in the interview.

Last edited:
So why was he quite for the all time? Why is Palestine more important for Imran Khan aides, than Kashmir?

BTW, you have already posted on duplicate threads days back, and now again opening discussion... without your own personal remarks, that what you and moderators see wrong here and like to fix!

Since you took the liberty of asking the Questions, allow me to respond.
So why was he quite for the all time?
Perhaps he knew what his fate would've been had the Nation found out that he went behind the backs of 220 Millions strong Pakistani's to a Country we don't recognize. India may our biggest enemy, but we still have Diplomatic-relations with 'em. Like it or not, we share a border.

Once your Maryam bibi decided to Tweet & Delete, it open a plethora questions as to what really happened during those two trips and who are the individuals were involved.

Now since you took the liberty of brining up PMIK (again), its pretty obvious that he or his party are going to take advantage of anyway to expose the Sharif-clan for what they truly are. Its called 'Politics 101' incase you didn't know.
Why is Palestine more important for Imran Khan aides, than Kashmir?
It isn't/wasn't until this story came out. PMIK & his aides have been talking about the Rights of the Kashmiri people ever since coming in office. When was the last time you remember any PM talking about the Kashmir cause? I doubt a pussy like Ganja Sharif even uttered 'Kashmir' out of fear.

He is being asked the question day-in, day-out on Kashmir by the media (International/Local).

But don't fret, your Master is perfectly safe in the UK.

Since you took the liberty of asking the Questions, allow me to respond.

Perhaps he knew what his fate would've been had the Nation found out that he went behind the backs of 220 Millions strong Pakistani's to a Country we don't recognize. India may our biggest enemy, but we still have Diplomatic-relations with 'em. Like it or not, we share a border.

Once your Maryam bibi decided to Tweet & Delete, it open a plethora questions as to what really happened during those two trips and who are the individuals were involved.

Now since you took the liberty of brining up PMIK (again), its pretty obvious that he or his party are going to take advantage of anyway to expose the Sharif-clan for what they truly are. Its called 'Politics 101' incase you didn't know.

It isn't/wasn't until this story came out. PMIK & his aides have been talking about the Rights of the Kashmiri people ever since coming in office. When was the last time you remember any PM talking about the Kashmir cause? I doubt a pussy like Ganja Sharif even uttered 'Kashmir' out of fear.

He is being asked the question day-in, day-out on Kashmir by the media (International/Local).

But don't fret, your Master is perfectly safe in the UK.

Ok... so bottom line of your logic in short is that he feel more safe to expose his visit today! but where's his own statement minus editing by Imran Khan's evil media cell?

What tweet? and care full if you address Maryam not by name Imran Khan has conveyed you may be target killed by IRGC mafia!

...editing by Imran Khan's evil media cell?
You're hopeless.

I may have said this to you in the past..., but again - get a tazbee and start saying 'Imran Khan' followed by a curse. Maybe your wish may come true.

Its obvious that in your OPINION - since PMIK came into power, you can blame everything on him and his Party. A couple gets a Divorce - Blame IK. A kid falls off a 2-story building - Blame IK. PAK Cricket loses a match - Blame IK - PA Cricket wins a match - Blame IK.

But before he came in Power, we were flying high, right?

So civilian supremacy was so at the peak that one man Nawaz pulled it all off?

I think government has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Nawaz alas to no avail.

He is the chosen one and that makes current PM jealous.

You're hopeless.

I may have said this to you in the past..., but again - get a tazbee and start saying 'Imran Khan' followed by a curse. Maybe your wish may come true.

Its obvious that in your OPINION - since PMIK came into power, you can blame everything on him and his Party. A couple gets a Divorce - Blame IK. A kid falls off a 2-story building - Blame IK. PAK Cricket loses a match - Blame IK - PA Cricket wins a match - Blame IK.

It is so unfortunate, some of countrymen are still worshiping corrupt leadership and ignore the state policy which has very solid reasoning. Majority people don't understand the complexity of Palestine-Kashmir issue and how they are interlined with each other. Also this imported God worshipping is killing Pakistan stance on Kashmir cause.

You're hopeless.

No you have no right to pass personal remarks... if you have argument just state or keep quite.
My impression from your useless personal remarks is that you are telling me that your favorite position is when your head is in sand.

since you are keen on my personal life, I do not believe in tasbih ritual.. it has NOTHING to do with Islamic faith, it rather has roots in hinduism where it's called japamala, since Pakistan has tons of influence from hinduism, hence this reflect in society or may be some over flow in Iranian society but nothing beyond.

open a plethora questions as to what really happened during those two trips and who are the individuals were involved.
Why don't you ask Najaf Twitter guy? He would know or least he would claim he knows.

Yes. Lets have an investigation. Open to the public. I would like to see how it happened and under whose watch.
Its called 'Politics 101' incase you didn't know.
So civilian supremacy was so at the peak that one man Nawaz pulled it all off?

I think government has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Nawaz alas to no avail.

He is the chosen one and that makes current PM jealous.

Israel has never been discussed in Pakistani politics before 2018 with such dedication. The topic seems to work as a charm as deflection.

I just want to know what powers Nawaz enjoyed that Niazi don't have after I am told he was able to invite Modi, send people to Israel, maintain friendly relations with Mubarek Patel while awarding southern Pakistan to Iran and then bailed the country on Qatari white donkey.

Ye PM house me pehle konse chakki ka atta ata tha jisse 56 inch chest hojata tha kay jo marzi aye karo. ab to sab cabinet decide karti hai mashwaray se. same cabinet who was Mushraffs cabinet who openly called for Israeli normalisation.

I want you to find all of it out.

Yes. Lets have an investigation.
Surprisingly propaganda cell is refraining to demand investigation. Specially when, Imran Khan can engineer any sort of investigation against Nawaz Sharif effortlessly, backed up with loaded talk shows.
The topic seems to work as a charm as deflection.
To me it's clearly a case of showing loyalties to Qom.

Surprisingly propaganda cell is refraining to demand investigation. Specially when, Imran Khan can engineer any sort of investigation against Nawaz Sharif effortlessly, backed up with loaded talk shows.

Sometimes the easiest things are the hardest to do.

Only mention of Israel over the past 2 years was by PTI minister calling for Israeli recognition 2 months after taking office in 2018.

One of their touted senators brought forward a proposal to replace India with Israel as Enemy Number 1.

Have you ever visited Pmln social media circles? All they blame 24/7 is army and Imran Khan. Bughaz Imran cannot be cured.
I just want to know what powers Nawaz enjoyed that Niazi don't have after I am told he was able to invite Modi, send people to Israel, maintain friendly relations with Mubarek Patel while awarding southern Pakistan to Iran and then bailed the country on Qatari white donkey.
It's called traitorous powers
Only mention of Israel over the past 2 years was by PTI minister calling for Israeli recognition 2 months after taking office in 2018.
Who was it? Source?
Surely you can help with the investigation given your pedigree and reach in Israel from Rabwah.

Hojaye phir investigation?
Yes do investigate the Nawaz Sharif Israel connection

Back
Top Bottom