What's new

Vision 2023 and Treaty of lausanne

Abdullah Fazeel

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Anyone have Knowledge about Treaty of lausanne and turkey vision of 2023?
If yes plz confirm rather treaty gonna over or that's just rumors and also about Vision 2023.

If yes plz confirm rather treaty gonna over or that's just rumors and also about Vision 2023.

Treaty will get past its expiry date but it won't change anything on the ground much.

Vision 2023 is Turkish plans for economic development, it has nothing to do with the treaty or any geopolitical change in status quo. Please, stop watching idiotic Youtube videos from Pakistan on this topic. Thanks :)

Treaty will get past its expiry date but it won't change anything on the ground much.

Vision 2023 is Turkish plans for economic development, it has nothing to do with the treaty or any geopolitical change in status quo. Please, stop watching idiotic Youtube videos from Pakistan on this topic. Thanks :)
I don't watch any yt channels. and also I belive that this treaty has no expiry date mentioned in it.
I'm currently reading the full script of treaty and no where found the expiry date

yup I don't found any expiry date.
Is there any??

Don’t listen to those who lie to you here. When 2023 comes the Ottoman Empire will come back and all lands and resources it owned before that will be under Turkish rule again. Erdogan is not from the royal family tree but he will be put as a Supreme Leader and he will lead Turkey to a Superpower status. The Khalifah is coming back too so be prepared as a Sunni Muslim for it brother.

Inshallah the win will be ours against the Kufr!

Don’t listen to those who lie to you here. When 2023 comes the Ottoman Empire will come back and all lands and resources it owned before that will be under Turkish rule again. Erdogan is not from the royal family tree but he will be put as a Supreme Leader and he will lead Turkey to a Superpower status. The Khalifah is coming back too so be prepared as a Sunni Muslim for it brother.

haha but there is nowhere written that it will over. These are just rumors. Treaties remain valid till next war...

Here is even a video (unfortunately only in Turkish) about the hidden paragraph in the Treaty.

For the paks who didnt get it.
this is a parody of some people who bring evidence of treaty expiry details...

Back
Top Bottom