What's new

Visa-on-arrival for Pak nationals above 65 years from January 15

It is funny... after all.. we do look alike..
Anybody seen the film Mammo??
Mammo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What if that happens?

Can't get my head around it. Once you are inside India what is stopping you from visiting the kinda places you want to visit? If you are a known face or someone trying to stay for longer period of time... then it's different. It's not as if we are different in appearance or speak languages which are vague to each other!!

and they have to inform the immigration office before visiting any other state I guess

and they have to inform the immigration office before visiting any other state I guess

What if they don't inform? How will the authorities find out if a harmless Pakistani visitor pays a quiet visit to either Punjab or Kerala, stays there for few days & goes back to Pakistan on scheduled departure date?

What if they don't inform? How will the authorities find out if a harmless Pakistani visitor pays a quiet visit to either Punjab or Kerala, stays there for few days & goes back to Pakistan on scheduled departure date?

And for this reason only many stay back in India after expiry of their visa. But if the authorities come to know about breaking the law then I am sure the person will be barred from entering the country in near future and no visa will be given. Of course it is a matter of concern for immigration office.

I suggest an electronic Visa must be given with a GPS tracker lol, like a card not on passport but separately

Hence we conclude that all Indian "gestures" are usually hollow(typical Pakistani poster mode on)

dont take that on heart. of course 65 years old can travel alone. who said cannot? it is just that one becomes senior citizen according to Indian rule

Back
Top Bottom