What's new

Featured Virgin Atlantic Launches First-Ever Pakistan Routes to Fill Void

We living in North America have always thought of vacations in Europe. But because we have family in Pakistan and limited vacations, we always spend all our vacations and savings going to Pakistan.

With Virgin and BA starting more frequent flights to Pakistan, a short vacation in Europe is a very big possibility.

Doesn't it hampers the revenue of PIA and thereby reducing the GDP of Pakistan?
Is government planning to sell a majority share to a private Pakistani player?

From ticket prices that I have seen, Turkish Airlines are the cheapest.
Perhaps the lower Türkish tax rates. Istanbul Aeroport is almost exclusive to their airlines. They have exclusive rights/accesses to ramps, terminals, runways. Low fare, high volume traffic = more more profit. Even English football teams wear Türkish ad placements on jerseys.

Airfare may be cheaper, but what about upgrades, baggage, and beverage? They may charge a little bit more a premium meal. Nonetheless, it will be greater experience compared to Arabian Emirates Airlines (whom have many delays & strict agents who are scared of Pakistani men). Türkish people interact more honestly & nicely.

My desire is to fly Türkish Airlines only. But I will order vegetarian meal, not meat meal because it is not Zebiha Helal! Be careful man!

Back
Top Bottom