What's new

Virgin Atlantic ends operation in Pakistan

Hero786

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RAWALPINDI: Virgin Atlantic operated its final flight from Islamabad International Airport on Sunday after announcing earlier in the year that it will suspend operations between London Heathrow, Lahore and Islamabad.

LOL Dawn News doesn’t even have the balls to explain why VA pulled out….

From History of PIA forum

Pakistan blocked airlines from taking converting their rupees and into foreign currency.

Now imagine that Virgin sold tickets at 220 rupees a dollar and had 2.2 billion held up which was equal to 10 million dollars.

Now the rupee is devalued to 270 and the 2.2 billion stuck in Pakistan is worth 8 million dollars.

Virgin just lost 2 million dollars in two weeks!

Last edited:
ibtida-e-ishq hai, rota hai kya
aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya

Colonial sepoys on a special mission to undo Pakistan and re-merge it with mother India as ordered by their colonial master...

In other news, Taliban has started oil production in their country and inflation is -1%.

Initially I thought Afghanistan will take a decade to surpass failed colonial project of faujiland, now they are on track to surpass us in 5 years max.

We will use camels for future transport: Shahbaz sharif
May be we soon launch Fauji Airline for transportation.

Would be interesting to know whether the ME3 are being allowed to repatriate the money or not.

Rumor was that they were being allowed to do so due to the mehrbanian of the UAE and Qatari government to us in other matters.

The only winner here is the ME3, not anyone else. VS and BA competition was hurting loads of these airlines especially for European sectors.

Back
Top Bottom