What's new

Viral video: Google ad connects India-Pak with heartwarming reunion story

Pak Maqbooza Kashmir and GB belongs to India .Majority GB people don't want India ! Agreed . But they don't even want to be part of Pakistan and want Independence .
Everyone in Jammu and Ladakh including the muslims are happy with Indian rule . The shias of ladakh and the sunnis of south kashmir are also pro India . Anti India sentiments run high only in north kashmir .Azad Kashmir is Indian territory and we will raise the Indian flag in Gilgit/Muzaffarabad pretty soon.

So will we, we will rule India for thousand of years.

Don't say no chance because we did it on every occasion, dawn mist be painful being a biatch of everyone.

The huns, the kushans, Iranians, turko afghans, British and matter of time before its Pakistanis now.

Population size means nothing, land mass we make more then 55% of the nation.

Its the people that make a nation . Otherwise its just a piece of land .

Punjabis are genetically linked to turko afghans then to Indians who in their original form are dravidians.

So are North Indians except tribals of north-central India . What is this original form ? I didn't know that Indians have multiple forms . Dravidian is a linguistic group not a race although they do look different from other Indians on average . Do some research .
All human races are linked to each other genetically . So what is it you are trying to say ?

When you say next time that Indians and Pakistani ate same come stand next to me, speak yo me and then tell me are we the same?.

LOl My grandfather migrated from Peshawar in 1947 to Delhi . So I am a pashtoon genetically and my grandpa used to call us pathans .

Last edited:

Don't say no chance because we did it on every occasion, dawn mist be painful being a biatch of everyone.

The huns, the kushans, Iranians, turko afghans, British and matter of time before its Pakistanis now.
well buddy that was a different world indians were ignorant of the world beyond himalayas and khyber to much extend and were genrellay peace loving lolzzz now they are not the same not even close but you can dream no harm in that :coffee:

Its the people that make a nation . Otherwise its just a piece of land .

So are North Indians except tribals of north-central India . What is this original form ? I didn't know that Indians have multiple forms . Dravidian is a linguistic group not a race although they do look different from other Indians on average . Do some research .

LOl My grandfather migrated from Peshawar in 1947 to Delhi . So I am a pashtoon genetically and my grandpa used to call us pathans .
My grandfather migrated from Sialkot :) yah bby but we're proud Indians! :D

LOl its the modern day pakistanis who were ruled by all the people you mentioned . And ya forced conversion .;)

India is waiting for you and jihadi husbands

@pukhtoons brothers and sisters our way of life, culture is under threat we must raise our voice against such videos and usage of the name Pakistan to liken similarities between India and Pakistan.

We will start a social media campaign targeting pukhtoon and baluch youth, a campaign that educates them on history and culture.

We should also target other like minded Pakistani youth.

Do your bit for your country and your people.

Khan sb. In 21st century if you want to preserve and promote your culture than you should promote it thorough media i.e. Music, Movies, Drama because your opponent is 22" box called TV, use it in your favor and inform the world about your traditions & culture - social media campaigns are not gonna help.

Punjabis are genetically linked to turko afghans then to Indians who in their original form are dravidians.

Turkish or Jewish ancestry among Pashtun is a myth, genetic studies disapprove that.

Saaddi Dilli yaar . I ahve two houses- one in Daryaganj and other in Karol Bagh .
achhaji fir to mill lo bhai main to dono ke beech me hoon waise aaj dry day hai rum ka jugar ho jaye to lete aana khob jamegi aapke saath :D

Back
Top Bottom