What's new

Viral video: Google ad connects India-Pak with heartwarming reunion story

daroo desi :lol:

yaar ye pakistani forum mein Indians jyada dikh rae hein :P kya chakkar ha

Since when has google started playing the role of an ambassador for peace i wonder

daroo desi :lol:

yaar ye pakistani forum mein Indians jyada dikh rae hein :P kya chakkar ha
nahi yaar desi daroo pine ke baat sir me bara dard hota hai sadde layee te OLD MONK hi best hai with pepsi of course :D

bhai rehta to ritdge aerea ke nazdeek hoon mil apse CP me sakta hoon per aapko apna foon no kaise doon PM ki facility bhi nahi hai ab to :(
Aaj to mujhe vaise bhi yamunapar jaana hai doston se milne ghar pe bahana maarke. How old are you though ? I am just 20

Turkish or Jewish ancestry among Pashtun is a myth, genetic studies disapprove that.

Who said Jewish make, turkic not every pukhtoon but just the ghilzais and even that not 100%.

We don't share no genetics with you, @shaan is our man in the genetics department and he has proved you wrong with solid evidence and yet you still debate about genetics.

Go get dome fresh air and only speak to me then you are spoken to.

Aaj to mujhe vaise bhi yamunapar jaana hai doston se milne . How old are you though ? I am just 20
well jani fir to tum mere se almost adhi umr ke ho ab tumhare saath baith ke to nahi pee paoonga per koi gal nahi kabhi na kabhi mulaqat to ho hi jayegi

well jani fir to tum mere se almost adhi umr ke ho ab tumhare saath baith ke to nahi pee paoonga per koi gal nahi kabhi na kabhi mulaqat to ho hi jayegi

Avashya . Vaise aapke to bachche bhi mere jitne bare honge .:P

Who said Jewish make, turkic not every pukhtoon but just the ghilzais and even that not 100%.

We don't share no genetics with you, @shaan is our man in the genetics department and he has proved you wrong with solid evidence and yet you still debate about genetics.

Go get dome fresh air and only speak to me then you are spoken to.
why are you so obsessed by pakhtuns, nobody cares whichever tribe you're

Whatever you choose to believe. 

It means peace and serenity it also means trustworthy. why?
well i reealli like that name and after reading many of your post i guess your paerents were right in namimg you

Back
Top Bottom