What's new

Viral Sach - China Rocket attack on Indian army post

If the news is true then,go dear China, teach India some lesson.so that India can realize that every country is neither Sikkim nor Hyderabad!

china attack india? are you kidding me? there is no such news.i don't know abp news but i will surely watch this program.
I also read a news in a Bangladeshi news portal that China strike Indian army camp with rocket while India was gathering army and logistics! And also read that abp news also publish such news!

Here is a link too. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.outlookindia.com/newsscroll/amp/158-indian-soldiers-killed-in-cross-border-attack-claims-chinese-media/1101459

Last edited:
Go dear China, teach India some lesson.so that India van realize that China is neither Sikkim nor Hyderabad!

I also read a news in a Bangladeshi news portal that China strike Indian army camp with rocket while India was gathering army and logistics! And also read that abp news also publish such news!

Here is a link too. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.outlookindia.com/newsscroll/amp/158-indian-soldiers-killed-in-cross-border-attack-claims-chinese-media/1101459

Lol dear, you're late to the party.

It has been proven fake.

Lol dear, you're late to the party.
Yes man I am always late as my country bangladesh (indian cultural colony) is always late after the civil war of 1971.Bangladeshi media(full of yellow journalists) can never publish a news without the help of their master Indian media so we got all news very late!
:)

Damn,
158 killed

Wow, Chinese really butchered inferior india---as expected :lol:

Ofcourse they are Fake

In any CONFLICT zone ; NO Army will PARK Trucks lined up
as they are seen in that picture

And that too within the range of enemy mortars

It was an exercise going on in Arunachal Pradesh

There was no CONFLICT per say rather a dispute, till the Chinese fire the salvo of missiles to cream the Indians. Pakistani talk shows are now discussing this. There is definitely something happened which India is trying to hide for face saving.

Make no mistake, if the news of 158 Indian soilders being neutralised is true, this is 10 times bigger then American attack on Pakistani Salala check post. Thing is, Pakistan had leverage against US, India don't have any against China.

And which 'third party source' has confirmed this ? Dunya news ?

Pakistanis can continue daydreaming...

News is out, Pakistani talk shows are discussing it, apart from Indian randi rona, no third party has refuted it.

Pakistani's need to understand that centuries old rape culture in India has affected their national and individual psyche and mentality so much that out of their natural habit, they will keep quite and even defend the rapist to prove nothing happened and their "honour" is intact, but they will bitch at everyone else.

Then you need to look into yourself first, well at least your own country fellows who certainly think that China has the ability to make Indians have an early Diwali.
BTW, one can recall how the OBL raid turned PDF into a Kolkota street for a whole week...we possibly couldn't match the Indian creativity on cheerleading.

You actually believe this?

This is far more credible than indian claims of "surgical strikes" and killing 30 or whatever Pakistanis on Pakistani soil :lol::lol:

chinese have always dominated inferior indians, and they'll continue to do so.

You think we have bought it like you people bought lies of surgical strike? Actually we are not even part of the conflict here, Apparently chines have raped you and you are protecting the rapist here by denying the painful episode. The whole 1.3 billion indians are now out desperately defending their "honour", didn't you guys wished for two front war?

Why bother, Pakistanis have bought this news...:lol:

Now because they are hiding these casualties, they will blame them on Pakistan and Kashmiri's in the coming months, start counting........

Damn,
158 killed

Wow, Chinese really butchered inferior india---as expected :lol:

This is far more credible than indian claims of "surgical strikes" and killing 30 or whatever Pakistanis on Pakistani soil :lol::lol:

chinese have always dominated inferior indians, and they'll continue to do so.
Sure thing, one thing Jihadis and Communists have in common- the susceptibility to propoganda.

You clowns actually think an entire company was taken out by MBRL fire along a border where not even a rifle has been fired for decades and the world (except for Dunya news) is silent?

This is like an intelligence test.

That Arnab Goswami, who always sounds as if Pakistanis have cooked Beef Biryani from his cow, seems that on the Chinese issue, the cat's got his tongue....I guess at the end of the day, he only drivels what most Indians want to hear.

Its all in the game dude even the Pakistani moon scientists Zaid Hamid also drivels only what most Pakistanis want to hear :D

1502386.png

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom