What's new

Viral Myamar girl aerobic dance during military coup might be a political statement

Indos

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

A day after Myanmar’s armed forces shocked the world by overthrowing its civilian government on Monday, an absurd video apparently capturing footage of the coup in the making went viral on social media.

The woman in the video, Khing Hnin Wai, was dancing to the lively electronic beat of “Ampun Bang Jago” (Ease up, Mr. Hotshot), a popular Indonesian song by singer-rapper duo @Tian Storm and Ever Slkr.

Prior to its appearance in the viral video, the tune was widely used as a protest song during demonstrations against the Job Creation Law that spread through Indonesia last year.

@Aung Zaya @MINN This is inside the women heart and some of you guys (men) still post pro military picture there after the military coup LOL

1612419404299.png

@Aung Zaya @MINN This is inside the women heart and some of you guys (men) still post pro military picture there after the military coup LOL

View attachment 713443

Got to be honest I personally am not a fan of the NLD but they are the officially elected government. I am also not pro-military either the military should not be in politics. But what I am is a military enthusiast. No matter what the situation is I will continue to document the equipment of the Military.

Back
Top Bottom