What's new

Violence kills 75 in Iraq, PMseeks world's support

Communism gave Mr. Deserter a better life for sure, otherwise he would have no chance of migrating to the U.SA

If you have not lived under communism, you have no right to talk about it because people like us don't take you seriously. You ran away from Viet Nam, you did not stay to fight so you're a deserter in our eyes when the SHTF. How funny that you keep talking about being in the military when yourself is a deserter, what a joke

You should thank communism because without communism you won't be able to live in the U.S. PERIOD!
That is really screwed up thinking. I should thank communism because I was so afraid of communism that I fled to the US. This is proof that communism make people stupid.

Communism gave Mr. Deserter a better life for sure, otherwise he would have no chance of migrating to the U.SA
If I run away from a murderer, should I thank the murderer for making my life safer by moving away from him? What sort of convoluted logic is this?

Brother do you think the American Invasion of Iraq has changed things for the better or do you think that Saddam - no matter how meglomaniac he might have been (as hes often called) - at least during his reign so much death & destruction wasn't happening ! :(

I pray that things change for the better & peace & tranquility to Iraq are restored !

It was, except that it was done by the govt itself. Check out how many people perished in the al anfal campaign alone. To say nothing of all the other unnecessary wars and massacres he perpetrated. And since all that was done by the govt itself, there was nothing for the victims to do, except live with it. Those that didn't die in it, that is.

That is really screwed up thinking. I should thank communism because I was so afraid of communism that I fled to the US. This is proof that communism make people stupid.
Hey, coward, why didn't you stay in Viet Nam to fight the communists? You are a deserter so stop talking about being in the military

That's the brutal truth, otherwise you would be living in a democrap society with $2000 per GDP capita like the Phils or India

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom