What's new

Violence erupts in Karachi

More jahaliat shown by the PPP

KARACHI:
A man was killed while another was injured in separate incidents of violence in the city on Thursday night. According to reports seven vehicles have also been set on fire in different parts of the city. The deceased was identified as 25-year-old Talha. He was brought in a critical condition to the Civil hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
A conductor of a minibus running on route G-7 was injured after unknown attackers opened fire. The injured man was identified as Israr, 35.
Shops closed after unidentified persons resorted to indiscriminate firing in various localities in the Sindh metropolis, including the limits of Brigade, Taimuria, Shanti Nagar, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Burns’ Road and areas including Shipowner College, Saoora Chowk, Abdullah College and College Road.
A Route Number 20 bus was torched at the Boat Basin. The attackers were seen going towards Mai Kolachi. Another bus was torched in Ranchore Lines in Eidgah police station jurisdiction.
There have also been reports of firing from various parts of Hyderabad and there are reports of one person being injured as a result.
Published in The Express Tribune, March 11th, 2011.

Man killed, 7 buses set on fire in Karachi – The Express Tribune

In case of violence as a result of a strike call, the persons/gfroup/party responsible for calling/arranging/participating in strikes should be held accountable and charged with the crimes as though they were actually carried out by the persons who called the strike.

Who will charge them ??? Police ??

Army should intervene .. Hang all politicians now ... & declare Marshall Law for life . :angry:

what was the need for such a protest in the first place ??

who wants to destabilise the situation at the moment ???

Bloody......___________! :angry:
Who the hell has given them this power to kill others, fight and torch buses?
Bloody people! :angry:

It the politicians who have been doing it, why the hell are you upset?
Stop supporting the parties! They are Mafias anyways.

Thats exactly what the army wants.

No. thats what they are avoiding and thats what PPP, PML-N and MQM dont like and wants the army to intervene so that these parties can play a victim card and hide their bad performance

Is there no government control over Karachi or what???

For last few months, i have seen regular news of riots or targetted killings in karachi..

W are paying the price for being in Sindh. I wish we were our own province. Karachi should have maximum autonomy. I honestly don't want Islamabad or some guy from Larkana or Umerkot making decisions for my city.

:crazy:

What do you mean by YOUR CITY?
It will better to say my Pakistan then my city. Try to adopt a collective thinking but not individual. We are worry about Karachi more than any of you. Because it is Pakistan.
We have to avoid from irresponsible type of thinking.
How PPP or even MQM loves Sindh, we know about it. Every party in Pakistan trying to show how they powerful by killing innocent peoples, firing, burning state properties or people's personal property.
Why we need this type of system?
Islamabad is federal city center of government body, you have nothing to do with it, but what we can do after taking such lessons that is change elected body. Very difficult task yes?

Who will charge them ??? Police ??

Army should intervene .. Hang all politicians now ... & declare Marshall Law for life . :angry:

funny, you want to hang politicians supported by you? Quite interesting.
In elections you often forget this line "Hang them all" because they well known how to deal with your emotions, so they bring you in trap & on seat and you again found in saying "Hang them all" :undecided:

No. thats what they are avoiding and thats what PPP, PML-N and MQM dont like and wants the army to intervene so that these parties can play a victim card and hide their bad performance

I dont think in current political scenario pak army is going to intervene. Two reasons:
1- They have full control on this government.
2- They are getting favour and sympathy of public just by acting from behind the wall.
At the same time they enjoy power plus goodwill of pak people.

Ironic thing is that sitting Govt calls for strike .. WTF ? i have never seen such thing before in my life ...

Terrorists and corrupt politicians,especially non-karachiiites have made Karachi the most violent and unstable city in Pakistan...Islamabad and Lahore should not control Karachi.....Only Karachiites must govern Karachi...Make karachi and the region around the city an autonomous province..Today what is happening is Karachi earns and pakistan eats....Karachi has become a hen that lays golden eggs and everybody wants this hen....this must end now....Tax and revenue from Karachi should be utilised for Karachi itself.....Leave Karachi to Karachiites

A BAG FULL OF MONEY WILL REACH 90 and MQM will shower rose petals on PPP and rejoin coaltion! that money will be used to buy guns that will be used to terrorize common karachities!

life will go on under MQM=Nazi party! in karachi no need to worry.........every few months we see same drama from MQM!!!

paisa do MQM ko paiti mein aur BORI MEIN LASHEIN BUNND!

on 12th MAY which no karachite was involved?? in firing and killing all of pakistan saw!!! so please cut the drama!! karachi was peaceful city of lights until the rise of MQM! and that is a fact! since MQM came to existence karachi naay kabhi sukkun nahi dekhaa!!

Back
Top Bottom