What's new

Violence engulfs India - While Kerala remains an oasis of peace.

You're always bringing up Malabar revolt that happened in 1921, how is that really relevant in today's affairs...

1921 happened 91 years ago. Just saying :lol:

So...

And wtf is the "daily pioneer" anyway ?

The Pioneer (Indian newspaper) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you very well know the answer. Babri is contemporary with full media coverage. Other riots are historical.

So going back to your earlier post:

if the glossing over can make the society more harmonious, then why not? our people are not matured enough to handle the truth.

Then why Tamils get hysterical over the Tamil deaths in Eelam War..why can't they allow Sinhalese to gloss it over for the sake of their national unity and harmonious society.

Why are you singling out a particular religious group? As if they're the only source of violence or unrest in the country. Did you also do the same when Gujarat and Bombay '92 riots occurred? Shows your mentality and double-standards.

Sorry I'm too clever for you trying to fan up my emotions, meh.

So...

The Pioneer (Indian newspaper) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So going back to your earlier post:

Then why Tamils get hysterical over the Tamil deaths in Eelam War..why can't they allow Sinhalese to gloss it over for the sake of their national unity and harmonious society.

as I told you, war in Lanka and Babri masjid are contemporary issues with media coverage. malabar riot was not. people who committed these atrocities and many of the victims are still living.
Now is this going to be a series of obvious questions for which you know the answer already?

its a problem india should tackle together, and not by bringing individual states...there are many big states which might be very peaceful....

Sorry I'm too clever for you trying to fan up my emotions, meh.

Good that you're clever, maybe you can use your clever skills to help bring different communities together and usher in an era of peace in India since you are so clever. Surely a clever guy like you would have no problem doing so...

as I told you, war in Lanka and Babri masjid are contemporary issues with media coverage. malabar riot was not. people who committed these atrocities and many of the victims are still living.
Now is this going to be a series of obvious questions for which you know the answer already?

Mech said Malabar Riot happened 91 years ago..I can also say Babri happened 20 years ago, Gujurat 10 years and Eelam about 3 years ago...Forget about it and get over it..we have more contemporary issues to deal with.

Probably because they won it, lol...

but that doesn't depreciate its importance over time.

Mech said Malabar Riot happened 91 years ago..I can also say Babri happened 20 years ago, Gujurat 10 years and Eelam about 3 years ago...Forget about it and get over it..we have more contemporary issues to deal with.

That is a valid point, I guess the question is how much relevance you give it in current affairs, there is a difference between importance and relevance. Surely the importance of the Crusades will forever be fixed, the relevance however is susceptible to change.

For example, the relevance of the Crusades was very high for people living in the 12th century, it is not very high for people living in the 21st.

That is a valid point, I guess the question is how much relevance you give it in current affairs, there is a difference between importance and relevance. Surely the importance of the Crusades will forever be fixed, the relevance however is susceptible to change.

For example, the relevance of the Crusades was very high for people living in the 12th century, it is not very high for people living in the 21st.

My take on Malabar Revolt's relevance in current Kerala's history...How Hindus suffered at the hands of Muslim extremists yet forever committed to the secular ideals and essence of nation building..or in other words Forget & Forgive.Something other community can learn and implement.

North Easterners literally makes up a majority of labours in Kerala. Perumbavoor,Muvattupuzha towns in Sundays You must see! these people come together and does the shopping literally looks like mini assam or bengal.

Eid is celebrated today here.

North Easterners literally makes up a majority of labours in Kerala. Perumbavoor,Muvattupuzha towns in Sundays You must see! these people come together from various NE states and does the shopping literally looks like mini assam or bengal.

Bengal is not in NE bro.

Back
Top Bottom