What's new

Vinna Malik was correct

Ladkiyon ke baare mein kahi-suni nahi felate, agar apne ghar ki ladki ho to kya tum bardaasht kar lo ge?

Veena was born to Aslam Malik, a Pakistan Army soldier.

:disagree:

What I said is less offensive then what she really is

Correcting me was enuf I guess, dont use such words again, samajh aye kya??:what:

Maybe they may say our stories are fabricated. But we know our sources. We know where we get our masala from – right from the people who see it first.

Period-------------------

BTW this thread is about veena's statement on cricket not whats here activities in Indian cheap show.

Thats her personal matter and i dont see any justification for mudslinging on her and her character assassination as we have NO right to do that.

BTW one should be very careful to take part in Indian cheap reality shows you never know how many places secrete cameras are hidden and you never know the cheap masala industry will leak videos of even you being in washroom .

is it the part of her personality to seduce men and get the work fix....

she reportdly left the men she had engagment and start living with asif ...

now she acting like a **** at bigg boss infront of cameras..

but i think she is getting lot of attention and people in pakistan start liking her...

is it the part of her personality to seduce men and get the work fix....

she reportdly left the men she had engagment and start living with asif ...

now she acting like a **** at bigg boss infront of cameras..

but i think she is getting lot of attention and people in pakistan start liking her...

:disagree::disagree: please when you walk around in Delhi or Mumbai check the attire worn by your common Indian women i really dont know if they are up to seducing men or they have liking for minis half-nude skirts.

Please decide yourself and please dont open your mouth if you have many holes at your end

There are officers assigned by CIA, NSA, KGB, RAW, MOSSAD, MI6 and the unknown intelligence agency of the Martian Aliens to destroy and defame Pakistan cricket.

It is the duty of the ISI to protect Pakistan cricket from these hegemonistic designs of the enemies of Pakistan.

Beware fellow countrymen, Ijaz Butt is actually an ISRAELI citizen who has camoflaged himself to look like Pakistanis. he was parachuted into Pakistan by a US Airforce C-130 to carry out a covert operation against Pakistan cricket.

Veena Malik is clearly an alien from Planet Neptune who has been sent to defame Pakistan in India and to fix matches.

Indian actresses use those antics everyday even in normal life.

So cut the crap the show is supposed to be scripted that way.

There was a speculation that she wanted an entry into bollywood.
Trust me,if that happens i ll stop watching b'wood movies.
:cheesy:

Veena Malik's liplock with co-inmate censored on Bigg Boss

Veena Malik who's grabbing headlines for her flirty ways on Bigg Boss has been caught smooching one of her co-inmates on Bigg Boss. But it seems, the footage would be edited before presenting it to the audience.

Buzz has it that a hidden camera has captured shocking footage
related stories

* Colors dragged to court 'fake' wedding on Bigg Boss

of Veena and a male inmate getting ‘touchy and feely’ before going completely overboard with their passionate displays, reports spicezee.

The footage is of two minutes, where the duo can be seen sharing a passionate smooch and fondling each other, oblivious of everything around them.

Veena MalikThere is a strong buzz that the complete footage would not be presented on the show as it's too explicit to be shown on television.

We wonder if it's Ashmit Patel who's keen on another MMS scandal, or Hrishant who's Veena's latest crush on show.

Veena Malik's controversies
* Her entrance in the Bigg Boss created a furore, when Shiv Sena protested against participation of Pakistani artistes in the show.

* Veena was caught getting cosy with co-inmate Ashmit Patel.

* Soon after, Veena Malik declared her crush for another co-inmate Hrishant Goswami.

Veena Malik's liplock with co-inmate censored on Bigg Boss - Hindustan Times

Kya baat hai!!!!!!!

:disagree::disagree: please when you walk around in Delhi or Mumbai check the attire worn by your common Indian women i really dont know if they are up to seducing men or they have liking for minis half-nude skirts.

I live in delhi and there is nothing like this which you just said, Don't support your post with delusional and fake statments...:disagree:

Please decide yourself and please dont open your mouth if you have many holes at your end

I am in Delhi.
And there is nothing obscene,as your stereotypical mind thinks!

Yes girls wear mini-skirts.
Whats wrong?
You want them to be as usual and never try something else?(Be in kameez salwar)
Its the 21st century.
Maybe girls in Pakistan don't have such freedom,but certainly girls in here have.
We have moved on.
:police:

I am in Delhi.
And there is nothing obscene,as your stereotypical mind thinks!

Yes girls wear mini-skirts.
Whats wrong?
You want them to be as usual and never try something else?(Be in kameez salwar)
Its the 21st century.
Maybe girls in Pakistan don't have such freedom,but certainly girls in here have.
We have moved on.
:police:

Thts why india is dubbed the RAPE KINGDOM by indian news papers and rape is the most increasing crime there............

Hamari taraf sey nangay ghoomo.... humarien kya parwah.

Back
Top Bottom