What's new

Vietnamese pour into S China amid labor shortage

I see that China is unlikely to open its labor market to Vietnamese due to the current frictions in their relationship.

For some who is not aware Vietnam has signed agreements of labor export to some countries including Japan, S Korea, Taiwan, Germany, Portugal, Lybia, Macau, Malaysia, Laos, Singapore, Canada, Australia, Middle East, etc...

Japan and Germany in particular offer nice packages to Vietnamese nurses including free flight ticket, free accommodation, free language course, with monthly salary of $3,000 on average.

Here are the two charts that say it all:

I don't think Vietnamese should go and work southern China unless they know entry-level Chinese.
Loneliness could drive people crazy if you can hardly talk to your workmates and make friend with local people.

:undecided:

I don't think Vietnamese should go and work southern China unless they know entry-level Chinese. Loneliness could drive people crazy if you can hardly talk to your workmates and make friend with local people.

:undecided:

Most Vietnamese seeking jobs in China can speak Chinese.

Most Vietnamese seeking jobs in China can speak Chinese.

Oh, really ?
I was thought Chinese (Mandarin) is not easy to learn for a foreigner...
Guess many Vietnamese can speak Cantonese.

:cheesy:

Oh, really ?
I was thought Chinese (Mandarin) is not easy to learn for a foreigner...
Guess many Vietnamese can speak Cantonese.

:cheesy:

Chinese (or its dialects) and Vietnamese are tonal language, hence we can learn your language faster than anyone else who speaks non-tonal language such as french or english. Besides, many Vietnamese words are derived from Chinese, they sound very much similar and mean the same.

Today you can learn to speak Chinese with the help of pinyin, after a year or so. Mastering the Chinese writing characters is much more challenging. That needs more time and efforts.

BTW are you a women/girl, princess?

Chinese (or its dialects) and Vietnamese are tonal language, hence we can learn your language faster than anyone else who speaks non-tonal language such as french or english. Besides, many Vietnamese words are derived from Chinese, they sound very much similar and mean the same.

Today you can learn to speak Chinese with the help of pinyin, after a year or so. Mastering the Chinese writing characters is much more challenging. That needs more time and efforts.

BTW are you a women/girl, princess?

Yeah, I see many Vietnamese words are same as Cantonese words such as 电话(telephone) and 联系 ( contact ).

Yeah, I see many Vietnamese words are same as Cantonese words such as 电话(telephone) and 联系 ( contact ).

To contact, today we say: gọi điện (electric calling).

Migrant workers can be repatriated back their country at the end of contract!

Same measure to be do to illegal and unskilled chinese workers in Vietnam.

36_7_1347353752_3_011_57bbe.jpg

http://www.tinmoi.vn/vu-cong-nhan-tq-danh-cong-nhan-vn-tinh-chi-dao-dieu-tra-xu-ly-011036989.html

Let's not be fooled by the Viet 五毛党 present in the forum. In the border areas people get along quite well and officials actually don't hate Chinese. Lots of intermarriaged families and local business exchanges exist. Languages ain't big problems. Many viets have blood links to Chinese. If you want a visa free visit to Vietnam, a 20 yuan bribe to the border police would be enough.

Those who are hostile to China are either so called educated fools or extreme nationalists.

Same measure to be do to illegal and unskilled chinese workers in Vietnam.

36_7_1347353752_3_011_57bbe.jpg

V

a desperate troll with hurting fragile ego``lol how pathetic

this thread is about viets workers pouring in Southern China provinces, please show your vietcong propaganda pics somewhere else where fool of losers like you

Let's not be fooled by the Viet 五毛党 present in the forum. In the border areas people get along quite well and officials actually don't hate Chinese. Lots of intermarriaged families and local business exchanges exist. Languages ain't big problems. Many viets have blood links to Chinese. If you want a visa free visit to Vietnam, a 20 yuan bribe to the border police would be enough.

That´s true. In daily life Chinese and Vietnamese are good neighbors, share a good understanding and relationship. For instance my Vietnamese aunt is married with a Chinese from Hainan island. So she and her kids can speak Vietnamese as well as Hainanese and Cantonese.

Those who are hostile to China are either so called educated fools or extreme nationalists.
just replace the word "China" with "Vietnam". Do you mean you are better?

In vietnamese: " Gọi " mean call, But " Hội " mean meet. We don't say the word "hội".

in Cantonese, "hoi dien" is a abbreviation of "去個電話" / "make a call" (to somebody)

Back
Top Bottom