What's new

Vietnamese discriminated in Cambodia

They are like Han ethnic in VN during the 1979 war. VN expelled thousands of them to China during war time. Wonder how did China deal with them back then?

As far as I am concerned, they are Cambodians, with VNese blood in them. VN is not a racist country. If you are good to us, doesn't matter who you are or what you are, we are friends. If you have ill-will against us, doesn't matter if you helped us, we fight back. Those people might have VNese ancestors, but they themselves are Cambodians, and Cambodian govt should have responsibilty for them. Of course VN should help too, but Cambodia must move first.

They are like Han ethnic in VN during the 1979 war. VN expelled thousands of them to China during war time. Wonder how did China deal with them back then?

As far as I am concerned, they are Cambodians, with VNese blood in them. VN is not a racist country. If you are good to us, doesn't matter who you are or what you are, we are friends. If you have ill-will against us, doesn't matter if you helped us, we fight back. Those people might have VNese ancestors, but they themselves are Cambodians, and Cambodian govt should have responsibilty for them. Of course VN should help too, but Cambodia must move first.

Let take some lesson learn from Singapore success

I thought the VN members here said that Cambodia was Vietnam's client state, and that they feared the boot of the "Prussian of Asia". How can they discriminate against their hegemon like this? :)

Uijgur and Tibetan people hatred Han chinese.

All SE Asia hate Vietnamese. Cambodia will take back Saigon. China will help them.

we set up again Great Nam Empire in same time.

East Turkestan, Tibetan, Inner Mongolia and Manchuria is becoming independence states from China.

Uijgur and Tibetan people hatred Han chinese.

we set up again Great Nam Empire in same time.

East Turkestan, Tibetan, Inner Mongolia and Manchuria is becoming independence states from China.
Keep daydreaming and after your color revolution,we will see what will happen very soon...

I have been there before, but I never knew those people are from vietnam. Poor viets.
the cambodian government has begun issuing permanent residency permits to our people. moreover the problem will be solved when in 2015 ASEAN becomes a single community for capital, labor, goods and services. every citizen of ASEAN member states is eligible to work anywhere in the region without a work permit.
It shows how much they hate you.
should they love you instead? have you forgotten it is you who supported the mass killing in Cambodia?
even if they dislike us, without our intervention Cambodia today is more a mass grave than a country.

Keep daydreaming and after your color revolution,we will see what will happen very soon...
as long as you don´t begin to start exporting revolution like under Mao Zedong we are fine.

I don't think Cambodia will ever be a threat for Vietnam. Cambodia is only 15 million strong, whereas Viet Nam is now approaching 90 million.

Cambodia and Laos will forever live under the shadow of a much larger Viet Nam.

I think population is not the most important thing. Ex, please consider the case of Israel...

6243613-Cambodia_Vietnam_Friendship_Monument_Phnom_Penh_Phnom_Penh.jpg

Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument, Phnom Penh

Last edited:
Geez Asians and conflicts/hatred.. The laotians and cambodians hate the Vietnamese, the Vietnamese/japanese hate the Chinese and vice versa, the Chinese and South Koreans hate the Japanese, the malaysians hate Singaporeans/ethnic chinese, Pakistan/Bengladesh hate the India, Saudi/Qatar hate Iran, palestine/Arabs hate Israel , etc etc.... i can go on and on. Seems it will take at least a century for Asians to get to our level of social harmony/reconciliation/unity.
Judging from posts here im sure it will take even more than a century for that to happen.:disagree::cheesy::lol:

Geez Asians and conflicts/hatred.. The laotians and cambodians hate the Vietnamese, the Vietnamese/japanese hate the Chinese and vice versa, the Chinese and South Koreans hate the Japanese, the malaysians hate Singaporeans/ethnic chinese, Pakistan/Bengladesh hate the India, Saudi/Qatar hate Iran, palestine/Arabs hate Israel , etc etc.... i can go on and on. Seems it will take at least a century for Asians to get to our level of social harmony/reconciliation/unity.
Judging from posts here im sure it will take even more than a century for that to happen.:disagree::cheesy::lol:

ha ha ha! @mike2000 , all the history and all the ethnocentrism is rather uncannily familiar isn't it? Its like Europe in the 19th century or early 20th century.

ha ha ha! @mike2000 , all the history and all the ethnocentrism is rather uncannily familiar isn't it? Its like Europe in the 19th century or early 20th century.
ahahahhaha, yes Nihonji, it doesn Indeed remind me of Europe in the 19th and 20th century.:lol::disagree:
The level of hatred/resentment i have witnessed in some Asian countries i visited towards a rival/neighbouring country really surprised me. Me as a white European i was even more welcomed/positively looked upon than even some foreign asians themselves in some of these countries.
Surprisingly even developed countries in the region like Hong kong, Japan, South Korea, i still witnessed that.:agree:
Hopefully the mentality will change with time, on a positive side, i witnessed lots of Chinese/South koreans in Japan and vice versa. So this is not to say all of them have resentment. some are really nice/welcoming towards their asian brothers as well(even though he might be from a rival country.:D)

By the way are you look cool in the pic mate. American ganstar.8-):enjoy:

not to mention Indonesian hatred toward Malaysian hahaha

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom