What's new

Vietnam will produce 300 mini submarines for Thailand and 25 for Malaysia

Vietnam has mini submerge machine that will never float again? No way, I will never buy this submerge and will never resurface again in rest of my life.

I think it fit Vietcong rat in there.

with 100 kg TNT , Lieoning with such amount of rats in side to be found in bottom sea.

with 100 kg TNT , Lieoning with such amount of rats in side to be found in bottom sea.

That little sub has a range of 300 meters.

With 100 kg tnt it will be reduced to 50 meters even with the operator peddling and kickng really hard,

t018eb9bf6d9ffe31a8.jpg
That little sub has a range of 300 meters.

With 100 kg tnt it will be reduced to 50 meters even with the operator peddling and kickng really hard,
jap thought like this either
they developed The Kaiten torpedo
The suicide kamikaze torpedo
And, Shame on my history, I have to ask you the question, did jap win the WW2?

Last edited:
After reading this, I start to search similar things on Taobao.com, hoping to get one toy like this with free shipping for my little nephew.
The technology of this mini-sub is guaranteed by French, and a French company make a marketing for Vn mini sub, thats why we can sell up to 300 mini sub to Thailand :pop:

:cheers:
The technology of this mini-sub is guaranteed by French, and a French company make a marketing for Vn mini sub, thats why we can sell up to 300 mini sub to Thailand :pop:

cute popcorn guy, welcome back. How are you doing these days?

:cheers:

cute popcorn guy, welcome back. How are you doing these days?
Thanks for remembering me, I'm still good and hope Mod will not give me a long hard ban soon, Im a very nice Guy, I just wanna tell the truth on PDF :cheesy:

You mean Thailand will buy 300 French mini sub?

You mean Thailand will buy 300 French mini sub?
Nope, they will buy our mini sub, and our mini sub reach French standard.

Sorry for my poor English, I wanna say that our sub have good quality, France can confirm it, thats why a French company co operate with VN to sell those sub.

only Japan Nazi & terrorists in middle east do suicide attack, so Viet, you wanna be Nazi or terrorist, right?

In Vietnam war, our patriot heroes joined to special forces to carry out suicide attacks on enemy soldiers. we kicked all kind of invaders, aggressors out from our soil. In middle-east terrorists killed innocent civilian people.

uneducated Chinese couldn't making the differentiate about this..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom