What's new

Vietnam wants India to 'rise quickly' in region

@DRAY can you post that per capita comparison again dude.I lost it when i got banned.I have to bookmark it again.This Uk Bengali brings the same thing again and again.

@DRAY can you post that per capita comparison again dude.I lost it when i got banned.I have to bookmark it again.This Uk Bengali brings the same thing again and again.

Page 6, post# 85. Bookmarks get deleted when someone gets banned???

:lol: I feel funny people keep clinging on old things to talk about and never move ahead with times. In fact, the last engagement between China and Vietnam is in 1988 Johnson south skirmish which we emerged victorious.

If I used your theory. India is a forever loser to China, right? :lol:

Back then:
The Nathu La skirmish & The Chola Incident: when Chinese were given a bloody nose

And present day:
India And Vietnam Just Signed An Oil Exploration Deal That Will Infuriate China - Business Insider

Despite China's objection, ONGC to go ahead with oil exploration in south China Sea - The Times of India

China is just looking out for its interests. If Vietnam has a problem they should deal with China diplomatically not trying to rely on India. India too will look out for its interests not Vietnam's.

do not worry, you got the same treatment :enjoy:

If I had been barred from discussion ..I would not have been able to post messages !

You are free to contribute towards discussion...but your intention is to troll .
and your off topic posts are being reported !

I am sure the vietnamese will love to fight the chinese down to the last indians, but I fail to see how India will gain by that.

Likewise the indians will love to fight the chinese down to the last vietnamese, but send inn their own ships? No way in hell.

Neither side is stupid, sans internet fanboys on both sides.

Stop wasting my time by posting use less links, the link says that due to change of base year to 2013, BD's nominal GDP has increased by 13% and real GDP has increased by 60%, and it says "BD needs $1,006 per capita income to pull the country up to the middle-income group", nowhere it says that BD has reached there. And you have quoted India's figures wrongly. See, falsifying here and licking Chinese feet won't change your country's fate, try to do something on the ground for real.

It says that BD GDP/capita is around 150 billion, with a population around 150 million, then do the math.

You are not very bright so I won't waste my time with you anymore.

It says that BD GDP/capita is around 150 billion, with a population around 150 million, then do the math.

You are not very bright so I won't waste my time with you anymore.

I would buy this jugglery of dates and window dressing, that too reported in some silly news article, only when it will be confirmed by some credible independent organization, so far none is confirming it. :lol:

Now stay on the topic, I have already posted how India is exploring oil in SCS under a deal with Vietnam in spite of severe Chinese opposition.

India shall support our stance against China.
if Vietnam is lost, India will be the next victim. the Chinese will not stop in the SC Sea.

Back
Top Bottom