What's new

Vietnam to get 20 LCA Tejas

Varad

Reaction score
Extremely ridiculous: Vietnam to introduce advanced LCA India's 20 against China Jian Shi

According to the Indian military website reports Kara, Vietnam and India will reach 5 billion U.S. dollars in military contracts, the introduction of 20 from India, developed by three generations of the Indian LCA fighter aircraft used India's most advanced stealth technology to escape the on-board and the general radar tracking, offset by the Chinese J-10 air superiority. The article said that Vietnam and the large number of purchase of the aircraft, its purpose is to respond to the growing China-Vietnam border and the upcoming air forces equipped aircraft carrier, Vietnam in order to keep its occupation of the island and resources, determined to break with China at all costs.

This article analyzes that from 2005, China began manufacturing aircraft carrier announced, and with J-10 carrier aircraft, which is fatal in Vietnam is simply the message, the right-wing forces in Vietnam, took the opportunity to render the threat of China and within the military won the leadership, in this case, look back in Vietnam in recent years, the move is not surprising.

Indian military experts warned Vietnam not too much, or China is likely to suddenly start to Vietnam!

The official name for the LCA Tejas, the aircraft is to meet the original design concept of the Indian Air Force and Navy combat a range of different needs. Indian Air Force used basic single-seat fighter would be a multi-functional, both perform tasks compete for air superiority, but also shoulder-to-ground attack missions and to ship. Key performance indicators:

Models: Universal; Navy; two-seater trainer.

Length: 13.20 m

Height: 4.40 m

Wingspan: 8.20 m

Aspect Ratio: 1.8

Wing area: 37.5 square meters

Main Track: 2.20 m

Front and rear track: 4.34 m

Empty weight: 5.5 tons

Maximum external capacity: 4 tons

Takeoff Weight (without plug) 8.5 tons

Wing loading (no plug-in) 221.4 kg / m

Thrust load (no plug) 106kg/kN

Maximum level flight speed (high altitude) M1.6

Service ceiling: 15,240 m

Overload limit: +9 /-3.5g

Weapons and equipment: 23 MM dual cannon; seven plug-in launch point, capable of firing air to air, ground, air-ship missiles, unguided rockets, anti-tank bombs, conventional bombs, but also plug-in electronic warfare pods and reconnaissance pods, fuel tank.
Indian LCA fighter

Vietnam Air Force has recently been in the South China Sea in the direction of movement, and procurement of advanced aircraft from Russia broke the rumor, which attracted many people's attention. Currently, the total strength of the Vietnamese Air Force, 3 million people, air force of about 480 aircraft of various types, including 240 combat aircraft. But Vietnam is basically in the hands of antique aircraft class, which is the Vietnamese Air Force, the current dilemma.

Su -27 jerry

Vietnam hands of more advanced aircraft is Su Su -27 and -30, according to data from Wikipedia, the Vietnamese now equipped with 12 Su-30MK2V, Order 24; 36 SU -27SK/UBK.
  In 1994, Vietnam from Russia ordered the first batch of Su-27SK fighter 5 and a Su-27UBK fighter trainer aircraft in 1997 and the introduction of the second batch of two Su-27K and 5 Su-27UBK. In April 2003, and this year, Vietnam and have ordered 4 and 8 more advanced Su -30 fighter.
  Vietnam 370 Vietnam Air Force fighter division called "Ace in the trump card", which is the largest reorganization of the military in 1999 after Vietnam the only fighter with heavy Soviet troops -27/30.
  However, it was reported in Vietnam in the procurement blindly "cheap." Su-27SK, for example, Vietnam cheap basic configuration options, they do not accept the aerial refueling capability, and can carry drop tanks also reduced the number to two, and light fighter aircraft flight down to the equivalent of about 1390 km. According to the Russian "Air Force Times" reported, Vietnam or even abolish the Soviet-27SK-to-ground attack capability of the sea, leaving only air to air missile launch capabilities. Meanwhile, Su-27SK fighter cockpit instrumentation is also stuck in the 80s level.

"Chicken" will continue to service the aircraft

Compared with the three generations of aircraft, the Air Force is currently the main force in Vietnam is still the MiG-50s of last century -21 series about aviation regiment equipped with a 7. MiG -21 Mikoyan Design Bureau developed the Soviet Union light supersonic fighter. Design 1953, 1958, the armed forces.
  Mig -21 has been hailed as the air "AK-47" rifle, solid, reliable, excellent performance and low cost. It was exported to many countries, more than 50 countries around the world became the Air Force's main models. Up to now, the MiG -21 produced a total of over 10,000 aircraft. After World War II, no one can be like Mig -21 aircraft as the development of military aviation on the world have such a huge impact.
  On several occasions during the Vietnam War MiG -21 to participate in air combat, an encouraging result. Sino-Vietnam border war of 1987, I had shot down a missile unit in Vietnam MiG -21 plane and captured the pilot.
  Into the 70's, the Soviet Union Mikoyan Design Bureau introduced the ultimate version of the MiG -21: MiG -21 Bies, this transformation is the key to the MiG -21 pulse Doppler radar system installed, head-up display, multi- function displays. Vietnamese Air Force, the existing 160 "MiG -21 Biscay."
  However, in order to extend the life of MiG aircraft, MiG -21 until recently designers of the aircraft still on the grandfather to modernize, extend its life. They developed and implemented the "MiG -21 Bies" reform plans for the MiG--21-93.
  It is reported that Russia's Mikoyan Design Bureau has successfully developed a "MiG -21-93" the installation of a new IFF, "Spear" radar, infrared display device, such as HUD, its air to air missiles including R-77, R-73 and so on. As the "MiG -21 Bies," the successor, "MiG -21-93" and "MiG-29M" will be used to perform combat tasks.
  For some time, Vietnam's economic growth is considerable, of course, have to get enough money repairing something new, so the MiG -21 to face the fate to the stage of history, but part of the Vietnamese generals are worried that if too quickly out of the MiG -21, the Air Force will seriously shrink the size. View, be regarded as "tasteless" MiG -21 service in Vietnam but also quite a long time.

Su -22, picking bargains in other countries

Vietnam Navy's surface fleet is too weak to make up for the Vietnamese Air Force had to shoulder a large number of sea tasks. Therefore, the current Air Force in Vietnam in 5 groups with 4 attack aircraft loaded Russian-made Su -22 series aircraft.
  The Soviet Union during the Cold War Soviet -22 major ground attack fighters of the sea, since 1973 exports to all WTO countries. With the origin of the Eastern European Warsaw Pact countries to join NATO, these practices do not meet NATO's aircraft and large-scale flow to Vietnam. Currently, the Vietnamese Air Force has 80 Su -22, divided into single-seat Su-22M4 and Su-22UM3K two-seater.
  March 23, 2005, the United Kingdom, " Defense Weekly" once broke the news that Vietnam, the Czech Republic in Ukraine obtained from a number of modified SU -22 to-ground attack aircraft, but the specific number of modified uncertainty.
  Because of structural fatigue problems, the Czech Republic in October 2001 the Air Force grounded 13 of these aircraft, the Air Force in early 2002, the Czech Republic the last 10 -22 tactical bomber Su-retired. Thus, strong enough financial resources to buy the Vietnamese put it down, as the porter hospital nursing baby.
  1996 and 1998, Vietnam with the 32 single-seat two-seat Su-22M4 and Su-22UM3 been upgraded by the Russian company, both by upgrading the aircraft with the use of AA-12 (R-77) BVR air to air missile , AS-14 ground missile, AS-17 AS-18 anti-ship missiles and ground missile.

Weakness of the Vietnamese Air Force long way to go

January 2009, Vietnam had scheduled for 12 Russian Su-30MK2 fighters, but as the world financial crisis has reduced 4, a direct response to the distress of the Vietnamese Air Force. Vietnam's air force totally dependent on the Soviet Union (later Russia), due to the aircraft and spare parts supply interruption or reduction, the aging of the Vietnamese air force has become increasingly prominent. The number of air force equipment from the mid 20th century, 80 of about 700, down to the present 480. To change this situation, the Vietnamese new fighters for the Russian desire to obtain a pressing need.
  Modernization of the Vietnamese Air Force is expected to take about 7.5 billion. This expenditure does not include on-board weapons and spare parts. This calculation, Vietnam in the next 15 years or so to spend $ 500,000,000 per annum to buy new equipment or improve equipment on active service. However, according to Western estimates, the annual defense expenditures in Vietnam less than 10 billion dollars. Moreover, the reform of Vietnam is currently experiencing some difficulties, foreign trade deficit showed a rising trend. This modernization of the Vietnamese Air Force has brought some adverse effects.

????????????20???LCA??????_????_????

GUYS THE SOURCE I GOT THIS FROM IS A CHINESE BLOG. THE BLOGGER SAYS ACCORDING TO INDIAN MILITARY SITE WHICH I COULD'NT FIND. SO IF ANYONE GETS A HOLD OF THIS NEWS PLEASE POST.
SO FAR I CAN SAY THE NEWS IS NOT CONFIRMED BY ANY NEWS AGENCY OR MILITARY SITE. IT IS ACCORDING TO A CHINESE BLOGGER.( BUT A GREAT NEWS IF TRUE)

:lol: You cheated. Note the name of the blog --- "我为军魔"
"军魔" and "巨魔", pronunciation is the same in Chinese, So "我为军魔" = "我是巨魔" = I am a troll. :rofl:

The blog owner has told everyone that he is a troll, his article is a fake. :azn:

YA. I HAVE SEARCHED THROUGHLY THERE IS NO CREDIBLE NEWS PERTAINING TO THIS. MODS CLOSE THE THREAD. I APOLOGIZE EVERYONE

@cross 1993 are u sure he is a troller.. he has posted about deployments of PLA against IA to conquer Arunachal which he says is South Tibet

YA. I HAVE SEARCHED THROUGHLY THERE IS NO CREDIBLE NEWS PERTAINING TO THIS. MODS CLOSE THE THREAD. I APOLOGIZE EVERYONE

@cross 1993 are u sure he is a troller.. he has posted about deployments of PLA against IA to conquer Arunachal which he says is South Tibet

:) Yes, I am sure.
To see his blog post, they are all fantasy novels.

If you can speak Chinese, and you are interested in China's military-industrial complex, I suggest you take a look at this blog:
??_??????_????

This is the most detailed and precise information.

me is going to try jumping and catching the pole star...I think I have a better success rate than this happening!

I am wondering how Varad find that blog.

Anyway, it is good news for the blogger, his blog is gonna attract some Indian visitors in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom