What's new

Vietnam signs 25-year oil deal with Russia

Updated: Tuesday, May 27, 04:47 PM
Vietnam bizhub

petrovietnam.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin witnesses the signing ceremony.
Photo courtesy of Russia's Presidential Press and Information Office.

HA NOI (Biz Hub) — Russian firm Rosneft will provide six million tonnes of oil annually via the Kozmino terminal during the 2014-39 period for the Dung Quat Oil Refinery in Viet Nam.

The Kozimo terminal is an oil pipeline extending from Eastern Siberia to the Pacific Ocean.

According to a Rosneft press release on May 24, the major terms for the long-term oil supplies to the refinery, after the accomplishment of the final stage of its modernisation, were finalised in an agreement signed by its president-cum-chairman of the management board Igor Sechin and the Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam) President Nguyen Xuan Son at the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum.

The signing ceremony was led by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

dung-quat_2.jpg

Dung Quat Oil Refinery in the central province of Quang Ngai.

"PetroVietnam is one of the main Rosneft partners among the Asia-Oceania countries. Long-term contracts for oil supplies are a crucial phase in the development of cooperation between the two companies," said Sechin.

Rosneft is the leader in Russia's petroleum industry and the world's largest publicly traded petroleum company.

The firm operates in different fields, including hydrocarbon exploration and production, upstream offshore projects, hydrocarbon refining, and crude oil, gas and product marketing in Russia and abroad. — VNS

PetroVietnam signs oil deal with Rosneft - News - Viet Nam Business News - Bizhub

Good for the Russians. In finance, this is called 'Portfolio Diversification'.

So what you want is keyboard fighting ? Don't.
If someone harass you by baseless statement, ask them to prove, if they can't make it clear, just ignore them.
In your turn, never posting something not clearly.

Feeling is another matter, the fact is different.

There always be some Chinese guys threaten Vietnam by nukes. But that's always a joke. Even Chinese should cool him down. Dont promote him to do so
Of course , I never insult or humiliate any Viet number here if he does not offend us.

And I never said Nuke even when I was offended.

Good for the Russians. In finance, this is called 'Portfolio Diversification'.
Japan will buy Ru oil also , I believe in short time we will see the news.

On the other hand , TTP negotiation is pretty hard for Japan.

Japan is the world's largest LNG consumer, and currently our prime source for LNG is the United States, the world's largest producer of NG. I'm a proponent of Japan signing a deal to procure LNG from Russia. Japan should and must diversify our resource providers.

Desperate Viet try to seize each straw!
Good luck to hopeless viets!

Vietnam is not hopeless. It's China who is, when she is isolating herself by being aggressive towards almost all neighbors.
All neighbors ?

I do not think so.

Until now , only Japan,Phi and Viet say bad words about us.

Updated: Tuesday, May 27, 04:47 PM
Vietnam bizhub

petrovietnam.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin witnesses the signing ceremony.
Photo courtesy of Russia's Presidential Press and Information Office.

HA NOI (Biz Hub) — Russian firm Rosneft will provide six million tonnes of oil annually via the Kozmino terminal during the 2014-39 period for the Dung Quat Oil Refinery in Viet Nam.

The Kozimo terminal is an oil pipeline extending from Eastern Siberia to the Pacific Ocean.

According to a Rosneft press release on May 24, the major terms for the long-term oil supplies to the refinery, after the accomplishment of the final stage of its modernisation, were finalised in an agreement signed by its president-cum-chairman of the management board Igor Sechin and the Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam) President Nguyen Xuan Son at the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum.

The signing ceremony was led by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

dung-quat_2.jpg

Dung Quat Oil Refinery in the central province of Quang Ngai.

"PetroVietnam is one of the main Rosneft partners among the Asia-Oceania countries. Long-term contracts for oil supplies are a crucial phase in the development of cooperation between the two companies," said Sechin.

Rosneft is the leader in Russia's petroleum industry and the world's largest publicly traded petroleum company.

The firm operates in different fields, including hydrocarbon exploration and production, upstream offshore projects, hydrocarbon refining, and crude oil, gas and product marketing in Russia and abroad. — VNS

PetroVietnam signs oil deal with Rosneft - News - Viet Nam Business News - Bizhub
Yeah, cool, time for VN and Russia to explore and drill oil in SCS(east sea) now :partay:

Vietnam is not hopeless. It's China who is, when she is isolating herself by being aggressive towards almost all neighbors.
Do you know how many neighbors China have? I swear you dont know ! China has 14 land neighbors and 8 sea neighbors ! So you r stupid and hopeless is right! haha

Do you know how many neighbors China have? I swear you dont know ! China has 14 land neighbors and 8 sea neighbors ! So you r stupid and hopeless is right! haha
Simple geographic knowledge doesn't make you look less stupid. It also shows your arrogance.

big neighbor Russia opened fire to warning chinese ship inveded in to her sea, you ran back very fast, he he.

Back
Top Bottom