What's new

Vietnam sentences students to years in prison for anti-China leaflets

read in Vnese,pls, she confess that she learned how to make bomb with Nguyen Dinh Kha and planed to set the bomb somewwhere

SOrry bro for wrong typing on ur nick :D

lol its fine.

I'm skeptical on if she confessed that or was offered reduce punishment for confessing. I asked my friend about this and he said she didn't make bombs, her friend does have some fire work materials, potentially bomb material, but doesn't used yet.

lol its fine.

I'm skeptical on if she confessed that or was offered reduce punishment for confessing. I asked my friend about this and he said she didn't make bombs, her friend does have some fire work materials, potentially bomb material, but doesn't used yet.

That's what VN paper said

Btw,l have some friends who protested against China few time,but they didnt make anything against the Govt,so no one arrest them untill now

Because since the collapse of USSR, China has become the big brother of the communist world, Vietcong still recognizes CPC as its big brother.

Despite the conflict, CPC will rather pick a fight against Japan/USA than its little communist brother. :coffee:

Now it is all about Communist (State Capitalist) China vs Western Capitalist USA.
So you should come and get anything you, don't sitting in there and bla bla about your shjt
Yes, it is.
Nobody in China cares these Vietnamese's anti-China protest, it's their business or their government's troubles, not Chinese's. And China government didn't break their street party, it's Vietnam officials and officers stop them and threw these poor guys into their prisons.

So i said drink my beers and continue to watch the Show. I believe the Vietnam government will deal with these problems very well or VCP will be in trouble first.
Yeah, I know, you come here to get some sh*t on your face with your stupid like some others idiot ... :lol:
"enjoy the show and don't know "what's going on?", just laugh like idiot" >>> that's you ... :lol:
lol, to all those anti-China/pro-ROV members here, if you keep making too much noise, CPC will probably assist their little brother Vietcong to hunt you down.

Vietcong has assisted CPC to hunt down the anti-China Falungong members in Vietnam, so this time CPC will do their little brother a favor. :coffee:
Like I said as always, you just do it quickly, please, or not, you're just bullshjt-men like others idiot ... I'll waiting to see if some public security officer visit me ... :coffee:
lol its fine.

Her actions was enough to get some years in prison like I know.
I hope her will try best in prison and get amnesty and return normal life

As long as you don't make too much trouble to the government and don't cross the line, the government should let them go, since procession is just like carnival~ :yay:

Lol. Vietnam is absolutely bound to Chinese demand. If not , why invited PLAN ship to ho chin Minh city for a goodwill visit in jan 2013. Don't say I lie, you goggle can easily find it.

China and Japan has dispute over control of sea and no visit of any JMSDF ship in 2013 nor PLAN ship visit any Japan port. VCP completely bound to Chinese demand and pressure. And this delusion viet kid can fart but it cannot twisted the fact. :lol:

Lol. Vietnam is absolutely bound to Chinese demand. If not , why invited PLAN ship to ho chin Minh city for a goodwill visit in jan 2013. Don't say I lie, you goggle can easily find it.

China and Japan has dispute over control of sea and no visit of any JMSDF ship in 2013 nor PLAN ship visit any Japan port. VCP completely bound to Chinese demand and pressure. And this delusion viet kid can fart but it cannot twisted the fact. :lol:
So clear, you have trash in your brain ... :pop:
Did you know how many forgein Navy ship visit VNese in 2012, 2013 ...? google it, ... PRC, Japan, S.Korean, USA, France, Australia ... :smitten:

So clear, you have trash in your brain ... :pop:
Did you know how many forgein Navy ship visit VNese in 2012, 2013 ...? google it, ... PRC, Japan, S.Korean, USA, France, Australia ... :smitten:

They are friend of Vietnam and so is china :lol:.

Check out how many countries warship visited PRC in 2013 except JMSDF. your rebuke is stupid. :lol:

VCP invited PLAN visit to them proves there is no problem with China , no territories dispute in serious question and they agree to China. :lol:

They are friend of Vietnam and so is china :lol:.

Check out how many countries warship visited PRC in 2013 except JMSDF. your rebuke is stupid. :lol:

VCP invited PLAN visit to them proves there is no problem with China , no territories dispute in serious question and they agree to China. :lol:

Feel sorry you, your troll show off how much idiot chinese are ... idiot, stupid, ignorance, and virgin super loser just like character in chinese fiction net ... :coffee:

Feel sorry you, your troll show off how much idiot chinese are ... idiot, stupid, ignorance, and virgin super loser just like character in chinese fiction net ... :coffee:

Loser? :lol: I think its description fits you more.. You have nothing to prove after i present the truth with facts to you? :lol:

Let me add another thing. Have your VCP conducted any oil exploration in disputed sea with China in 2013? The answer is no... :lol:

China completely shut VCP off and they now kowtow to China power.

VCP joins Chinese camp. :lol: We are friends. :lol:

@other members: I remind you, don't waste your time with troll or mental, so boring ... :disagree:

@other members: I remind you, don't waste your time with troll or mental, so boring ... :disagree:

Sure! Hiding from truth is indeed self comforting.... :lol:

If Vietnam is bravodo, why didn't the oil exploration ship continue its mission in disputed area in 2013? Why stop anti-China protest? South Vietnanese government sympathy based in Ho Chin Ming City not Hanoi. Anti-China protest is in Hanoi. Stop distorting facts .. Its a genuine anit-China peaceful protest but still broke up by VCP. :lol:

The worst of all they INVITED PLAN SHIP TO VIETNAM FOR GOODWILL VISIT IN JAN 2013. :lol:

Yeah, I know, you come here to get some sh*t on your face with your stupid like some others idiot ... :lol: "enjoy the show and don't know "what's going on?", just laugh like idiot" >>> that's you ... :lol:
Why i have to care what sh!t protest going on in Vietnam ? Here(China) everyone just focus on himself own business, nobody really cares ur crazy actions in Vietnam.

But when ppl feel tird, we like drinking beers and watching some funny SHOW played in Vietnam. Jokers,LOL ...

ur_aaa.jpg

Why i have to care what sh!t protest going on in Vietnam ? Here(China) everyone just focus on himself own business, nobody really cares ur crazy actions in Vietnam.

But when ppl feel tird, we like drinking beers and watching some funny SHOW played in Vietnam. Jokers,LOL ...
Yeah, Don't care about those but angry like a mad beast with dirty words to insult other .... :rolleyes:

Don't care and don't know anything but open mouth like a wise man try to teach the other ... person like you're nothing more than a idiot young buffalo in my eyes :coffee:

Keep going with your sh*t, hope you can live happy and RIP ... :disagree:

Do you know that Russia navy ship shot your militia "fishing boat" that illegally entered Russian water a few years back? What was the reaction from "big brother" PRC? Your government folded to Russia since its military is both wrong and weaker. PRC is effectively a mid-tier bully who is scare of "bigger brother."

Diplomatic maneuvering is an art that you need experiences to master. Do you know why I said PRC is a like a parking lot watcher for Vietnam and the Philippines' house, and Taiwan has the bathroom? It has another layer of meaning. If you understand that, then you will know why I bolded your sentence.

No one is trying head-to-head with PRC. Actually, your government prefer that but smaller nations are smart enough to not comply.

With that, I will leave you and your fellow Chinese-men to bath in your collective arrogant sense of "superiority."

Did you know that South Sudan shot down a Russian helicopter and killed four Russian soldiers? What was the reaction of Russia to third world south sudan? So is the Russian military scared of south Sudanese?

At least 4 dead as Russian helicopter shot down by South Sudanese armed forces ? RT News

South Sudan's army down UN helicopter in Jonglei, 4 Russians killed - Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan

BBC News - South Sudan army 'shoots down UN helicopter'

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/22/world/africa/south-sudans-army-shoots-down-un-helicopter.html?_r=0

Russia urges South Sudan to act over downed U.N. helicopter - CNN.com

Despite occasional difficulties China has a soft spot for Vietnam, more so than any other country in the world, I think.

Back
Top Bottom