What's new

*** Vietnam Retreats from Oil Rig in South China Sea ***

lol, just few cockroaches who will soon get crushed mercilessly. Did the US even care when its two iconic buildings got knocked down?

While few rioters already scared off most of your investors, and what do you think about the next which is going to come? :pop:
Nope, you should read my post in early page, none investors leaving, only illegal Chinese. :D
This's good, we'll welcome more other like Japan, Korea, EU, and ASEAN friends ... :pop:

Oh mighty Vietnam, Chinese are really scared of your slaps.
But at the end of the day, you have not PREVENTED nor DISRUPTED the drilling.
The bottom line is, the RIG still exist from day 1, we are still DRILLING and you're still CRYING. Now who is smoking?
we go to get the oil, why should we fire a shot? if we want to fire, we will fire at hanoi, you stupid viets.
Oh, don't angry my buddies, I hope you can keep your orgasm until the day when you got some oil ... :laugh:

Nope, you should read my post in early page, none investors leaving, only illegal Chinese. :D
This's good, we'll welcome more other like Japan, Korea, EU, and ASEAN friends ... :pop:

lol, the private investors don't give a fck about the geopolitics, when they think your environment is not safe, they are going to leave for sure. :meeting:

PM Dung: Vietnam considers legal action against China’s illegal move
Thursday, 22/05/2014 - 05:51 PM (GMT+7)

Nhan Dan Online – Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung has said Vietnam is considering various self-defence options against China, including legal action, to protect its sovereignty in the East Sea.
During his working visit to the Philippines to attend the World Economic Forum (WEF) on East Asia in Manila, the PM answered questions from the Associated Press and Reuters about the current developments in the East Sea as well as Vietnam’s solutions against China’s unilateral and illegal placement of the Haiyang Shiyou-981 oil rig in the exclusive economic zone and continental shelf of Vietnam.
Answering questions about whether Vietnam plans to file a lawsuit against China under the mechanisms of international law or use military action to resolve tensions in the East Sea, PM Dung responded: "Military solution? No. Vietnam has suffered trauma from past invasive wars. Therefore, we are always eager to have peace and friendship for national development. We never use unilateral military actions and never initiate a military confrontation unless we are forced to take self-defence actions.
Vietnam has always been consistent in pursuing peaceful means and making use of every opportunity, every dialogue channel, to resolve the current situation peacefully.
We have displayed utmost sincerity, honesty, goodwill and restraint, but in response, China has increased its forces, intimidating actions and violation, and repeatedly slandered and blamed the situation on Vietnam.
What China does is very different than what China says. China's actions in Vietnam’s waters in the past few days are extremely dangerous, seriously threatening peace, stability, maritime security and safety, freedom of navigation, and co-operation and development in the region and the world.
I want to emphasise that Vietnam resolutely defends its sovereignty and legitimate interests because territorial and marine sovereignty is sacred. We always want to have peace and friendship, but on the basis of ensuring independence, self-reliance, sovereignty, territorial integrity, and maritime zones. We never accept to trade these sacred things off for some kind of illusory, dependent peace and friendship.
Perhaps like all countries, Vietnam is considering defence options to protect the nation’s sovereignty, including legal action, in accordance with international law".
One reporter asked whether, in the context of the currently escalating tensions in the East Sea, Vietnam has any suggestions for the international community, and whether it is considering participating in security coalitions or not. PM Dung responded: "Vietnam does not join any military alliance against another country. This is the consistent foreign policy of Vietnam and we have affirmed this policy to the world many times.
With regard to China’s illegal deployment of the oil rig that has seriously violated Vietnam’s exclusive economic zone and continental shelf, Vietnam has announced and provided truthful information to international organisations, governments, political circles, scholars and international media.
Over the past days, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, leaders of various countries around the world, individuals and international organisations have voiced their deep concerns over the threat of such violations to peace, security and stability in the region.
I believe that the international community is continuing to assess the situation correctly and to speak out appropriately to prevent this serious threat to peace and stability in the East Sea.
Vietnam urges the international community—countries, individuals and international organisations—to continue voicing strong opposition to China’s violations of international law.
Answering a question about the relationship between Vietnam and China in the context of the continued operation of the Chinese oil rig in Vietnamese waters, the leader said: "Vietnam is always acutely aware of the friendship and equal and mutually beneficial co-operation between Vietnam and China, as it not only offers fundamental, long-term benefits to both countries, but also contributes to peace, stability, co-operation and development in the region and the world. If it were to the contrary, surely you can fully imagine what would happen.
I want to emphasise again that Vietnam attaches special importance and always does its best to contribute to maintaining and strengthening the fine friendship and co-operation with China. Vietnam always sincerely wants to settle disputes by peaceful means with the Chinese Government on the basis of international law, equality and mutual respect.
Regarding China’s illegal placement of the Haiyang Shiyou-981 drilling rig in Vietnam’s waters, we vehemently oppose such infringements and are determined to defend our national sovereignty and legitimate interests in accordance with international law”.

Nhandan newspaper - English version - PM Dung: Vietnam considers legal action against China’s illegal move

--------------------------------

the text highlighted in green above shows a change from the policies of VCP?

Oh, don't angry my buddies, I hope you can keep your orgasm until the day when you got some oil ... :laugh:
Yes, the primary issue is DRILLING and the secondary is getting oil. Now, getting back, we are still DRILLING and you're still CRYING. You simply need a pacifier to any hole you have.

Good, all those oil revenues will be taken as the compensation for the vandalized properties of the investors. :pop:
Oil is not meant to be the long-term driver of our economy/export, my friend. Our proven reserve is about 4 billion barrels so that is about $400 billion. Considering if we export about $7-8 billion/year or consuming about $7-8 billions worth of oil a year, we still have about 50 years left to go. However, we already have holdings in many oil fields outside of Vietnam including Russia, Malaysia, Venezulea, Algeria, and other Latin American and South Africa countries.

Oil is nothing compared to our HUGE deposits of bauxite and titanium. Those two minerals are worth several TRILLIONS and most have not been mined yet. Even our Nui Phao mine has 52.5 millions tons of tungsten ore. Oil is worth just a drop in the bucket in our overall mineral resources.

Yes, the primary issue is BURN ALOT MONEY and the secondary is getting oil. Now, getting back, we are still BURN ALOT OF MONEY and WE're still NOT GETTING OIL
You're welcome ... :laugh:

Oil is not meant to be the long-term driver of our economy/export, my friend. Our proven reserve is about 4 billion barrels so that is about $400 billion. Considering if we export about $7-8 billion/year or consuming about $7-8 billions worth of oil a year, we still have about 50 years left to go. However, we already have holdings in many oil fields outside of Vietnam including Russia, Malaysia, Venezulea, Algeria, and other Latin American and South Africa countries.

Oil is nothing compared to our HUGE deposits of bauxite and titanium. Those two minerals are worth several TRILLIONS and most have not been mined yet. Even our Nui Phao mine has 52.5 millions tons of tungsten ore. Oil is worth just a drop in the bucket in our overall mineral resources.
Good, then you can try to buy some oil from China that she extracted from the South China Sea. No need for you to drill there. :laugh:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom