What's new

Vietnam my country

Hue City Thua Thien-Hue Province:
Huế is the capital city of Thua Thien – Hue province, Vietnam. Between 1802 and 1945, it was the imperial capital of the Nguyen dynasty.
Huế originally rose to prominence as the capital of the Nguyễn Lords, a feudal dynasty which dominated much of southern Vietnam from the 17th to the 19th century. In 1775 when Trịnh Sâm captured it, it was known as Phú Xuân. In 1802, Nguyễn Phúc Ánh (later Emperor Gia Long) succeeded in establishing his control over the whole of Vietnam, thereby making Huế the national capital.

Hue-SanChauKhaidinh.jpg

hue_dem_giaoduc.net.vn_4_copy.jpg

hue_dem_giaoduc.net.vn_5_copy.jpg

hue_dem_giaoduc.net.vn_9_copy.jpg

hue_dem_giaoduc.net.vn_10_copy.jpg

hue_dem_giaoduc.net.vn_1_copy.jpg

What are these ancient structures? Ones from top post seems to have South East Asian influence but a few ones from latest post from Chinese influence. Are these unique in southern part of Vietnam?

Not only in Hue, Vietnam everywhere have shrines, pagodas, towers ... with such architecture. I don't know where it originated. It has its own peculiarities, are not exactly like the Chinese architecture. Perhaps as a cultural exchange with China....

The church:
800px-Nh%C3%A0_th%E1%BB%9D_D%C3%B2ng_Ch%C3%BAa_C%E1%BB%A9u_Th%E1%BA%BF%2C_Hu%E1%BA%BF1.jpg

Martial arts:
800px-Festival_Hu%E1%BA%BF_2008-9.JPG

Dragon boat:
450px-Festival_Hu%E1%BA%BF.jpg

High school National School Hue:
640px-Qu%E1%BB%91c_H%E1%BB%8Dc_Hu%E1%BA%BF.jpg

Temple of King Tran Nhan Tong:
640px-%C4%90%E1%BB%81n_th%E1%BB%9D_Tr%E1%BA%A7n_Nh%C3%A2n_T%C3%B4ng.jpg

can you post more pics for ho chi minh city,hanoi,etc...i want to know more about them..
...like the bitexo tower in hcmc----whopping!!--
or is there a separate thread for it???

Thank you!
I will also post the photos as you require when I introduce the local in Vietnam.
I hope other Vietnamese members share the photos.
You can also refer to the following topic:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/158414-vietnam-photos-3.html#post2828802

i been to hochiminh city and dalat(weather kinda cold) and love to visit hue i heard is it a very pretty city and the pho there is the best

Sapa - the town in the fog
Sa Pa , or Sapa, is a frontier town and capital of Sa Pa District in the Lao Cai province in northwest Vietnam. It is one of the main market towns in the area, where several ethnic minority groups such as Hmong, Dao (Yao), Giay, Pho Lu, and Tay live...

sa-pa2-giaoducvietnam.jpg

sapa-suongmu-bandoc-giaoduc-vietnam2.jpg

1290071270_suongsapa.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom