What's new

Vietnam invests almost $1 billion in Russia in Q1 2015

What China rule Vietnam for 1000 years? I only know Nam Viet state intergrated to Han empire for 1000 years. After Han empire collapse came after three kingdoms, after three kingdoms a whole loads of states exists, ultimately only Dai Viet survive as independent. There exists the Songs and Dai Viet. The Song eventually were conquered by Mongol and later the Ming bsorbed by Manchus led to massive Ming loyalists led to South formed their own kingdom and later voluteer to be a part of Vietnam.
Heck modern Chinese were mixed bag of Hans, Hans slaves, Hans conquerers. During the Qing era its the Nguyen considerred themselves as Hans. While the Qing prideful them selves as manchu. The area of present China for example Yunnan that place were Tai Kingdom which consider as barbrian by the Hans, later both the Song and the Dai Viet team uo ceased them to exist.

What China rule Vietnam for 1000 years? I only know Nam Viet state intergrated to Han empire for 1000 years. After Han empire collapse came after three kingdoms, after three kingdoms a whole loads of states exists, ultimately only Dai Viet survive as independent. That is really when the real Viet and Hans identity exist. The Hans eventually were conquered by Mongol and later absorbed by Manchus led to massive Ming loyalists led to South formed their own kingdom and later voluteer to be a part of Vietnam.
Heck modern Chinese were mixed bag of Hans, Hans slaves, Hans conquerers. During the Qing era its Vietnamese considerred themselves as Hans. While the Qing prideful them selves as manchu. The area of present China for example Yunnan that place were Tai Kingdom which consider as barbrian by the Hans, later both the Song and the Dai Viet team uo ceased them to exist.

Vietnamese nowadays are also very mixed, and you guys have received a lot of seed from the Han Chinese men into your gene pool.

First Chinese domination of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Second Chinese domination of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Third Chinese domination of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fourth Chinese domination of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Each wiki page used the word "ruled" , maybe some loser just don't like to admit Vietnam was ruled for 1007 years by China. Just log on to wiki and make some adjustments and educate the rest of the world how Vietnam had "integrated" :lol:

Bullshit that was modern history written based on nationalsm. Alot of you not even Hans to begin with. Why not go find ancient source of China and Vietnam that said China ruled Vietnam 1000 years? Kid you need to learn not to use wiki as a fact for anything. Let me guess you never written a college research paper.

Bullshit that was modern history written based on nationalsm. Alot of you not even Hans to begin with. Why not go find ancient source of China and Vietnam that said China ruled Vietnam 1000 years? Kid you need to learn not to use wiki as a fact for anything. Let me guess you never written a college research paper.

Why denying your history?

At least we did acknowledge that Mongols and Manchus once managed to conquer over us, but we did flip the table at the end by assimilating them into our ethnogenesis.

Denying the history is a sign of inferiority complex.

Why denying your history?

At least we did acknowledge that Mongols and Manchus once managed to conquer over us, but we did flip the table at the end by assimilating them into our ethnogenesis.

Denying the history is a sign of inferiority complex.
What history to deny? How much you know about history Vietnam? I wish that is the fact as no Vietnamese link to Chinese. That is what majority wishing for. Majority wish to have different culture and history. Majority vietnamese never proud to link with Chinese as musch as they kicked your the chiese asss after 1000 year rule. That is vietnamese modern have such that believe.

Get me the ancient Chinese source that said Chinese ruled Vietnam 1000 years. Heck that 1000 years came from our modern history not even exist anywhere else in the world same as we claim baiyue and stuffs

While you believe that part why not believe Baiyue are our lands and Cantonese were Vietnamese? What is wrong with Chinese logic?

First Chinese domination of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Second Chinese domination of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Third Chinese domination of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fourth Chinese domination of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Each wiki page used the word "ruled" , maybe some loser just don't like to admit Vietnam was ruled for 1007 years by China. Just log on to wiki and make some adjustments and educate the rest of the world how Vietnam had "integrated" :lol:

My buddy, when Chima amd Vietnam have conflicts on seas, just don't talk about history, okay? Please.

You would shake greatly your heads if I say Russia and Ukrain has budy-buddy relation, kin, whatever history. It just doesn't work. Let the conflict pass firstly, the real history will appears.

My buddy, when Chima amd Vietnam have conflicts on seas, just don't talk about history, okay? Please.

You would shake greatly your heads if I say Russia and Ukrain has budy-buddy relation, kin, whatever history. It just doesn't work. Let the conflict pass firstly, the real history will appears.
nope, can't do. Vietcongs must be put on their place when they distort history in the first place.

nope, can't do. Vietcongs must be put on their place when they distort history in the first place.
Are you Khmer by any chance? Because the habit of the word you use? You know what Vietcong means? It is similar to the word ARVN called Chinese Trung Cong that means any country with communism with Cong attched behind. Kid you need to go to school. Spend time on here wont make you smarter. And the ARVN were most recent Chinese became Vietnamese and most anti-Chinese.

Are you Khmer by any chance? Because the habit of the word you use? You know what Vietcong means? It is similar to the word ARVN called Chinese Trung Cong that means any country with communism with Cong attched behind. Kid you need to go to school. Spend time on here wont make you smarter. And the ARVN were most recent Chinese became Vietnamese and most anti-Chinese.
:rofl: before calling others kid first tell us your age. From your ignorant statement you probably have never watched any American anti Vietnam tv shows from the 80s. Those American actors often use that word to describe you mofo

I read somewhere Vietnam is joining Russia-led eurasian economic union

And China-led AIIB and RCEP

...And US-led TPP

WTF?!

For a small country,I must say they got some BALLS to play with the big three like this

If India has balls like Vietnam, no one would be making fun of India in this forum.

:rofl: before calling others kid first tell us your age. From your ignorant statement you probably have never watched any American anti Vietnam tv shows from the 80s. Those American actors often use that word to describe you mofo
I am Vietnamese I dont know that word better than AmericaN? Vietcong strictly use to call north Vietnamese, its degratory word used by south Vietnamese. It is Han-Viet word. And you use that word to try to all Vietnamse, are you moron or something? You not only rely on wiki and miss use the word every where, youre not 10? And you are not Khmer? And you know what degratory word north Vietnamese called south Vietnamese? Let me broad your knowledge. Nguy is the word north vietnamese called south vietnamese and you know what that word come from? It is root come from Chinese during warring state which Wu/Ngo called Cao Cao Nguy. North Vietnam at the time part of wu state. Even us Vietnamese has hard time intrpret our history and you know it better?

Are you khmer are you not? Only dumb azz Khmer american has that habit use to call Vietnamse, without knowing its meaning.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom