What's new

Vietnam External Trades surpass $405 billion in mid December

Yes indeed. Vietnam is a very dynamic economy to say the least. Hopefully Vietnam displaces more of our traditional import sources like our common northern neighbour ;)
my friend India can speed up industrialization if she imports more industrial products from Vietnam. we offer stuffs with cheaper prices. Vietnam wages are just a fraction of Japan, Korea and China. India is strong in software industry, also in education, that is something we can learn. win win.
3 x 1,400-tonne rail cranes for Bharat Mumbai Container Terminal, India:cheers:

Photo_2_doosan.jpg

India is strong in education.and software? What world you are living in?.

Wait until he asks India to export its education system to Vietnam so that Vietnamese kids would grow up call-center experts with poor code writing skills.

He probably does not know (or chooses not to know) that India's profit from software exports is only a fraction of that of China and some of the world's most popular software firms (be it security or gaming) hail from China.

Our Vietnamese friend may have indeed received his PhD in India.

Vietnam targets to add at least $100 billion in every one or two years.

@Nilgiri I believe trade with India holds one of the biggest potentials.

It is harder to grow at scale.

Trade doesn't respect your geopolitical wishes. It flows via structural reasons. Right now Vietnam and India are largely direct competitors. Most of vietnams exports and imports are in direct conflict with india. Plus there is the distance, cltural proximity issue.

India is strong in education.and software? What world you are living in?.
bro if you today attend any IT course be networking or firewalling in America and Europe, the chance is high, you meet an India instructor. there are many smart people, India may have many problems though.

It is harder to grow at scale.

Trade doesn't respect your geopolitical wishes. It flows via structural reasons. Right now Vietnam and India are largely direct competitors. Most of vietnams exports and imports are in direct conflict with india. Plus there is the distance, cltural proximity issue.
not a problem, you see, Vietnam is a late starter, but now has emerged as direct competitor to China as industrial and manufacturing hub. we import lots of stuffs from China, the Chinese increasingly source products from Vietnam. we are both partner and enemy in trade. why should there be any difference if coming to India? you have now more options when buying a crane from China or from Vietnam. we can buy blueprints of destroyers submarines from you. win win.

bro if you today attend any IT course be networking or firewalling in America and Europe, the chance is high, you meet an India instructor. there are many smart people, India may have many problems though.

I agree with your point, because I have had to work with many of these Indian instructors and Indian IT support companies. However, that does not make them a good nation for software development.

Those are some impressive figures.

I agree with your point, because I have had to work with many of these Indian instructors and Indian IT support companies. However, that does not make them a good nation for software development.
Ok at least you admit the reality. Look, as software companies, I believe you know it: Making software is hundred times more difficult than making hardware. I work in the field I know it. the world currently moves from hardware to software. Ok I am not saying India is a giant in making software nor the Chinese can’t make good software. but there is a small but important difference between China and India. India people have little problem with english proficiency and transfer knowledge to audience, while the Chinese mostly fail in these fields.

First, software is hundred times easier to make than hardware, as even my brother can stay at home alone and develop software for commercial website, hoping to imitate the success of Amazon or Alibaba (no kidding). (I guess world biggest companies like Alibaba or Tencent are about software, right)

But regarding hardware with high precision, I am afraid that only some countries in the world can do, and that situation will last forever. These privileged countries includes countries in North Western Europe, North East Asia and North America.

The remaining countries, like India, will just import parts from those countries, assemble them, give them an Indian name and voila, Indian indigenous products. Even they invest a huge amount of money to make a totally "indigenous" things, the product cannot last because it cannot compete with foreign one, which are better and cheaper. With that regards, North Korea is far more capable than India to manufacture hardware.

First, software is hundred times easier to make than hardware, as even my brother can stay at home alone and develop software for commercial website, hoping to imitate the success of Amazon or Alibaba (no kidding). (I guess world biggest companies like Alibaba or Tencent are about software, right)

But regarding hardware with high precision, I am afraid that only some countries in the world can do, and that situation will last forever. These privileged countries includes countries in North Western Europe, North East Asia and North America.

The remaining countries, like India, will just import parts from those countries, assemble them, give them an Indian name and voila, Indian indigenous products. Even they invest a huge amount of money to make a totally "indigenous" things, the product cannot last because it cannot compete with foreign one, which are better and cheaper. With that regards, North Korea is far more capable than India to manufacture hardware.
Software rules the world, not hardware. sofware companies as Google, Facebook, Microsoft etc are valued hundreds billion of dollars not companies that make PCs or steel. If you use PC or smartphone, most software come from the US. The Yankees are smart, they attract talents, that can write good codes. Making good software is very difficult if you consider the US has many major software companies, Germany as a major economic power has only one: SAP.

Software generates huge profits while you earn few dollars in making hardware. Take Cisco systems, the US company that controls the majority of raw Internet traffic. Not the fancy hardware that make the company valuable but the operating system IOS. Or take CheckPoint, the Israeli company, that secures data communications thru Firewall.

The code of the firewall is Gaia.

Software rules the world, not hardware. sofware companies as Google, Facebook, Microsoft etc are valued hundreds billion of dollars not companies that make PCs or steel. If you use PC or smartphone, most software come from the US. The Yankees are smart, they attract talents, that can write good codes. Making good software is very difficult if you consider the US has many major software companies, Germany as a major economic power has only one: SAP.

Software generates huge profits while you earn few dollars in making hardware. Take Cisco systems, the US company that controls the majority of raw Internet traffic. Not the fancy hardware that make the company valuable but the operating system IOS. Or take CheckPoint, the Israeli company, that secures data communications thru Firewall.

Man, you're retarded. And **** no I m not going to educate you.
:lol:

exactly, software is where the fat operating margin lies. Just think of a hardware which has crappy user interface, no one will buy it. Fact that some software is more expensive than cpu or gpu is testament to it. One of the critical resources for software is talent ie ppl. voila you have low input to high output which can be rapidly scaled or started..etc

The very fact americans have outsourced most of the hardware manufacturing outside the country should give more hint on which is more profitable.

By the way, India should certainly have more trade with Vietnam. Hopefully India should start importing more electronic hardware from friendly Vietnam.

Man, you're retarded. And **** no I m not going to educate you.
:lol:

Yes, quite agree with AViet @AViet.
Hardware is in fact the most difficult part. Precision and capacity rule everything.
It is a systematic thing, and basically represents how advanced of the country's ability as a whole is. It has much to do with your material sciences and manufacture ability.

Just think about the role of "engine" in automobile and aviation industry.
In which, you have to invest tons of money and decades of time to develop, but yet, it yields little! A very tough road. Not many country succeed, or dare to succeed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom