What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

Hihihi, I sold VIP 15.1, but still hold ITA tight, yeah, the bottom seem like 575. Okay, Tmrr, we should buy the stock of stock companies like SHS, APS in full if the market go up well again :partay:

I don't know what happent with me yestoday, when I have been jumped in again. I'm full with stocks now. I wil be nervously watching the stock price electric tablet today and tomorrw, God bless me if market is beginning to go up today. :nhl_checking:

I covered back PXA at 5.2, flour price. I will also sell it if price reach to 6.
Sorry for advising u PXA, still FL, sh1t, we r 'long term' PXA investors now. Its time for the stock of stock companies raise up again, PXA need more time to recover. :(

Last edited:
VN is No 2 in Top global equity market.

Ho Chi Minh stock market in crease 17,49 % in Q 1
quy-i-chung-khoan-viet-nam-tang-manh-thu-2-the-gioi.png

quy-i-chung-khoan-viet-nam-tang-manh-thu-2-the-gioi.png

Quý I, chứng khoán Việt Nam tăng mạnh thứ 2 thế giới - CafeF

Last edited:
Hj, VN index is back to 590 now, the bottom 90 % is 575. My ITA , PXA got FL . Times to make money again :partay:

Hj, VN index is back to 590 now, the bottom 90 % is 575. My ITA , PXA got FL . Times to make money again :partay:
he he he ...you seem to be a day-trader. Take care. Stocks rise and fall.

Can you tell me how to buy and sell stocks in Vietnam? how much is the fee? how to open an account at a bank, do you need a broker or can you sell and buy shares online at home?

he he he ...you seem to be a day-trader. Take care. Stocks rise and fall.

Can you tell me how to buy and sell stocks in Vietnam? how much is the fee? how to open an account at a bank, do you need a broker or can you sell and buy shares online at home?
I buy stock online in SSI stock company (good company in stock market ) , fee is 0,25 % for buy and 0,25 % for sell. Just tell for relative to open an online account for u . But I dont know if u can get the money in Germany or ur relative have to take to money from stock company.

SSI Link: SSI

To keep staying in Top 10 of World stock market in Q 2, VN Index must increase at least 12 % ( to 630 points). Thats a good chance to buy good stock like ITA, HAG, SSI, APS,HPC tmrr :partay:

Maybe it will have bull trap tmrr or the next day after tmrr, but the market wont go down so much, just keep ur good stock tight like I hold ITA :partay:

are you going to sell them?
or you can wait for more. VN index seems to have a bearer from 580 to 610. If this is broken, the way is free to 620.

8210_011f6f89cb035c5ef1bfc0bc51fd593f.png
ORS, VIG, PXA r small stock, can sell when facing huge cash out at 605-610. SHB, ITA, SSI, HAG can keep holding

Last edited:
are you going to sell them?
or you can wait for more. VN index seems to have a bearer from 580 to 610. If this is broken, the way is free to 620.

8210_011f6f89cb035c5ef1bfc0bc51fd593f.png

I do my short-sell, so I can sell off in case of each stock it should be got the benefit to around 40 %, less or more; or depend on market changes. Its my Principe to trading is that to keeping cash-money/stocks in rate of 30/70.

You could follow comment of NiceGuy, your relative who living in Vietnam could open an account for trading in any Stock company with his name, and put in the amount of cash money as you like; and he (your relative) must authorize for you to trading. When you have account number, password; you can do trade on line freely. (My wife did the same, but don't authorize to me to get cash money out, you could know why ? he, he).

Don't forget register the your telephone number, you could receive SMS message daily for your account information, its like: amount of cash money, name of stocks are available or when you did the trade is succeeded, you will have immediately message to notiren for you.

Yeah, bull-trap this morning, ITA is down a bit, but just keep holding tight. Dont sell or u will have to buy back on Monday :cool:

End of the market today, Bull-trap plot failed . Good cash-in flow to the market at ATC and keep VN index at 591 point.HPG, HAG r the best stocks today :partay:

I cut loss at one, my two stock is unchanged and one is lost a bit in two line. I'm pessimist for the next week, I will sell of most of all and take my relax to waiting for good news.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom