What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

Most are State owned:

Vietnam still has no global recognized brand.

This situation shall be changed with the deepening of economy reform. The richer the country, the poorer its citizens. A global recognized brand is like the name card of this country.

PetroVietnam is exclusively in the oil and gas business. Oil and gas however is just worth about 5% of Vietnam's total natural resources.

Yeah I know. I am not saying natural resources, I mean Vietnam government must have dedicated so much to this state owned company, through many ways, like governmental grants or policy priority, because this is the most crucial industry to your economy, similar to our china petrochemical corporation. The more you give to companies like petroViet, the fewer financial support will be available to other companies and other industries, then less likely they will have the chance to make breakthroughs or innovative things. Of course, it's just my speculation, I never went to Vietnam. But it's correct to improve the earnings capability of state owned company.

Yeah, many HK 'investors' got caught like this dirty guy Carson Yeung Ka-sing- a so called 'investor'

Thas why, even China got more 'investment' from HK-Sing but the unemployment rate still go up and export tumbing badly :pop:

how many of the "money launders" like "Yeung" are there in HK ?
And he was caught by the local police and jailed by the local court!!!!!
HK is the third finanacial center of the world and you said all the investors are "money launderers"
LINK
Where are the vietcongs?
PDF is extremely tolerant with you people who can do nothing but slanders and stupid groundless accusations

Last edited:
not yet. to become a global brand, the major companies need money and expertise. so the government plans to sell them via IPO stock exchange. Vietnam Airlines is among them. The arliner needs money for the fleet expansion, from the current 82 to 150.

20140114144334-1.jpg

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303947904579336302306360472

it's safety ranks 59th out of 60 by the Geman agency

JACDEC SAFETY RANKING 2013

how many of the "money launders" like "Yeung" are there in HK ?
And he was caught by the local police and jailed by the local court!!!!!
HK is the third finanacial center of the world and you said all the investors are "money launderers"
LINK
Where are the vietcongs?
PDF is extremely tolerant with you people who can do nothing but slanders and stupid groundless accusations
Stupid ?? who is stupid ?? China unemployment rate is raising with export tumbling badly . Why ur 'investment' from those so called 'investors' help Nothing for China economy ??

And tell me which sectors r good to invest in China now ?? Dont blah blah abt China real estate coz it is Dead , ur stock market is going down from 2317 to 2041, too.

Since you appear to show some groundless accusations about my country, I am telling you what you should be looking for

Stupid ?? who is stupid ?? China unemployment rate is raising with export tumbling badly . Why ur 'investment' from those so called 'investors' help Nothing for China economy ??

show us with figures (and the link) to back up your claim

What does these news mean to you? a cartoon movie?

Investment in China: Samsung Electronics Increases Its Investment in Xian to US$7.5 Billion | BusinessKorea

Volkswagen to invest 14b euros in China to 2016 | South China Morning Post

GM investing billions in China to tap lucrative luxury car market | GlobalPost

And tell me which sectors r good to invest in China now ?? Dont blah blah abt China real estate coz it is Dead , ur stock market is going down from 2317 to 2041, too.

the investors are injecting hard cash into our economy
They are definitely more knowledgeable than a pathetic hater like you!

China January foreign direct investment rises in sign of confidence| Reuters

FDI surge reflects confidence in China economy, 18 February 2014

Last edited:
all of asian countries have to learn from Japan first, they opened economy and bussines from time of Minji dynsty. Pls to copy and past ! don't say hilarious things. No one in asia can say he ís invented the open policy except Japanese.

Last edited:
Since you appear to show some groundless accusations about my country, I am telling you what you should be looking for

show us with figures (and the link) to back up your claim

What does these news mean to you? a cartoon movie?

Investment in China: Samsung Electronics Increases Its Investment in Xian to US$7.5 Billion | BusinessKorea

Volkswagen to invest 14b euros in China to 2016 | South China Morning Post

GM investing billions in China to tap lucrative luxury car market | GlobalPost

the investors are injecting hard cash into our economy
They are definitely more knowledgeable than a pathetic hater like you!

China January foreign direct investment rises in sign of confidence| Reuters

FDI surge reflects confidence in China economy, 18 February 2014
So, explain why ur unemployment rate still going up and ur stock market going down a lot ?? We will see what happen to ur export in Q 1 soon and I guess its very bad, too.

The Moring market didnt go up coz the investors used high margin last week. My VIP is up, but ITA-PXA r down a bit. Foreign investors still buy in . I think the market will go side-way for one or two day and will go up again when more good news come. :tup:

btw: lots of fake news in F391, right .

Last edited:
The Moring market didnt go up coz the investors used high margin last week. My VIP is up, but ITA-PXA r down a bit. Foreign investors still buy in . I think the market will go side-way for one or two day and will go up again when more good news come. :tup:

btw: lots of fake news in F391, right .

Yes, so many spamers on forum.

I have been cut loss except SHB, and full cash money in my acount now. I think market is still sliding down in 2 or 3 day.

Yes, so many spamers on forum.

I have been cut loss except SHB, and full cash money in my acount now. I think market is still sliding down in 2 or 3 day.
Yeahhhhhh, my ITA down 5 points today, but good news just came

Seem like at least my ITA will go up tmrr. Soon will be the good news for VIP-PXA . My mom bought SHS 9.1, I think stock companies this quarter will earn lots of $$$ too.

Do u hold any stock of stock companies like SHS, SSI, VND ??

Yeahhhhhh, my ITA down 5 points today, but good news just came

Seem like at least my ITA will go up tmrr. Soon will be the good news for VIP-PXA . My mom bought SHS 9.1, I think stock companies this quarter will earn lots of $$$ too.

Do u hold any stock of stock companies like SHS, SSI, VND ??

Yes, stocks of stock compannies are very hot now. If you do "buy and hold" SSI and KLS is very reasonable.

With limited budget I do my "short sell ", so I follow WSS, VIG, ORS and AGR; it is also stocks of stock compannies, which considered as mini-caps and ignored by big boys .

I will cover back PXA, VIG ỏr ORG if it is successfully testing the bottom price and demand is grown up.

Last edited:
Yes, stocks of stock compannies are very hot now. If you do "buy and hold" SSI and KLS is very reasonable.

With limited budget I do my "short sell ", so I follow WSS, VIG, ORS and AGR; it is also stocks of stock compannies, which considered as mini-caps and ignored by big boys .

I will cover back PXA, VIG ỏr ORG if it is successfully testing the bottom price and demand is grown up.
Hard morning day for VN index, down to 588, but finaly its back to 592. My PXA down to 5.2, luckily ITA-VIP now got back to open price

With many good news will come in this afternoon, VN Index can go up to 595. I'm still the new comer for VN stock market,(just join in the end of last year, I traded gold before play stock) so next time, I will sell the pennies like PXA when market in down trend (I bought at 5.5, could sell at 6.0). Good and valuable experience for me this time . At least I dont lose in Total yet, and the market is back to Up trend again :D:D

Last edited:
one more hard day. VN index still down to 583. ITA even got good report still close to floor price. tmrr I will cash out if the market still down

Hard morning day for VN index, down to 588, but finaly its back to 592. My PXA down to 5.2, luckily ITA-VIP now got back to open price

With many good news will come in this afternoon, VN Index can go up to 595. I'm still the new comer for VN stock market,(just join in the end of last year, I traded gold before play stock) so next time, I will sell the pennies like PXA when market in down trend (I bought at 5.5, could sell at 6.0). Good and valuable experience for me this time . At least I dont lose in Total yet, and the market is back to Up trend again :D:D

I don't know what happent with me yestoday, when I have been jumped in again. I'm full with stocks now. I wil be nervously watching the stock price electric tablet today and tomorrw, God bless me if market is beginning to go up today. :nhl_checking:

I covered back PXA at 5.2, flour price. I will also sell it if price reach to 6.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom