What's new

Vietnam detains journalists, anti-China protesters

041.jpg

Việt Nam Họ quên mất lời cụ Hồ 45 năm trước rồi sao? - LuyenChuong - Vietnamese Best Network

tell me, this girl got arrested or police told her to go home first.??

HaHa, good one bro, let me have the honor to add some more on it:
xin_22201071609322961935515.jpg
:yahoo:

guys, have you ever watched "lie to me"? to me, the two officials look like they themselves don't believe the words. the left guy seem embarrassed.

There is good reasons for the Vietnamese to be hostile to China and hold demonstration,

This (undermentioned link) should explain some issues

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/120753-philippines-hails-us-support-spratly-row.html

The US will hold naval exercises with Vietnam also.

Infatc, my govt. doesn't want protest happend every weeken, but if they want to have US . support, they must show to US some democracy progrees.That why some people who dislike VN govt. try to make many protest to force VN govt. having better Democracy progress such as more freedom in Catholics and Christian religious.

btw: Many Catholics and Christian supported Frech colony and US to fought against Ho CHi Minh govt.

guys, have you ever watched "lie to me"? to me, the two officials look like they themselves don't believe the words. the left guy seem embarrassed.

What does it means bro ??In fact we like CHinese coz we share many thing in common.Just hope Chinese respect our EEZ at least. DOn't bully your small brother. :cheers:

This shows that you don't understand what the Stalinist model is. Both China and Vietnam ceased being true Command economies following the economic reforms in the 1980s and 1990s, respectively. Saying that China and Vietnam are both imitations of the Stalinist model with some modification is the same as saying that the American Republican form of government is a imitation of the Roman Republic with some modifications.
true. No communist now believes in communism in this world.
china communist party is just a name of a party. :hitwall:
i think both Vietnamese&Chinese should feel lucky that China has not turned into a full democratic country yet, otherwise, there already was a war between them. Many Chinese people want a war, but government tries to fix it peacefully.

What does it means bro ??In fact we like CHinese coz we share many thing in common.Just hope Chinese respect our EEZ at least. DOn't bully your small brother. :cheers:

don't need to read too much behind my post. just technical discussion. i'm into "lie to me".
btw, i didn't read "bullying" in the face of the chinese official.

true. No communist now believes in communism in this world.
china communist party is just a name of a party. :hitwall:
i think both Vietnamese&Chinese should feel lucky that China has not turned into a full democratic country yet, otherwise, there already was a war between them. Many Chinese people want a war, but government tries to fix it peacefully.
Our Great leader Ho Chi Minh invent a new type of Democracy fited for one party countries VietNam and China, it mix with Democracy, Communist and Nationalist, and we VN call it: peaceful nationalist version..

In our countries, it still have One party only, but that party must Trully belong to people.People have the right to critisize the leader if they forget their duty is Serving people, if they don't listen, we can change them .Congress will represent for People wishes and it will have the highest power.

If your and my govt, still think : they're a group of Kings, people must sever and obey them, our countries will never keep up with US.Us citizen having free mind , so they can invent many useful thing for the life. With the though being controled by govt. like VN and China, peole can only invent some thing useful for Govt. , not for the benefit of people.

our VN Democracy will have one party forever, but human right will be respected. People have the right to critisize the leaders, and one day, people can change the leader if they bad.But now, our education level is quite low, so we need at least 20 years to improve New version of Democracy, that created by Ho CHi MInh :cheers:

Our Great leader Ho Chi Minh invent a new type of Democracy fited for one party countries VietNam and China, it mix with Democracy, Communist and Nationalist, and we VN call it: peaceful nationalist version..

In our countries, it still have One party only, but that party must Trully belong to people.People have the right to critisize the leader if they forget their duty is Serving people, if they don't listen, we can change them .Congress will represent for People wishes and it will have the highest power.

If your and my govt, still think : they're a group of Kings, people must sever and obey them, our countries will never keep up with US.Us citizen having free mind , so they can invent many useful thing for the life. With the though being controled by govt. like VN and China, peole can only invent some thing useful for Govt. , not for the benefit of people.

our VN Democracy will have one party forever, but human right will be respected. People have the right to critisize the leaders, and one day, people can change the leader if they bad.But now, our education level is quite low, so we need at least 20 years to improve New version of Democracy, that created by Ho CHi MInh :cheers:

congratulations!
I'm waiting the Indian friends to comment. They don't have dual criteria.

congratulations!
I'm waiting the Indian friends to comment. They don't have dual criteria.

India can use this Democracy version also, multi-parties also have lots of Trouble if they keep arguing without any solution for improving life quality, and forget their duty is serving people.

Ha..ha.....show off yourselves as evil fascist persons.

Come on guys, come here and make war if you want.

Are you trully Vnese ??we don't come here to challenge war with CHina, bro , cool off

:laugh: Who are you kidding with?

How's sad for Vietnamese people that they have to wait for another 20 years.

Are you trully Vnese ??we don't come here to challenge war with CHina, bro , cool off

Hey, you guy. Read carefully before you commend.

We don't come here to challenge war with CHina, of course. But we neither don't want to come here to be bullied and be looked down. Read again what they said "Many Chinese people want a war, but government tries to fix it peacefully" and those the words I write to Chinese, who want a war.

To Chinese, who love peace and like to speak peacefully, I never write like this.

Vietnamese love peace and fair but always hold her head up.

Back
Top Bottom