What's new

Vietnam detains journalists, anti-China protesters

according to our lovely Vietnamese members, these people were just invited to the police department for dinner.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1932503 said:
Just like you guys "prove" your sovereignty over Paracel and Spartly. All I can see is stupid Chinese propaganda: "I don't have evidence but Chink Commies gov. tell me that so it's the truth"
You guys escape and try to avoid our argument from all threads except this.

You are one textbook example of a "dirty" viet. racist.

I am awaiting Vietnam members's reply:bounce:

Bro, I told you guys already,
They arrest them in the morning, and send them home in evening after lecturing some thing about VN-China relationship , so we love CHina, we can go home and prepare for the next protest
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/116522-tensions-between-china-vietnam-74.html

and pls read again the thread
Dinh, the other journalists and the protesters - including a mother and her 5-year-old son - were released after being held and questioned for about three hours.

It is already all over the internet. What really confuses me is that none of the Vietnamese members here is willing to address this issue.
I've just woken up bro .

And this the 6th demonstration , people feed up with them already, only some men go agaist VN gov. try to take advance on it , so police arrest them.

by not making your mind up ,dont you think your country make those countries that came to your aid in this dispute look stupid?

Nine-dash line including Hoang Sa and Truong Sa of Vietnam, claimed by China is stupid, dear dude.

the indian navy can go home now and we live happily ever after

India navy welcome to Vietnam.
In middle of this month our navy has invited 3 warships of US to joint for experiences exchange to rescue activities on sea in emergency situation.

I've just woken up bro .

And this the 6th demonstration , people feed up with them already, only some men go agaist VN gov. try to take advance on it , so police arrest them.

This is the kind of frank response that I was looking forward to. Kudos for honest, brave, and on topic answer.

This is the kind of frank response that I was looking forward to. Kudos for honest, brave, and on topic answer.
They've sent home already, and post the comment on the blog that: they will make one more demonstration next week :smokin:
Tôi kê khai vanh vách, tranh thủ nêu "quan điểm". Trước khi ra về vui vẻ chào các anh công an và hứa hẹn: tuần sau tôi lại đi nữa đấy.
13:46 Ngày 10 tháng 7 năm 2011
I answer all police question and speak out my poin of view. Before leaving the police office I happily bye bye the polices and promises: I will go on next week, too.
July 10, 2011
Nguy

They've sent home already, and post the comment on the blog that: they will make one more demonstration next week :smokin:
I answer all police question and speak out my poin of view. Before leaving the police office I happily bye bye the polices and promises: I will go on next week, too.
July 10, 2011
Nguy

anh yeu em nhieu lam if u go protect again next week i promise

Back
Top Bottom