What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Next stop Myanmar for the communist chief. It's all about business. VN wants to secure energy imports e.i. coal from Indonesia gas from Myanmar.

IMG_3459.JPG

Exactly, China is not a threat to Indon but Vietnam will be.
You are like PLA, a big mouth....Talk is cheap and China is number uno in the world for empty threat.... China threat Taiwan of invasion for the last 60 years, China threat India for decades, China threat everyone come close to Tibet, China threat Japan about Senkaku, China threat USA about SCS, China threat VN everyday... Please wake me up when PLA will do any military operation and not fail....Can you remind where I can find a book about HOW TO WIN A WAR WITH PLA military STRATEGY"... i cant find any book during my military time.... The only weapon China have today is economy pressure, PLA is a joke (because nobody respect PLA.. ) Vietnam look Indonesia as his equal, China look above on everyone.... China today is just like the Japanese imperial army before WW2 (the Chinese despised them so much) but today they act just like the JIA .

Last edited:
You are like PLA, a big mouth....Talk is cheap and China is number uno in the world for empty threat.... China threat Taiwan of invasion for the last 60 years, China threat India for decades, China threat everyone come close to Tibet, China threat Japan about Senkaku, China threat USA about SCS, China threat VN everyday... Please wake me up when PLA will do any military operation and not fail....Can you remind where I can find a book about HOW TO WIN A WAR WITH PLA military STRATEGY"... i cant find any book during my military time.... The only weapon China have today is economy pressure, PLA is a joke (because nobody respect PLA.. ) Vietnam look Indonesia as his equal, China look above on everyone.... China today is just like the Japanese imperial army before WW2 (the Chinese despised them so much) but today they act just like the JIA .
there is no difference between Japan in the past and China of today. both show an incredible similarity: arrogance and aggression. that is the reason why we always need to maintain a sharp sword to chop their heads off.

PLA is a joke then why your supa stronk Vietcong army is acting like a chicken? When we threaten with war you cowards told the Spanish to stop drilling :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PLA is a joke then why your supa stronk Vietcong army is acting like a chicken? When we threaten with war you cowards told the Spanish to stop drilling :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Because they value life. They have fought enough wars to know it is a last resort unlike punk little children who go around threatening people with war. Grow up a little maybe?

Hoh hoh hod and where do you know it from, "very reliable source" that either a tabloid or Western papers that you guy cursed for years? Here, have a look at this "super reliable source" about the state of the PLA lol

And for the record, to put a nice reply for your statement that Vietnam will be a threat to Indonesia: In this region, every countries is a threat to each of their own. The SEA region is not really that much of a peaceful place
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/43065...-going-blind-from-fiddling-with-their-phones/

YOUNG Chinese people are too fat and masturbate too much to be accepted into the army, according to state media.

In one city, 56 per cent of people who apply for the armed forces in China were rejected because of their poor diet and lifestyle, according to the People's Liberation Army Daily.

Alamy
Young Chinese people wanting to join the military are being rejected because they are too fat and masturbate too much, according to the government (file photo)

The People's Liberation Army also blamed electronic gadgets for damaging young people's eyesight (file photo)
In some areas, one in five applicants were deemed to fat for a life in the military as army chiefs blame technology for the poor health of youngsters.

According to a report, the standard of health "is related to sitting too long on computer games, excessive masturbation and too little physical activity".

Chinese authorities believe that poor diet is a big part of the problem but also that frequent masturbation by young men leads to larger-than-normal testicular veins, and a resultant fall in fitness.

It also claimed 46 per cent of young people were failing the eyesight test during the application process.

If you are saying Vietnam didn't tell the Spanish to stop drilling, do provide us with a reliable source.

Where is your source that says Vietnam told Spain to stop drilling because Vietnam says," We are afraid of china." Stop masturbating and put up a link.
:lol: oh right VN is not afraid of China but simply told the Spanish to stop because they received war declaration from us. If that is not afraid then i don't know what is, maybe you like to explain why you cowards told the Spanish to stop huh Einstein

If you are saying Vietnam didn't tell the Spanish to stop drilling, do provide us with a reliable source.

Reliable source? The drilling is indeed stop but the official version is because of difficulties operating in the typhoon season. That is my "super reliable" Vietnamese source.

:lol: oh right VN is not afraid of China but simply told the Spanish to stop because they received war declaration from us. If that is not afraid then i don't know what is, maybe you like to explain why you cowards told the Spanish to stop huh Einstein

Lol of all the possible reason you can name of, you go with the one that can fit your Chinese superior thinking eh? And you have a "super reliable" source for that? Or you just go with "Hey , its must be this since you don't have anything say otherwise". Your country law enforcement force must be fun operating with that principle. War declaration? Hoh we all know about the credible of China war threats, that is even if there is any send to Vietnam. They are just as as real as the possibility that China can make thing with the same quality as Japan. Or the prospect that Vietnam can win a gold medal in SEAGAME male soccer.

Have fun masturbating out loud in this section with that idea. We Vietnamese LOVE to see Chinese wet dream and how they try to escape their humiliation imposed on them in the last century by Japan and UK. Give me a holler if you have trouble finding a good P - O - R - N website, ok :wave::wave::wave:

Last edited:
We told u many times that will start a war wt CN when we finished sub Mekong unification plan to get bigger and stronger than ever. Try to threaten war to our sub Mekong plan if your useless PLA have the guts ??:cool:

Joint statement on Việt Nam-Myanmar comprehensive cooperative partnership
August, 26/2017 - 21:50

This would strengthen the five co-operation pillars of bilateral ties: political relations; defence and security co-operation; economic co-operation; cultural and social co-operation, people-to-people exchange, and other fields of shared concern; and regional and international co-operation.

Read more at http://vietnamnews.vn/politics-laws...perative-partnership.html#Ibf5ry2B0M7HFdxj.99

I like it and I think Chinese tourists will love it too. As tourist attraction. The German university of Lausitz proposes swimming smart houses for Vietnam growing population at rivers and seas. Green, clean, modern and affordable. The first houses can be floated in the Gulf of Tonkin, Mekong delta and along of 3,000 km coast line. Later such smart floating houses can be built in the Spratlys and beyond. We can save some money instead pouring billions of USD to create sand islands.

The Germans are ready to provide technology and expertise. Vietnam only needs to agree and puts money on the table.

IMG_3460.JPG

http://www.lr-online.de/nachrichten...-auf-Schwimmtour-in-Vietnam;art307853,6164176

US president Donald Trump makes headlines by reducing foreign aid or demanding Mexico to pay for border wall (which is refused by Mexico of course) but dishes out more than $10 million startup package to assist Vietnam in UN peacekeeping operations.

Thank you Mr President!

IMG_3468.JPG

IMG_3464.JPG
IMG_3465.JPG
IMG_3466.JPG
IMG_3467.JPG

Foreign investment on rise in Vietnam
Monday, August 28, 2017 - 9:52:00

Workers operating weaving equipment at the TNG Investment and Trading Jsc. manufacturing plant in Thai Nguyen province (Photo: VNA)

Hanoi (VNA) - The foreign investment is looking up, as the total capital pledged for investment in the country until August 20 was nearly equal to that for the entire 2016.

The reports from the Foreign Investment Agency (FIA) showed that foreign investors had registered to invest 23.36 billion USD into Vietnam since the beginning of this year until August 20 period, up 45.1 percent year-on-year.

Last year, Vietnam reported a total registered capital of 24.3 billion USD from foreign investors, up 7.1 percent against the previous year.

From the amount pledged this year, 13.45 billion USD came from 1,624 new licensed projects, a 37.4 percent rise; and 6.4 billion USD was the additional capital for 773 existing projects, up 40.2 percent. The remaining was from the capital contribution and share purchase of foreign investors.

According to the agency, the disbursement of the capital in the first eight months of this year by foreign investors was also positive, with a growth rate of 5.1 percent year-on-year to 10.3 billion USD.

In the period between January and August, foreign investors poured the capital into 18 industries, of which the manufacturing and processing industry was the most attractive destination with a total capital of 11.69 billion USD, equal to some 50 percent of the country’s total registered capital. However, the ratio was still lower than that in the previous years, when the industry often attracted some 70 percent of the country’s total registered capital.

This was followed by the power production and trading industry with 5.36 billion USD, accounting for 22.9 percent of the country’s total registered capital.

The mining industry was ranked the third, as its registered capital rose 5.5 percent to 1.28 billion USD.

The first eight months of the year saw 98 countries and territories wanting to invest in Vietnam, of which the Republic of Korea topped the list with a registered capital of more than 6 billion USD, accounting for 25.7 percent of the country’s total registered capital. Japan and Singapore followed with 5.74 billion USD and 3.92 billion USD, making up 24.58 percent and 16.8 percent of the total capital, respectively.

The business performance of the foreign firms was also optimistic during the period. Their exports, including crude oil, rose 15.5 percent to 95.66 billion USD, accounting for 71.6 percent of the country’s total export revenue during the period.

With an import value of 81.38 billion USD, foreign firms gained a trade surplus of 14.28 billion USD during the period.-VNA

Back
Top Bottom